Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

fizzie
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Taking too much territory from colonies

Post by fizzie »

fizzie wrote: Jul 29 2019
Balthagor wrote: Jul 29 2019
fizzie wrote: Jul 28 2019 Now you are taking land that hasn't any military building ...
I got the savegame that you sent. If I annex the colony and then make it a colony again, the parts of Burma that still belong to China are fixed.

Do you have a savegame from before you finished conquering Burma? From before you were asked Annex/Colonize? To understand the error, we need to see it colonize incorrectly. Currently I can only make it colonize properly.
I haven't, but you can play as Germany and try to liberate Denmark, Norwar or Sweden as colonys (that would be the first time) on the same savegame.
Update: I have found that the bug happens when you have troops in the military complexes or in some hexes of the territory.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

K, thanks. We've done some testing and we think we've found some of the issue. We'll try and have this fixed for the next update.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
fizzie
Sergeant

Post by fizzie »

Balthagor wrote: Jul 30 2019 K, thanks. We've done some testing and we think we've found some of the issue. We'll try and have this fixed for the next update.
You are welcome.

Return to “Issues and Support”