Any news

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Phoenix_ryan
Lieutenant

Any news

Post by Phoenix_ryan »

Hi guys I was wondering if you could let us know how your dev game went last night. I was under the impression "today (Tuesday) was the day" so to speak and so was also wondering if there is any news in terms of the update. I realise it is probably quite early where you are but i live in England and it has been Tuesday for a while now :-) and I have been waiting all day.

Cheers

Phoenix
dust off
General

Post by dust off »

Phoenix's not the only one.
Update 5 ???
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

lol, sorry, you are correct that I was supposed to post about that this morning. Been slacking off a little ;)

The test game went very well last night. My Iran and Legend's Saudi Arabia managed to outlast George's Israel and David's Turkey. They ran broke and couldn't buy more bullets for their tanks. We played about 6 hours last night and found no new bugs. Good and stable. I also spent most of the day testing installing/uninstalling on multiple versions to be sure nothing is corrupted during the updating. George mentioned earlier that he had "one more thing to check" but today is still possible. We're 6 hours behind you so today for us might actually be tomorrow for you.

George is currently out on a quick buisness meeting, I'll update further when he's back and I check with him on the status...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
dust off
General

Post by dust off »

Balthagor
Thank you for putting us in the picture.
May have to get up early tomorrow then. :-)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Darn, found a missing file :evil:

Have to recompile and retest some again. Might not make tonight, but we are soooo close 8)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
margab
Captain

Post by margab »

:o :-( :cry:
"Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?"-Juvenal
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Balthagor wrote:Darn, found a missing file
Actually, we didn't find a missing file (since, after all, by not being there the file would not be able to be found), but instead we found that a file was missing. Or at least noticed it. Or something.

Anywas, all tests have been passed and we're starting the upload. More details shortly.

-- George.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Wooohooo. *starts to dance around*. :D :D :D

Return to “General Discussion”