Correcting In-Game Details and Info

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain
Human: Yes

Correcting In-Game Details and Info

Post by Spetsnaz Gaming »

Yeah yeah im very creative with titles,so i would just like to point out that Eritrea *an african country above ethiopia and borders sudan and sjibouti* is in real life a dictatorship, usually referenced as the north korea of africa however if you go to the game right now or if ur already familiar with the country
it would say that the government system is a democracy *Now im not just saying wa wa game sucks,its just a small detail that i just noticed and i hope the mods read the post and notice it* and there is such other nations that have their goverment systems wrong such as burma *a military dictatorship*
now the second thing i would like to point out is the units
i know its pretty darn hard to keep up with the latest license purchasing such as egypt purchasing the pretty famous russian main battle tank The T-90 *the module that egypt purchased the license for is the T-90S* and with a huge 2014 arms deal signing purchased other multiple licenses to produce russian arms and the receiving of russian jet interceptors,helicopters tanks etc and etc and with the purchase of the 2 helicopter CV/Amphibious assault vessels *mistral class* which egypt recieved in 2016
now my point is its OK that these units are not modelled in,i don t really want to give any type of bad impression or pressure at battle goats *and btw the deal is almost up,more than half the equipment promised is there mig-35s ka-52s etc etc*
so all im asking is: Is it possible to change some countries goverment systems and get designs and implement it into other countries*
AND PS:One VERY funny thing that got my ass laughing is that i can not produce the EIFV which you know literally stands for The Egyptian Infantry Fighting Vehicle and says that it was desgined by Arab/Pakistan now ik some units that were desgined by Belg/Neth while the EIFV was desgined by Britan/Egypt *actually its the BAE systems but don t give a crap about it* i just kinda despise the fact that when i go to war and lose an entire line of units and that are pretty damn good and i can t produce the lost ones its abit frustrating to say the best
Second thing is to add ancient units: *IE Ramses II *which is basicailly a t-55 which egypt basically say yo murica take that t-55 and make it high tech stuff im willing to pay like 20 million dollars or something cool thanks* it was back in the 80s Maybe add BTR-50s to countries that have it already?
Now if someone did read that far and god damn fam thanks
Best of luck
-Spets *btw reply plz*
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Correcting In-Game Details and Info

Post by Balthagor »

I've moved your thread since this does not relate to SRGW, but to SRU. Also, please do not post the same message in multiple places.

Thanks for the details on Eritrea. Interesting that it's been like that since SR2020 and no one has contested it. I tend to agree, will look at changing it for a future update.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Thank you chris for replying,however what about the units?
such as the license,the EIFV etc and etc
its OK if you do not add them its just yeh know could attract some new players because of of alot more units that are modeled in etc
Also yes im pretty ******* sorry i thought i posted it in the SRU but turns out it was SRGW *sorry new to the forum* and i could not know how to delete it.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:...Is it possible to change some countries goverment systems and get designs and implement it into other countries...
This question?

we keep working to improve the data of the game and modders do help with this. If you have specific examples, such as the EIFV, each case is worth it's own thread with a link to support it. If you provide us the ID for the unit and the maps in which Egypt should know the unit design, even better. Like you said, there is sooooo much data for us to work with. If you post "This region should know this unit", we're going to be slow to respond and might miss it. If you post "Region #X should have known design Y in maps A, B, C and here's the link to the unit type's wiki page" that get's done pretty fast.

So, if I understand, you are saying that region 101 Egypt in all modern maps should know the design for 623 - EIFV. Correct?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Yes my good Sir,and heres the link for the EIFV
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_ ... ng_Vehicle
Also heres pics blueprints and etc of the vehicle etc
https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=EIFV ... 24&bih=647
however there is something very wrong,i can only verify that the first row of the pics are indeed the EIFV
along side 2 other pics in the second row however the first picture in the third row is the YPR
which alot of people get it mixed with the EIFV
+I Do not know if region 101 is egypt or the id for the eifv is that
im not very familiar with the in-game files
+Since we got the EIFV cleared out of the way
what about the BTR-50s,60s,Ramses the II etc
so far i only say that there are around 5 units in-game that irl belongs to egypt for a long time such
the BTRs however Ramses II is a unit that i have never found
yet it existed so long *First conceived by the americans and egyptians alike in the 80s,making it into production 2005* so adding old units to the game is not far-fetched is it not?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Spetsnaz Gaming wrote:im not very familiar with the in-game files
If you start a thread, other forum users can help get you the ID numbers you need.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I just checked, unit 623 is already set as a known design for Egypt in modern maps. If you'd like me to look further, I need the exact name of the scenario/campaign where Egypt isn't able to build the unit and the exact unit name.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

The EIFV appears to be replaced by something in the 2017/2020 sandboxes. I did not check as far as to try and find out by what but making the game show me replaced designs did make it show up for me.
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Well...Im playing 2017 as egypt and i do not have the desgin for the EIFV i only have the desgin for the Fahd Infantry Engineer Militia And the M3 no EIFV
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Nerei wrote:The EIFV appears to be replaced by something in the 2017/2020 sandboxes. I did not check as far as to try and find out by what but making the game show me replaced designs did make it show up for me.
i think you mean the M3 ur typical cliche UN vehicle
me for myself does not show the EIFV for me only shows what i mentioned above in the infantry tab
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Balthagor wrote:I just checked, unit 623 is already set as a known design for Egypt in modern maps. If you'd like me to look further, I need the exact name of the scenario/campaign where Egypt isn't able to build the unit and the exact unit name.
Sir,The name is the EIFV And i can not build it in 2017 now either im blind or you guys when you banned me from discord also banned me from updating the game or something idk
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Go into options, show replace, show obsolete. One of those is filtering it from the list.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

Oh.I feel autistic now
Well continuing our discussion what about the T-54 Ramses?
Also i forgot to mention that egypt does have aircraft production
mind add one or 2 in the next update please?
Also i forgot to note that i appericate that you guys put the Ha-300 Helwan in the research aircraft tab, this supersonic forgotten local desgin gets often overlooked.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

It appears we don't have the Ramses in the game yet. This unit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II_tank

I know Egpyt previous built aircraft. Do you have links to data on their current aerospace industry?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Spetsnaz Gaming
Captain

1-Yes that specific one,its been around since the 80s
2-Actually this kinda reminded me,egypt launched a satellite round early 2017 its from the reconnaissance one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptSat_2 suppoused to to supply the Egyptian government with high-resolution views of Earth for environmental, scientific and military applications so i would assume that egypt could have 1 reco satellite at the beginning of the game?
+ Gazelle helicopters and engines, Other Helicopter engines, Parts and components of the Mirage 2000 in addition to the F-16 block 50, Infrared guided missiles are produced and they got the license for it
+the K-8E Advanced trainer aircraft + The Alpha jet
Currently i can not find find a direct link to say that egypt has blah air production facilities BUT ya know according to wiki Egypt entered into a number of joint venture projects to produce European-designed aircraft. The most successful of these led to the Al Gomhuria basic flight trainer, of which about 200 were eventually made. In 1962, Egypt undertook a major program with the help of West German technicians to design and build a supersonic jet fighter Helwan HA-300, but the government terminated the project because of financial strains caused by the June 1967 War + 6 Helwan 300 were made so logically assuming egypt could have around ya know in-game according 1 or 2 aircraft production facilities also does https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabal_Ham ... h_facility count as a silo?

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”