Suggestions for SRUNG

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

DeadGargoyle
Corporal
Human: Yes

Suggestions for SRUNG

Post by DeadGargoyle »

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents for the next gen, I'm sure some of it isn't feasible but I'll support you whatever you guys do!

Maybe have the AI do weekly, or monthly, or quarterly calculations instead of daily, to help keep the game flowing.
I would like to have a pool of Dept. Ministers and Generals to hire, fire, and choose from, ranging from one to five in effectiveness or leadership, the higher the number, the more expensive.
In the Land Dept.
-under hotspot settings, a brief description of each action. I mean whats the difference between battle support and assistance? why is there two different air supports?
-when population in a battlezone or area reaches "X' you can build a village or small town, when the population reaches "y" you can build a city (or maybe invest or subsidize it)
In the State Dept.
-under Free Trade Agreement, impose tariffs to imported commodities with countries that don't have a free trade agreement with you.
-under Criminal Extradition, demand that spies caught or suspected of espionage be turned over to you, but may result in a relations penalty.
-ability to sell conquered territories or battlezones to other countries.
-form coalitions against war mongers.
In the Finance Dept.
-Congress must vote on tax hikes and spending increases for democracy countries, the "Congress" is a just a direct relation to the country's D.A.R. or average social rating
In the Production Dept.
-ability to see the stats and output efficiency of individual production facilities. (coal, petrol, ore)
-the distance of production facilities from other prod. facilities that rely on them also affects the efficiency and supply. i.e. a military goods facility should be built close to a land production or missile production facilities, industrial goods facilities should be built near mines or power facilities, consumer goods near cities and towns ... something like that
SGTscuba
General

Re: Suggestions for SRUNG

Post by SGTscuba »

post it in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=78&p=196320#p196320
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Suggestions for SRUNG

Post by Balthagor »

I've quoted the OP into the proper thread.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”