Next Update ... in progress

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Micheal Berg
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Next Update ... in progress

Post by Micheal Berg »

Balthagor wrote: Nov 08 2019
Micheal Berg wrote: Nov 07 2019
Balthagor wrote: Nov 07 2019 Fix how? How do we know who's going to win?
Change the PM to Boris Johnson, he is the PM now....like you did with all other nations in W2020....the consistent standard in SR is that the current leader represents the country's until they get replaced with a new leader. Trump is the US Leader, but who is to say he will win the next election. Same goes for all other nations as far as i can see.
We are already looking at an event to make Theresa May get replaced with Boris Johnson when you play from 2017 or 2018, but for the 2020 map we won't make any changes until after the election results are in.
Well, that works out fine then, i was under the impression that the November update will be the last, and since the UK election is only in December, i thought we would lose out on changing the leader. Thanks Balthagor
arakan94
Lieutenant

Post by arakan94 »

How about adding more hotkeys? I would love hotkey for Technical Readout of selected unit..
arakan94
Lieutenant

Post by arakan94 »

It would be also nice to have hotkey for "Negotiate" - another frequent click.. In short, anything that will save us clicks and especially mouse moves, will be great!
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

Change the PM to Boris Johnson, he is the PM now....like you did with all other nations in W2020....the consistent standard in SR is that the current leader represents the country's until they get replaced with a new leader. Trump is the US Leader, but who is to say he will win the next election. Same goes for all other nations as far as i can see.
pretty easy to mod this seems pointless to pick a leader now hopefully the leader will be decided before the update maybe
Micheal Berg
Captain

Post by Micheal Berg »

sparky282 wrote: Nov 09 2019
pretty easy to mod this seems pointless to pick a leader now hopefully the leader will be decided before the update maybe
Yes, its very easy, but not when using someone else`s MOD... |O
arakan94
Lieutenant

Post by arakan94 »

I now found out that I can turn off displaying units and that it massively helps with performance while zoomed out (6 FPS -> perfectly playable 22 FPS).. I would really appreciate hotkey for that as well :D

In fact, I'd suggest that there should be Hotkey for every common action, all overlays and filters, etc. It doesn't have to be configured by default (so it doesn't scare of new players or something) - it would be quite enough if there was a option in settings file to assign keys to all those game actions. It would massively improve UX, save lots of mouse clicks and movement (and thus decrease frustration). It's one of very few areas of the game, that could really use improvement..
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Sorry, when I suggested posting on the forum, I should have suggested a new thread. List the first few actions you'd like by name, try and keep it to a few at a time, I'll have to look up each one individually.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Since the update is now out, this thread is no longer needed.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”