Quick CB question

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

docmasters
Sergeant

Quick CB question

Post by docmasters »

what do ya have to do to get your CB up to attack the nation with out the UN getting to pissed?
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: Quick CB question

Post by Legend »

Having an alliance with a country that gets attacked helps... that will raise your CB.

Depending on the map/scenario and game version some maps start with tense relations... in Global Crisis... picking sides between South Korea and North Korea will get your belli moving around.
docmasters
Sergeant

Post by docmasters »

Im playing world 2020 and I made south korea an ally my CB went up just a little how do I get it moving along more? Plus none of my other allies are getting attack either, in fact there is no more conflicts going on at all.
docmasters
Sergeant

Post by docmasters »

Anyone else having a problem with trying to get there CB up. I've severed all ties diplomatically sent spies in, I can't figure out what else to do? If there is anything. I've been just attacking with very low CB.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Play at a higher voltility setting.
docmasters
Sergeant

Post by docmasters »

Okay I thought I saw someone say that you could change the settings in game. Or do you have to start a new game in order to do that?
docmasters
Sergeant

Post by docmasters »

Okay 1 more stupid question. I was looking for volatility settings and I couldn't find it for the life of me. I almost tore the game apart looking for it. Where is the goofy thing.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

docmasters wrote:Okay 1 more stupid question. I was looking for volatility settings and I couldn't find it for the life of me. I almost tore the game apart looking for it. Where is the goofy thing.
You have to have the GC exspansion
PanzerHue
Sergeant

Post by PanzerHue »

hi,

sorry to hijack this thread but my q is related to the headline.

playing USA i have had 100% CB on China for 3 years being an ally of south korea (chinas enemy). but now in 2023 my CB on china suddenly starts to decline fast. I have read some CB threads here but cant find an explanatin to the sudden decline in CB.
I have far less MIL prod facilities active than china, I recalled all my spies and tried to cancel our trities, but that was not possible.

can anyone please help me explain what could cause the decline of CB.

kind reards...
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

Thats probally something in your optional settings. Such as

•
Adjust rate of gradual reduction of belli when not at war
•End of Day Change of AI Ruler dip relations, civ attitude, and belli
•(New in 5.2) No AI ruler vs player largest army or build cap belli at Very Easy
•(New in 5.2) Humans automatically gain some belli against AI at Very Easy
or
•Regional Relations, Civ Attitude effects 50% to 150% of Normal
•Belli Effects 50% to 150% of Normal
•(New in 5.2) No AI ruler vs player largest army or build cap belli at Low Appr Effect option
Got that from here
http://www.supremewiki.com/index.php/SR ... y_Settings

I think Catatonic is trying to find more info to make this part of wiki easier to understand.

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”