China Nuke Threat- :P

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Wat you mean like
"Oh wait this guys has just shot dead 10 Coalition Soldiers lets stick him away in a cold dark place for a while" - Someone who Hates terrorists.

"But wait you can't do that. These people are human being who deserve to be treated with Respect and Decency" Someone who believe Human Right Com above National Security.

I'm Sorry but Terrorists, Pedofiles, Murders and Rapests deserve to have their Human rights taken away just like they did there victims. You won't sway me on this its one of my strongest Convictions...

I can't wait till an Briton with Arab origins get found out to have commited Terrorist acts just so the Bastard gets hung for Treason the Only thing still punishable by death in 'Peace-Time' Britain.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

CptBritish wrote: I'm Sorry but Terrorists, Pedofiles, Murders and Rapests deserve to have their Human rights taken away just like they did there victims. You won't sway me on this its one of my strongest Convictions...
I agree. I hate people who injure/kill others and then squeal about 'their' human rights when they're imprisoned. They deserve imprisonment and bread and water...unfortunately it's not really PC to punish wrongdoers.

(This thread is drifting badly... :-) )
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

People have there convictions...

And After the Second Bombings in London...

Starting to Lose Patientence with these Ba*tards Terrorists...

They cannot see that they won't Break us...

We Lived thru Daily Air Raids in WW2, The IRA and we won't be Beaten by some ***ker who Perverts a Religion and Uses it to Start War against us just because we have a Higher Standard of life...

Thats no Reason for War... "Oh you have more money than Us, We must blow up your Countrymen that will make you Poorer and stop you meddling in Our Affairs" We wouldn't have been in the Middle-East in such large numbers if they hadn't Blown up the Bleeding Twin Towers...

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

I hate terrorist plain and simple. (and wish they all die) They don't realize that when they bomb the US or Great Britain that they won't change us to the way they want us to be. After 9/11 they did change the US yes but in a differnet way. There were stars and stripes everywhere. They made us realize what this country means and what it stands for. Alot of men joined the military just to insure the country's freedom and i too would die to protect it. (course they have to draft me to be in the military its not i'm scared of war but they have younger guys that will join) And like afgan and Iraq if China threaten us we bomb them to hell too. America's differnet then it was before 9/11. We don't take anything off anyone and countries like north Korea think they can be a bully because they can have nukes well let them threaten the US and c what they get.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Raize_Eagle
Corporal

Post by Raize_Eagle »

I hate them too and I don't c them having human rights after they just killed someone for no real reason at all. and oh hey berg.
Rangers all the way.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:o U! :lol: when did u get in here. Well isn't this a small world.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: oh if anyone wants to know Raize is my brother. (had to say something because of my post count was 666)
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Hey Raize if your owt like ya Bro ya'll fit in great.

Welcome to the Forums...

bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: actually we're opposite of one another and i doubt he be on here much. work and family keeps him occupied alot. but he's ok he like me in ways but more crazy is all. (dr pepper and snickers make em insane)
Raize_Eagle
Corporal

Post by Raize_Eagle »

well we're brothers we have to be differnet. As for dr pepper and snickers they go good. :lol: Yes family is great and bad at the same time glad their there but a daughter and twin boys can be a hand full.
Rangers all the way.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: well the neice is a handful right now the boys will be when they get older. :lol: think we got off the topic.
Andre_Trbojevic
Warrant Officer

Post by Andre_Trbojevic »

Um just to let you know im talking about the REAL LIFE China Nuke threat :P
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: we know just we got off the topic for reasons (not sure what those reasons are but anyways)
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

CptBritish wrote:Wat you mean like
"Oh wait this guys has just shot dead 10 Coalition Soldiers lets stick him away in a cold dark place for a while" - Someone who Hates terrorists.

"But wait you can't do that. These people are human being who deserve to be treated with Respect and Decency" Someone who believe Human Right Com above National Security.

I'm Sorry but Terrorists, Pedofiles, Murders and Rapests deserve to have their Human rights taken away just like they did there victims. You won't sway me on this its one of my strongest Convictions...

I can't wait till an Briton with Arab origins get found out to have commited Terrorist acts just so the Bastard gets hung for Treason the Only thing still punishable by death in 'Peace-Time' Britain.
Mate don't get me wrong. I SAID that "HUMAN RIGHTS WERE A GOOD THING EXCEPT WHEN PEOPLE FANATICALLY PUT IT ABOVE LONG TERM INTEREST AND NEGLECT REASON

In essence I agree with you However in the past I've let my frustration dull my appriecation for some of the rights I enjoy. BUT it's better to ensure the future with sacrafice than it is to endulge in the present and sacrifice the future.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

umm ok? I still say they should hang like all the other murders. They should be glad they haven't killed anyone close to me. They never make it to trial.

Return to “Off Topic Comments”