Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Red_corsair98
Corporal
Human: Yes

Will one day this problem be fixed?

Post by Red_corsair98 »

Germany just annexed USSR, and it looks terrible, please fix this:
[attachment=pR.jpg.ext/attachment]
P.S. : Why I can build on my own colonies but cant destroy or scrap ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Will one day this problem be fixed?

Post by Balthagor »

These situations are created by rules around how land is divided when a region falls. Areas out of supply have special rules for who gets that land. It's a fairly complex issue and not something we're likely to explore changing in the short term.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Red_corsair98
Corporal

Re: Will one day this problem be fixed?

Post by Red_corsair98 »

I can understand, your team is small and the bug is complicated, but this is not a new problem, it's old, and i bet the old versions got it too, havent played them yet, and i think it requires some attention. And of course there are many other bugs that are old and still no fix. I heard many people rating this game very poorly, because of some little nasty bugs that basicaly spoil the game's image. I Think that the best solution is to switch for manual annexing of hexes with a selection tool that only players can get and I dont mean to select all the hexes you want but a point to point selection, when the nation is defeated or surrenders, as for the thing with urss, there has to be a way to code it so it is annexed by germany.

Return to “Issues and Support”