News from around the world...

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

PanzerHue
Sergeant

News from around the world...

Post by PanzerHue »

Im at my first game as leader of Brazil. Its my first term as president and everything in my administration is pretty messy. Then the other day I found out that some one in my staff have been sleeping. He was supposed to inform me regarding any political changes around the globe. But accidently I found out that S.Korea have been vaging a war against their northern neighbours for quite som time now, with out me knowing about it.

Caramba!

Can some one please tell me where to hire a good foreign politicy secretary.....or maybe tell me how to get the interesting global news e-mails?.

I have the "all" setting for news in the personal settings marker.

Kind regards...
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: News from around the world...

Post by tkobo »

Currently in sr2020 there is no global email for new wars.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
playa
Lieutenant

Post by playa »

Yeah. It's very bad. You have NO idea what's going on outside the world. I want to know if some nation is having critical need on stuff maybe, wars going on etc.
ollobrains
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ollobrains »

little idea we need an accessible screen that shows all wars who against who should be pretty easy to implement
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

There is a way to tell but its very slow I guess.......

Click on a region, click on your state tab, regional news tab. You can see wars announce, alliances announce, bond issues, shortages, few other things I think but you have to look at each region one at a time and if you really want to be current and up to date, you will have to do this each and everyday , over and over and over...... But you can tell when a region declares war or has war declared on them.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

Quick and easy to see who is at war. Press A> Select Tab II>Filter first column by AT WAR.

I understad the point though, and what Hundane types will work, but since messages are time sensitive you would need to do it every day as he points out.

I am in favor of an email from the State Department everytime something "major" happens in the world. Call it a "breaking story" carries on any major news network.
Examples;
War declared
Government topled by vote
Critical shortage of commodity. (today 2000 people died in Lesotho due to a critical electric shortage. Officials blame South Africa because they are refusing passage of needed shipments of Petroleum)

You get the idea.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”