World War 2 mod

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Re: World War 2 mod

Post by Ragu »

Darkreaper wrote:um wasnt the Ark Royal an aircraft carrier? We are talking about Force H Ark Royal right?
I meant Royal Oak that was sunk at Scapa Flow, my bad... [_]O
dark_warrior
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by dark_warrior »

good luck in making it. I wanna try your mod. :-)
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

Too lazy to read through all these pages..is this going to be a multiple scenario thing or one campaign with triggers(we dont want Japan attacking America in 1945 do we?)
Алекса́ндр Васи́льевич Колча́к
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Spetznaz123 wrote:Too lazy to read through all these pages..is this going to be a multiple scenario thing or one campaign with triggers(we dont want Japan attacking America in 1945 do we?)
no actually i am working right now on making wars declared in their exact date but there will be no pearl harbor though
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

sa_3_d911 wrote:
Spetznaz123 wrote:Too lazy to read through all these pages..is this going to be a multiple scenario thing or one campaign with triggers(we dont want Japan attacking America in 1945 do we?)
no actually i am working right now on making wars declared in their exact date but there will be no pearl harbor though
I see..so is it going to be like hundreds of units spawn across the Soviet-German border on 22 June 1941? And will there be any D-day Landings? anyways cant wait I can Region Texts if you want lol
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Spetznaz123 wrote:
sa_3_d911 wrote:
I see..so is it going to be like hundreds of units spawn across the Soviet-German border on 22 June 1941? And will there be any D-day Landings? anyways cant wait I can Region Texts if you want lol
actually no there will be no D-day & yes most likely nazi germany will cross the soviet -

germany borders with hundreds of tanks & destroy i mean there is so much that we can do

the only thing that will be similar to WWII is flags,weapons,leader names ,map layout &

relations & of course the tech tree that is all that we can do sorry

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

I see..
Darkreaper
Lieutenant

Post by Darkreaper »

i think its better that way. Set everything up to mirror the situation at the time circa 1937 or 39. That way its most likely events will transpire as they did, but it always gives you the option of doing things differently and altering world history :-)
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Darkreaper wrote:i think its better that way. Set everything up to mirror the situation at the time circa 1937 or 39. That way its most likely events will transpire as they did, but it always gives you the option of doing things differently and altering world history :-)
actually i intend to add events in the scenario files so that war declarations,alliances & mutual defense will be set in the exact day & that is as far as i can go

Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Status raport: The release date is going to sometime next week I'm still unsure about the exact day. We have managed to incorporate sa_3_d911 work and mine, but some bugs still remain though we fixed a number of bugs :D
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

Woha Great Work :D Keep it UP!!!
Darkreaper
Lieutenant

Post by Darkreaper »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Status raport: The release date is going to sometime next week I'm still unsure about the exact day. We have managed to incorporate sa_3_d911 work and mine, but some bugs still remain though we fixed a number of bugs :D
still need to update the italian flag for one...
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Darkreaper wrote:
Hullu Hevonen wrote:Status raport: The release date is going to sometime next week I'm still unsure about the exact day. We have managed to incorporate sa_3_d911 work and mine, but some bugs still remain though we fixed a number of bugs :D
still need to update the italian flag for one...
actually i have added the italian flag he was just speaking about stalin being a women :lol:

Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Japan already atacked me once when i played as America in 2 waves. They first landed somewhere in south califronia or mexico (i had whole North,Central and South america) But they got easily slaugthered. Then 2nd way i saw in time and sended planes to sink it. But most whit they were attacking is bridging unit engeener and captured NK YW's. It was like clearing useless units
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
popl
Corporal

Post by popl »

Will the mod be for global crisis?

I haven't the expansion pack cause I can't find it anywhere here.

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”