Correcting In-Game Details and Info

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Correcting In-Game Details and Info

Post by Spetsnaz Gaming »

So what is BG going to do bout the mistrals,T-90s,ka-52s ? Add the mistrals to egypt in 2017 start and the t-90s and ka-52s in 2020 start? alongside the mig-35s of course
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I've got notes on reviewing this. Until I sit down and put in the work, not sure what the end result will be.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

ALRIGHTY
I think this forum got no use no more,it was fun chatting with ya all.
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

...I got Banned from battlegoats Discord...

[Edit by moderator - message snipped]
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

You used foul language on the channel after having been warned more than once. Drop it or you risk your access here as well. My goal is to maintain the standards of the community and I take that responsibility very seriously. If you make my job more difficult, you will not find me to be very patient. Only those who follow the rules get access.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

<snip>

[Edit by moderator - If you want to discuss permission issues, please send an email. We don't discuss rule violations in open forums.]
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Also yeah Chris i just wanna say something
egypt has the largest arab arms industry in the entire of the arab world so i suppose that means a bonus for egypt in 2017/2020?
(+1 Land Production)
Also... the goats studio made a terrible terrible mistake
Im pretty sure that the first egyptian shipyard was built in 1960, also the British already dismantled their stuff here before they just went poof
So unless i just didn t read enough books or whatever,why does egypt have a shipyard at 1949 start?
Also in 2017 we do have building shipyards,but not alot,more like 1 or 2
for the aircraft production i explained why egypt should have 2 at the 2017/2020 start
Also just one QUICK FYI
we were done with the mohammed naguib base in the west,the largest military base in africa and the middle east, contains around 1,700+ *vital* facilities a research center a alot solar panel powers permanent barracks an air defense site an air base etc
Mind if you add that to egypt in 2020 start plz? we were done with it back in September
so egypt should also have an extra research center in 2020 start no?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Also yeah Chris i just wanna say something
egypt has the largest arab arms industry in the entire of the arab world so i suppose that means a bonus for egypt in 2017/2020?
(+1 Land Production)
As usual, we should handle these one at a time. What are you suggesting for total land/air/sea fabrication facilities counts? I'll consider revising their capacity.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Alsooooooo yeah i find it absurd that egypt has way less pers than ukraine,just makes no sense egypt currently has around 1.4m pers *active and reserve and not counting paramilitary*
Mind if you modify that please?
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Balthagor wrote:
Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:Also yeah Chris i just wanna say something
(+1 Land Production)
As usual, we should handle these one at a time. What are you suggesting for total land/air/sea fabrication facilities counts? I'll consider revising their capacity.
i suggest
That egypt should have +1 more production for everything *and add if its 0* than all of its arab counterparts thats all
evildari
Brigadier Gen.

Post by evildari »

theres already an obvious ingame-solution for that:

right click on map - build military - build land production (or air or whatever you think you need)
other way using one of the 2 defenses tab - click the bottom subwindow called facility controls - select the factory you want to have and build it.

Similar for military goods:
either right click build industrial - military goods
or - using the resources-production tab - click on mil.goods - facility controls - and build your arms industry.

And just a few more production facilities will help you only vs your southern neighbors.. as egypt i would need at least 5 times of the production capacity to stay alive +5 years.
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Before I change anything in the map, I'll want a suggested total for land/air/sea and to have a few people comment on the expected balance outcome. We cannot "sole source" our information, that has too much probability of introducing a bias.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

EVILDARI wrote:theres already an obvious ingame-solution for that:

right click on map - build military - build land production (or air or whatever you think you need)
other way using one of the 2 defenses tab - click the bottom subwindow called facility controls - select the factory you want to have and build it.

or - using the resources-production tab - click on mil.goods - facility controls - and build your arms industry.

And just a few more production facilities will help you only vs your southern neighbors.. as egypt i would need at least 5 times of the production capacity to stay alive +5 years.
Oh My God now i feel very autistic because of that
We re talking about starting fabrications sweety.
i got around 200+ Hours in SRU,i know what im talking about
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

EVILDARI wrote:theres already an obvious ingame-solution for that:

You just made me lose a load of my brain cells you know that evil?
Huh,you better read till the end sweety
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Balthagor wrote:Before I change anything in the map, I'll want a suggested total for land/air/sea and to have a few people comment on the expected balance outcome. We cannot "sole source" our information, that has too much probability of introducing a bias.
Yeah yeah good luck with that,i can provide links so u make it like idk 7 sources?

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”