Any good picture upload sites?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Legend, Balthagor, Moderators

Message
Author
Jack16
Captain
Posts: 136
Joined: Jun 02 2010
Human: Yes
Location: X:870 Y:104

Any good picture upload sites?

#1 Post by Jack16 » May 10 2016

Hello!

I recently found out that the page that I used for my Islamic State AAR (https://www.imageupload.co.uk/) deleted all my pictures. Anyone know of any other pages that are good and that have the pictures uploaded for many years? And free off course.

I might continue my AAR if I have the time to re-upload all the pictures (thankfully I do have a system of all used pictures), but then I won't use imageupload.co.uk anymore.

Jack16
Captain
Posts: 136
Joined: Jun 02 2010
Human: Yes
Location: X:870 Y:104

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#2 Post by Jack16 » May 11 2016

No worries, I started using Photobucket.

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Human: Yes
Contact:

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#3 Post by GIJoe597 » May 11 2016

I saw your post on Steam before I saw this one here...

Aquila
Sergeant
Posts: 12
Joined: May 07 2016
Human: Yes

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#4 Post by Aquila » May 12 2016

I don't like photobucket, for such uploading I always use postimage.org.

Jack16
Captain
Posts: 136
Joined: Jun 02 2010
Human: Yes
Location: X:870 Y:104

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#5 Post by Jack16 » May 27 2016

I am using Photobucket from now of, it is a bit slow and irritating, but it does get the job done. As long as it will show my AAR images for the next couple of years then I am satisfied.


The Khan
General
Posts: 1839
Joined: Nov 06 2007

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#7 Post by The Khan » Dec 16 2016

Jack16 wrote:Hello!

I recently found out that the page that I used for my Islamic State AAR (https://www.imageupload.co.uk/) deleted all my pictures. Anyone know of any other pages that are good and that have the pictures uploaded for many years? And free off course.

I might continue my AAR if I have the time to re-upload all the pictures (thankfully I do have a system of all used pictures), but then I won't use imageupload.co.uk anymore.
Can you do something else?

Look, I am the furthest being from interfering in other people but I live in Turkey.

These bastards aren't Iranian besij or somesuch.

They have literal slave markets, gory executions.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby

1minhlakin
Corporal
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 17 2017
Human: Yes

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#8 Post by 1minhlakin » Feb 09 2017

I would suggest google photos. It's free and unlimited. You can also copy link of the photo to insert into anywhere you want.

peti777
Private
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 17 2017
Human: Yes

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#9 Post by peti777 » Feb 17 2017

I recommend https://tarhely.xyz/ it's very simple, fast and they won't delete your pictures.

nick-bang
Colonel
Posts: 347
Joined: Sep 07 2010
Human: Yes
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#10 Post by nick-bang » Mar 03 2017

Just do it on Steam !!!

It wont be deleted. Everybody can access it, you help create interest for the game AND there are already facilities in play to do it easily ....

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Human: Yes
Contact:

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#11 Post by GIJoe597 » Mar 03 2017

I do not think Steam is a good medium for AARs, to my knowledge you cannot post pictures, only the link. Not very conducive to a coherent text to picture AAR.

nick-bang
Colonel
Posts: 347
Joined: Sep 07 2010
Human: Yes
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#12 Post by nick-bang » Mar 10 2017

GIJoe597 wrote:I do not think Steam is a good medium for AARs, to my knowledge you cannot post pictures, only the link. Not very conducive to a coherent text to picture AAR.
What ?

There are an inbuilt feature in Steam for taking screenshots ...... .

Its called F12 and works every time ...

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Human: Yes
Contact:

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#13 Post by GIJoe597 » Mar 10 2017

Indeed, you can take a picture and post it in your "content" section.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/


I am typing about AARs with embedded pics, such as this;

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 54&t=19850


Try posting a picture in the discussion forums, which is where it would need to be to make a proper AAR. Who wants to click on links as you are trying to read one? If one can post a picture, then please let me know the method, I admit, I do not know Steam well at all.

nick-bang
Colonel
Posts: 347
Joined: Sep 07 2010
Human: Yes
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#14 Post by nick-bang » Mar 11 2017

GIJoe597 wrote:Indeed, you can take a picture and post it in your "content" section.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/


I am typing about AARs with embedded pics, such as this;

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 54&t=19850


Try posting a picture in the discussion forums, which is where it would need to be to make a proper AAR. Who wants to click on links as you are trying to read one? If one can post a picture, then please let me know the method, I admit, I do not know Steam well at all.

Ah ... yes ... I can see you point now. Ill see if I can find a method.

braveluke
Corporal
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 16 2017
Human: Yes

Re: Any good picture upload sites?

#15 Post by braveluke » Mar 17 2017

I prefer photobucket. But you can visit pixabay for some more pictures :)

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Comments”