Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

supreal
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Surver drone retreating bug

Post by supreal »

Congrulation for release :-)

i found a bug. when survey drone is trying to retreat,strange things happen.

i uploaded save game and screenshot.Hope you can fix.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4529ep (save game) (fav location - x:575 y:477)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wit2w3 (screenshots)

i really like governor priority menu.it helps a lot to control/manage planets easily.
am i missing something but i cant get immigration/emigration working.i set priority for both home planet(emigration) and other planets(immigration) properly.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Surver drone retreating bug

Post by Balthagor »

Thanks! We'll get that tomorrow once we're in the office.
supreal wrote: Aug 03 2022 am i missing something but i cant get immigration/emigration working.i set priority for both home planet(emigration) and other planets(immigration) properly.
Do you have a spaceport or orbital storage on each of those planets? Migration is done similar to a diplomatic trade, people are moved by merchant AI ships.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
supreal
Sergeant

Post by supreal »

Do you have a spaceport or orbital storage on each of those planets? Migration is done similar to a diplomatic trade, people are moved by merchant AI ships.
i didnt know that. i will try .thanks.
K2Q2
BattleGoat Team

Post by K2Q2 »

Hi there! We currently have 2 ongoing tickets open for this issue, 29348 & 29954. The reason the survey was retreating over and over was because it was stuck in another faction's territory and was unable to leave. I've ran into this a couple times myself while testing. It happens most often when you leave a survey ship at a planet after surveying and another faction builds an orbital station there trapping the unit. We're setting this as a critical task so it should be resolved within the next few updates to the game.

Return to “Issues and Support”