A few questions

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ainsworth74
Colonel

A few questions

Post by ainsworth74 »

ok here we go, I have the demo with update 2.

1. Where do you find you rating with the WM?

2. How do I get myself out of the Sh*ter with the WM, as in a rating of 3% (got it from email) and I have been expeled.

3. Has anybody got any tips on how to protect E-3A AWACS from being shot down by enemy interceptors.

thank you.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

1. one of the side panels, just open up everything and you wll see

2. is already answered in many posts, get a lesser unit build capacity then the other (AI) players. Scrap bases!

3. Move it further out of the border. It has huge spotting capability

you will see slightly less but then it survives
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

ok thank you.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

I found that paying off loans, signing agreements with AI's and investing in DAR and enviroment helps. Also MAKE DAM SURE your at peace and stay that way, if they hate you, you can't afford to be in a war even if you don't start it, as the AI normally has good WMAR(well I think thats the reason why they get upset when fighting a defensive war)
powercell
Colonel

Post by powercell »

2. is already answered in many posts, get a lesser unit build capacity then the other (AI) players. Scrap bases!
Lower build cap also leads to better relationship with neighbors.

About build cap: consider that 2 small base have the same build cap as 1 medium base, but cost more in maintenance cost and need more personnel. It is worst when doing 3 outposts instead of 1 small base. Airstrip and sea pier also provide supply (not as much as bases) and won't increase build cap.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

but then again, three outpost nearer your 'front' lines (borders) are most often better (it is quicker to get the troops moved there and repaired)

but if costs are the thing then yea one big base would be cheaper then dozens small ones.
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

One complication is that bases provide supply. Closing many bases may disrupt supply, leading to production and military reductions in effectiveness.

You can augment supply by building supply depots and other non-build capable bases but this adds a temporary cost/delay.
George Geczy
General

Re: A few questions

Post by George Geczy »

ainsworth74 wrote:3. Has anybody got any tips on how to protect E-3A AWACS from being shot down by enemy interceptors.
Until you gain air superiority, it is dangerous to take any sort of unprotected plane (awacs, air drop, resupply, etc) over enemy territory. The AI leaders tend to make good use of their interceptors to, well, "intercept" such incursions.

-- George.

Return to “General Discussion”