China Nuke Threat- :P

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Andre_Trbojevic
Warrant Officer

China Nuke Threat- :P

Post by Andre_Trbojevic »

I bet their domestic level and all of the Causes beli went all w00t w00t. Anyways Im not worried because the USA one just installed a new Missle Defense in alaska and if china says ok were gonna nuke you by the time the missle launches, china wont exist :P
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I wouldn't rule China out...

If America wasn't at all worried about them, they wouldn't be shitting themselves over Europe thinking about starting weapons trades again.

Not that I think China would win in a War with the states, Unless they went head-to-head against the PLA then I think pure numbers would overwelm the Americans at First.

Just hope you've got enough F-22s :wink:
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Its funny talking about china and all because i had a dream once that i was fighting some asian looking men. there were thousands of them :o and they were all coming at me and other men and me and the other guys around me keep mowing them down. Not sure what kind of guns we had but it was wiping the asians out. Not sure what brought on that dream. but it was funny and scary at the same time.

And nope a war aganist china be bad sure numbers always win. but america could win if it doesn't become like a vietnam. Someday there maybe a war. seems america doesn't like to be number 2 in the world. look what happen between america and russia. we never went to war but it could have happened.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

Sounds exactly like "The Day After Tomorrow" by Robert Heinlein...(also called Sixth Column).

The enemy there are called PanAsians and are a mix of Chinese/Japanese IIRC. The book suggests that numbers don't always win...
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

I remember a book in which the huge immigration to the USA will be its downfall. and there will be a break up in 3 geographic and ethnic areas. Westcoast to asian/chinese, eastcoast for the original European settlers (yes you once were Europeans) and the South will be an Latin- American event.

Or the number of Chinese immigrants will be the Fifth Column in our backs.

But I am european, and i dont think selling our newest weaponry to the chinese is the way to go. It is mainly France that wants to make a few extra bucks!

But seeiong the chinese copy every single thing and they dont have such an agreement as Japan always had (army is only for defensive purposes). And even talk about invading other countrkies (Taiwan!! is a seperate country, chicken politicians) I think regarding china with some scepticism isnt bad.
el_slapper
Captain

Post by el_slapper »

Yup. Selling top tech toys to potential rivals reputed for copying everything they can get :roll:
War, about who is right?about who is left!
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I wasn't saying it would be good to sell China European weapons...

It could really come back to haunt us in 50 years time or so...

I was just saying don't rule China out is all...

Thay have the Largest standing army in the World Over a million foot soldiers?

I don't think China is scared of the USA doing anything other than Starting (Or finishing) a Nuke War because when Conventional troops come into the Matter China has Alot, In fact a complete SH*T LOAD more troops than USA or America plus if they did go to War North Korea and Vietnam would come back into the Matter with there troops (Me thinks) bolstering what they have already got.

Though I don't think the USA would start the War Offically if it did happen Europe (Well Us British would anyway) would join in and with a Land Bridge to Asia it would be slightly easier...

The only reason China hasn't invaded Taiwan is Because of the USA giving support plus all the American Tech they've been given...

Do you really think if The USA wasn't giving support to Taiwan that they wouldn't have invaded No country wants to risk war nowadays (Though if the French make us get rid of our Rebate without the CAP going in the crapper they'll prolly get one :D) to much to be lost and nothing much to be gained due to Nukes and stuff....

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

it is time for the rebate to go!!

GB is now a leading economy, has a better position then it was under Thatcher, and it is not right new countries( like Tzech Republic) are paying for the GB rebate.

2/3 of your pay comes back, come one that time is over!

And indeed the farm support can be an dshould be way less then it is now!
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

course about my dreams i have had strange ones. Like last week i dreamed i was chasing aliens (those little gray kind) through the house with a ballbat. i was cracking their knees then their heads. And i wasn't stoned or drunk before i went to sleep. I never have did drugs but drunk some. but anyways

About china do u know what can make a million man army turn into a 100 thousand man army? mushroom clouds. That proably what it will take to win a war with china. Like i said someday us americans will fight them. We already fought nearly everyone else. Even the french before the war of 1812 .Captbrit.
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

bergsjaeger wrote:About china do u know what can make a million man army turn into a 100 thousand man army? Mushroom clouds.
yes that is a very good way of doing it however do you know that a very good way of reducing a USA population of 300 million to 30 million? Mushroom clouds.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

I don't think China needs mushrooms clouds......
About a few years from now they will exporting mushrooms till we stick into it.. :D

Cheers
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

haenkie wrote:it is time for the rebate to go!!

GB is now a leading economy, has a better position then it was under Thatcher, and it is not right new countries( like Tzech Republic) are paying for the GB rebate.

2/3 of your pay comes back, come one that time is over!

And indeed the farm support can be an dshould be way less then it is now!
This is Slight OT in the OT forums but wat the hell (Anyone remember the Hello Thread when I turned the entire American BG forum Population against me lol)

But Why is it time for it to go....

This is wat I think the Average amount of Cash going into the EU is from the Top three Countries...

Germany 6-8bil
Britain 5bil (about 2 1/2bil with the Rebate)
France 1-2 bil

Wtf even with the rebate we'll still be paying more than the French (it always comes back to the French with me :-()
Without the Rebate we will be paying about 3x more than them Cheap Ba*tards which really isn't on...

As long as the Rest of Europe doesn't discuss the CAP. Blair won't Give up the Rebate. It will be political suicide for Labour so it won't happen.

And Anyway our Economy is starting to Cool now alot less growth so why should we continue to pay more and more...

I don't even want a EU the only brightsides I can see is a Military and Economic Rivial to the USA. Why did Germany Declare War on Britain and France in WW1 Because we were Rivials!!! Why risk a New World War when Billions will prolly die...

Berg... I wasn't Saying you wouldn't fight I am just saying if it stayed conventional it would be a tad harder than Iraq :D

And yea I know you did we fought the French with you... :D But you may have fought alot of People but we British have Fought just about Every country in the World, in Wars and 'Minor Battles' :D

bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: true about the brits i think they love war. how many have u all been in anyways. and about me fighting sure i would fight especially if i was going to lose everything anyways. the problem with the US is we depend on technology too much. What it will come down to in a war like with China is the man on the ground no air or tanks. The US messed up bad with Vietnam because they wouldn't let the grunts fight the war. Yes it be a bloody war but which side have the worse part depends on the military leaders. The miitary is taught to obey orders when they should let the men decide some of the actions. like me i wouldn't run into a fire storm of bullets but sit back and snipe.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

You ***king bet if the USA Went to War with China and Bush and Blair were still Allies I'd Volenteer in a heart beat... Tanks would prove more useful than in Vietnam... Due the the Western Desert of China... But eh We'd just send in the Gurkas, Marines and SAS :P Rip sh*t up...

If a war does ever happen (Which I pray to god it won't) the USA will prolly be using lasers and Hover Tanks while our underfunded MOD would still be stuck with ***king SA-80A2s and Challengers :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

"Don't rule China out"

When thinking about the outcomes of a possiable war and who would be the victors it's neccessary to think about the objective. If U.S.A fought over Tawain for example, the objective would be to have an independent and secure Tawain after the end of hostilities.

Someone hinted on this when they said "unless that took on the Peoples Liberation Army"

Never happen!!!

They would have no need to invade China by land.

Naval power, Air power and missiles capabilities would almost positively assure US victory. China can have all the millions of troops on land it wants but if China can't move them into tawain by air/sea or strike effectively at US land then the best they can do, is cop it on the chin

US would effectively neaturalize any long range threats as a priority and quite easierly domminate sea/air from Japan, India and/or Korea

US would probably be able to rely on military involvment from Japan and maybe even Korea(in the case of Korea another Korea conflict would break out)

China just doesn't have the ability to deliever more some intial damage and economic damage.

In the future this might change. Depending of Chinas domestic/economic situation and stability

But the point is, as it stands at the moment, I'd rule China out almost immediately.

But I also doubt that the US would want to involve itself in such a large and costly war anytime soon

Also CTP there nothing wrong with human rights, just those who are fanatically pursuing human rights over longer term interest

Return to “Off Topic Comments”