Supreme Ruler Remastered

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Remastered

Post by sparky282 »

Breznev wrote: Dec 11 2019 At least we agree on the Libyan war situation in the upcoming update of this mood
And I explained that in my first reply , Add to that the Yemeni crisis.
But you are contradictory ! :lol:
Note that I have attached links to you that prove my veracity :wink:
you tells me that Kurdistan is like a recognized country because it has a Kurdish army !
In fact, the last thing in Kurdistan is a region that belongs to the Republic of Iraq, It is not a recognized country As you say
You can search the internet and you will not find a country called Kurdistan :-)
Then, at the same time, you rejects the idea of a Palestinian Authority that is recognized internationally and at the United Nations
In a clearer sense In your previous response, you are talking about realism
Unfortunately, your words are not realistic !
I do not want to engage in political debate here , And I don't want to get into a very emotional geo-strategist !
In the end, it is a game, nothing more, nothing less
My request is to increase the game's realism as a simulated game

Then you forgot the Israeli wars Repeated with the Gaza Strip .
The Gaza Strip is the other half of Palestine
In addition, the Palestinian Authority has an internationally recognized president
He has ministers, police, etc....
You reject this reality
Your argument is that Palestine does not have an army , And that Israel is able to invade the rest of Palestine
Indeed, the Palestinian Authority is in the West Bank.
Internationally recognized and recognized by the United Nations
The same is true for the Gaza Strip , In the Gaza Strip, there are resistance fighters, and several wars occurred between them and Israel
This is the reality :wink:
Kurdistan is not a country, it is a region of the Republic of Iraq
The same for Palestine is divided into two parts
The first part, which is called the West Bank, is the birthplace of the Palestinian Authority
And the second part is called the Gaza Strip
This means, according to your last response , The region considers it a state. |O
But the state does not consider it a state Under the pretext that it has no army
Note that in the Gaza Strip there is a resistance army
In the West Bank, there is authority, head of state, ministers, police, etc....
I hope that these points are clear to you and all the gentlemen members
As for the state of Venezuela
Reality says that President now is Nicholas Maduro
Except he was a democratic president , Or a dictatorial president :-)
This truth can never be denied ! Go internet and search well And you will find that the current President of Venezuela is Nicholas Maduro .
Reality says that, Not fiction or passion :wink:

in the last , It is just a game and nothing more :-) :wink:
But my request was brief in modifying maps and countries to increase the realism of the game from good to good

Finally, thank you for the friendly response and discussion :-) :wink:
You seem to have some great ideas on changes to be made to the game maybe you should make your own mod?

Also while Palestine is a state "The entirety of territory claimed by the State of Palestine has been occupied by Israel since the Six-Day War in 1967."

Therefor I feel the current setup in game is correct but its nothing to do with me is isn't my mod
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

I've been doing some digging Palestine is actually already in-game country code 502 if you play as Israel you can hand back the land to them creating a state of Palestine
Breznev
Lieutenant

Post by Breznev »

sparky282 wrote: Dec 15 2019
Breznev wrote: Dec 11 2019 At least we agree on the Libyan war situation in the upcoming update of this mood
And I explained that in my first reply , Add to that the Yemeni crisis.
But you are contradictory ! :lol:
Note that I have attached links to you that prove my veracity :wink:
you tells me that Kurdistan is like a recognized country because it has a Kurdish army !
In fact, the last thing in Kurdistan is a region that belongs to the Republic of Iraq, It is not a recognized country As you say
You can search the internet and you will not find a country called Kurdistan :-)
Then, at the same time, you rejects the idea of a Palestinian Authority that is recognized internationally and at the United Nations
In a clearer sense In your previous response, you are talking about realism
Unfortunately, your words are not realistic !
I do not want to engage in political debate here , And I don't want to get into a very emotional geo-strategist !
In the end, it is a game, nothing more, nothing less
My request is to increase the game's realism as a simulated game

Then you forgot the Israeli wars Repeated with the Gaza Strip .
The Gaza Strip is the other half of Palestine
In addition, the Palestinian Authority has an internationally recognized president
He has ministers, police, etc....
You reject this reality
Your argument is that Palestine does not have an army , And that Israel is able to invade the rest of Palestine
Indeed, the Palestinian Authority is in the West Bank.
Internationally recognized and recognized by the United Nations
The same is true for the Gaza Strip , In the Gaza Strip, there are resistance fighters, and several wars occurred between them and Israel
This is the reality :wink:
Kurdistan is not a country, it is a region of the Republic of Iraq
The same for Palestine is divided into two parts
The first part, which is called the West Bank, is the birthplace of the Palestinian Authority
And the second part is called the Gaza Strip
This means, according to your last response , The region considers it a state. |O
But the state does not consider it a state Under the pretext that it has no army
Note that in the Gaza Strip there is a resistance army
In the West Bank, there is authority, head of state, ministers, police, etc....
I hope that these points are clear to you and all the gentlemen members
As for the state of Venezuela
Reality says that President now is Nicholas Maduro
Except he was a democratic president , Or a dictatorial president :-)
This truth can never be denied ! Go internet and search well And you will find that the current President of Venezuela is Nicholas Maduro .
Reality says that, Not fiction or passion :wink:

in the last , It is just a game and nothing more :-) :wink:
But my request was brief in modifying maps and countries to increase the realism of the game from good to good

Finally, thank you for the friendly response and discussion :-) :wink:
You seem to have some great ideas on changes to be made to the game maybe you should make your own mod?

Also while Palestine is a state "The entirety of territory claimed by the State of Palestine has been occupied by Israel since the Six-Day War in 1967."

Therefor I feel the current setup in game is correct but its nothing to do with me is isn't my mod

Hello my friend, thanks for answering :wink:
I just submitted a request .
And it is possible for the members who created this mod , Approve or reject it
it's no problem :-)

Unfortunately I do not know how to create a mod :-(
But I am working on learning that :wink: 8O
Breznev
Lieutenant

Post by Breznev »

sparky282 wrote: Dec 15 2019 I've been doing some digging Palestine is actually already in-game country code 502 if you play as Israel you can hand back the land to them creating a state of Palestine

Thank you for this information :wink:
el_slapper
Captain

Post by el_slapper »

@breznev : once again, this is a game. A computer game. It's only bytes. Ultimately, bytes are not the reality. They are an abstraction. All abstractions are leaky, in the computer world

https://www.joelonsoftware.com/2002/11/ ... tractions/

From what I understand, the abstraction used by the modmaker is "if the central government cant act as it pleases him, then it's not the central government". Indeed, there are plenty of resistance fighters in Palestine today, as there were in France in 1942. But the central government, in both case, had the freedom to strike where it wanted(well, maybe not in the Vercors mountain, and even this is debatable). Iraq does not seem to have this power at hand : they can't strike the kurds where they want. I understand the modmakers choice according to this line. Which is an abstraction of a really blurred reality(my description is not accurate, but I don't know any accurate description of the situation).
War, about who is right?about who is left!
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Can we get another sitrep? :)
alm2k19
Corporal

Post by alm2k19 »

So I start as the US in the Cold War scenario, and I have somehow lost 70 units in the first 6 months and I do not know how. I cannot find the “unit lost” icon on the map so I cannot figure out where and how they are being lost. I think some air units might be flying through China to support the French in Vietnam, but that does not account for so many units
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Go to defence production tab,

Alert Condition, Unit pathing,

Make sure you set the pathing so they can not cross nations who you do not have treaties with.

After this I'd be unsure as I haven't had the issue and have played the same time period with USA.
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Has anyone come across the issue where one on the american carriers says it holds 12 but only 10 actually fit?
alm2k19
Corporal

Post by alm2k19 »

Which carrier? Thanks, I used the multiplayer interface to change the pathing for America when I started my UK game and that fixed the issue.
Anyone else find that the Eastern bloc with the exception of the Soviet Union to be incredibly weak? Like France and Italy at least have some military power
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Its the Us one, possibly called the gates?
scougys
Warrant Officer

Post by scougys »

Is this mod dead?..
Pls no way..
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

scougys wrote: Dec 23 2019 Is this mod dead?..
Pls no way..
Dead? its been a week or so since we had an update on the progress the next release isn't expected until I think he said January and that is of course not a fixed date

So chill out and enjoy christmas
trueandnorth
Sergeant

Post by trueandnorth »

Doing my first play through for Cold War as the US. I'm loving the overseas bases and all the unit updates.

One issue I noticed in my game if I deploy naval reserves from Juneau they die upon leaving. Maybe a map fix is needed so they have a path to the sea?

Thanks for all the effort...
MattTheDamon
Sergeant

Post by MattTheDamon »

Nice mod. I been trying to play the phillipines through the cold war but with the ability to research all of the us tech and units. So I edited the cvp to inlcude unit designs and recache but all unit stats and graphics are reverted to vanilla. Not sure what I am doing wrong seems like this would be a simple thing to mod lol. Was wondering how I could mod the techs and keep this mod active.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”