Spanish version

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Eric
Sergeant

Spanish version

Post by Eric »

Hi all, I am new to this board, I've just registered, but I've been following this game/forum for a long time because its potential since I download and tried the demo version.

I've seen there has been yet an european release, with russian, polish and even italian languages, if I am not wrong, and my question is, will there soon be a spanish translated version?, here in Spain I can actually buy it in stores, but I know it comes with a spanish manual but with english interface, it would be great if that interface is also translated into spanish.

I don't mind making an online purchase of the digital version (i've bought a few games that way), but here comes another question, with the serial number provided with this online purchase, will I have any chance to get an hipotetical later spanish release?

Hope it's clear, sorry for my english, I am spanish.

Best regards,

Eric.

;)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Black Bean are the European distributor and for the German, Spanish and French markets they chose to only translate the manual. The Polish and Russian versions were done by different publishers (Nicholas Games and Akella respectively).

As the game is out is Spain I do not expect there will be another version released in Spain.

For the French market we have had some users contact us about the community making its own translation of the game, and that has actually begun, but it is far from being completed. The localization kit was given to one of those users to attempt to make the translation. The work they are doing us unpaid and if or when it is released will be unsupported by BattleGoat Studios.

Unless someone contacts us looking to make a Spanish translation for us, there will be no Spanish version of the game. We simply can't do it ourselves. Any translations done this way would be compatible with the North American, Digital Download and European versions. (Unsure about the Italian translated version since it is not released yet, it has only been announced AFAIK).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Eric
Sergeant

Post by Eric »

Thanks for the information, Balthagor. You have a new PM.

Best regards.

;)
diox666
Corporal

Post by diox666 »

Hi, I´m a new registered user in the forum, but for months I have been reading it. I have acquired the game recently and the manual translated to Spanish is good but isn´t enought, I need translate many of texts, reading in other Spanish forum I have seen that other players also request a translation, and I have thought to propose to several of them a translation of the game. I would like to know that tools we needed and in which forms we can edit the game to be able to make a translation effective, I hope that some admin can respond to me.

Regards!

,and sorry for my poor english too :)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

You are not the first to ask about this, there is somone working on a translation already.

E-mail me and I will put you in contact with them. chris@battlegoat.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Eric
Sergeant

Post by Eric »

diox666 wrote:Hi, I´m a new registered user in the forum, but for months I have been reading it. I have acquired the game recently and the manual translated to Spanish is good but isn´t enought, I need translate many of texts, reading in other Spanish forum I have seen that other players also request a translation, and I have thought to propose to several of them a translation of the game. I would like to know that tools we needed and in which forms we can edit the game to be able to make a translation effective, I hope that some admin can respond to me.

Regards!

,and sorry for my poor english too :)
Hi there, diox666, Chris (Balthagor will contact you soon) and will tell you all you need to translate it.

Now in spanish...

Yo empecé con la traducción y ahora por motivos de trabajo tengo que dejarla apartada, espero que con tu ayuda y con la de otro usuario que se ha ofrecido se pueda acabar.

Un saludo.

;)
diox666
Corporal

Post by diox666 »

Hello Eric, I have received a mail of Chris with information. Now I will send a PM to you to be able to coordinate to us better.

Thanks Chris to help us :)

In Spanish:
Hola Eric, acabo de recivir el correo de Chris con información. Ahora te envio un correo para que podamos coordinarnos mejor los 3.

Saludos
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

Doesn't the phrase, ¡Me entrego! just about cover about all contingencies? :-)

Regards,
Feltan
diox666
Corporal

Post by diox666 »

The translation is on the way!!! More info (in spanish) --> [url]http://traduccion_sr2010.forogratis.es[/url]
kosh
Corporal

Post by kosh »

Great!
I would like to help, bit I'm afraid I have not enough free time :)
Cache
Corporal

Post by Cache »

Hi!

I am willing to have the game in Spanish version, it is too difficult to understand. I downloaded the version 0.9 but when I enter the game, there are some options which do no appear :S Is this a bug? When will we have another version?

Thanks!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

What options do not appear? You might also want to ask on the Spanish forum, the translation work is being done there, we have no control over it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Cache
Corporal

Post by Cache »

For example, the button "start" does not appear in the Spanish Version :S

I will go and ask there

Thanks

Return to “General Discussion”