Post your Humorous pics

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

moondrift
Captain

Post by moondrift »

looks like you have some sort of treaty with north america as your units are there and not capturing any territory. Are you exploiting a transit treaty? I do some times just for the hell of it, build up a huge army, get a transit land, sea and air with a country then move powerful stacks into all his cities then when I have carriers stationed off his land for support or aircraft on bases nearby I just declare war and wait for the collapse!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :evil:
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

***king hell very nice about time some1 posted pics of the Europeans ating the Americans :wink:

Tkobo and Decimus showing the pics of them beating us made me shed a tear. :cry:

*Disclaimer: A tear was not really shed all future references to the "Tear Shedding" will result in a pissed of Yorkshireman. Thank You and have a nice Day.*

Don't Ask :roll: :roll:
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

CptBritish wrote:***king hell very nice about time some1 posted pics of the Europeans ating the Americans :wink:

Tkobo and Decimus showing the pics of them beating us made me shed a tear. :cry:

*Disclaimer: A tear was not really shed all future references to the "Tear Shedding" will result in a pissed of Yorkshireman. Thank You and have a nice Day.*

Don't Ask :roll: :roll:
You asked for it. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/ ... uahaha.bmp

(for some reason I can't get it to post the damn image so here is the link)
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Lol...
The Europeans will have revenge once I can play the game based just on domestic sales and taxes (I always have a trade based ecomomy)

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

yes exploiting my formal alliance before i declared war. As i savoured North America till last it was HUGELY disapointing they didnt even last a week. I had so many units surrednering i jut blazed ahead. First taking of their capital and poooffffffff they collapsed.

They are sure very bad at fighting!!
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

haenkie wrote:yes exploiting my formal alliance before i declared war. As i savoured North America till last it was HUGELY disapointing they didnt even last a week. I had so many units surrednering i jut blazed ahead. First taking of their capital and poooffffffff they collapsed.

They are sure very bad at fighting!!
You are just lucky BG didn't impliment partisans into this game, because there are a few hundred million fire arms in this country that would be pure hell for any invaders. :)
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

espeically in the south of the united states.(so many hunters here) its funny didn't the brits try to take that area twice neither time they took it. sorry captbrit but i remember a song that said the brits "ran into holes were rabbits couldn't go" :lol: and it was the battle in louisana during the war of 1812.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

Decimatus wrote:You are just lucky BG didn't impliment partisans into this game, because there are a few hundred million fire arms in this country that would be pure hell for any invaders. :)
We would surely be happy to kill them all! It would be a bloodbath of course. but hey I am supreme ruler, so who is gonna stop me ;)

We can also provide some colonists. there are a few overcrowded countries in my reign, which surely want to live in miami beach or the hamptons ofr that matter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

bergsjaeger wrote:Said the brits "ran into holes were rabbits couldn't go" :lol: and it was the battle in louisana during the war of 1812.
Theres also Yankie Doodle...

"Yankee Doodle come to town, Keep the Lobsters running, Make the Bastard Red Coats Know that Yankee Doodles Coming."

Didn't the American Rebels Retreat more than us...

Moral of the Story don't believe every thing that is in a Song :lol:

When we won the falklands (Thank You BG btw for keeping the Falklands under British control in the game) the Soldiers came back and theres a video of loads of people singing Rule Britiannia...

For those who don't know rule britiannia the jist is "Rule Britiannia, Britiannia Rules the waves, Britons Never, Never, Never, Shall be Slaves." Thats the most famous line anyway not even I know it all the way through :P

At that time our Empire had fallen into the *Shiver* Commonwealth and we have less ships than some third world Countries :roll: but we still sung Rule Britiannia which clearly states that we rule the Waves which is sadly ( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ) Bullsh*t now :-(

I could have also made a mention of the American loss to Irregular Soldiers in a war but I like you Berg so I'm not gonna go there :-) 8)
Last edited by CptBritish on Jul 18 2005, edited 1 time in total.

Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

An invasion of America today would make the revolution look like a baby shower :D

Largest army of snipers ever concieved.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

If it did happen I think the British/European Government would just set the SAS loose and see what happens :P

SAS + Freedom from Political Correctness = A Very Big Corpse Pile...

But yea an invasion against any western country (with a Spine) now a days would be a nightmare for the invader and I think they would pull out...

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

CptBritish wrote:
"Yankee come to town, Keep the Lobsters running, Make the Bastard Red Coats Know that Yankee Doodles Coming."
Just where the heck did you get that version ? Ive never heard it before.

http://www.contemplator.com/america/ydoodle.html
http://bensguide.gpo.gov/3-5/symbols/yankee_words.html
http://ingeb.org/songs/yankeedo.html
http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/yankee.html

These are the "Yankee Doodle Dandy"s im familiar with.It was created by a british surgeon to make fun of the americans who were at the time fighting alongside the british against the french.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I think it was off of a website it was along time ago so I am most prolly wrong but the point remains :D Not everything in a song is true :P

It was prolly some1 just messing around with the words lol

But I suppose it would have been used if it was thought of at the time :P

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

1 region down,south america, world map.

This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

tkobo looks very very good

but there is one question...

which two units did South America kill??

the only one it could be at war with is you (the 14 losses more then your kills are prob those helicopters crashing you here all the time)

there's a puzzle.

Return to “General Discussion”