How do I change my Ruler ...?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nick-bang
Colonel
Human: Yes
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

How do I change my Ruler ...?

Post by nick-bang »

Dont know if its the right category - but here goes:

If I for instance play USA in World 2020, and I theoretically really positively and thoroughly dislike Hillary Clinton and find the very sight of her gives me not only connotations of lies, manipulation, dishonesty and unbridled power greed, but also makes me physically ill and nauseated...

How then would I go about replacing her Picture and name with something to me less ... offensive?

Is there a mod to switch the ruler?
Aragos
General

Re: How do I change my Ruler ...?

Post by Aragos »

Ignoring the blatant political ad, you can go into the files and change leader pics.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Aragos wrote:Ignoring the blatant political ad, you can go into the files and change leader pics.
Ah fine: can I make them myself and if so in which format and what resolution.

And as I am not an American, then it can hardly be a political ad :lol:
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

nick-bang wrote:
Aragos wrote:Ignoring the blatant political ad, you can go into the files and change leader pics.
Ah fine: can I make them myself and if so in which format and what resolution.

And as I am not an American, then it can hardly be a political ad :lol:
Only Americans have politics? :lol:

No problem. There are more details if you go to Supremewiki.
Clubfoot55
Warrant Officer

Post by Clubfoot55 »

nick-bang wrote:I theoretically really positively and thoroughly dislike Hillary Clinton and find the very sight of her gives me not only connotations of lies, manipulation, dishonesty and unbridled power greed, but also makes me physically ill and nauseated...
I'm laughing so hard right now. This is the truest and most hilarious political thing I've ever read on BGForums.
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Clubfoot55 wrote:
nick-bang wrote:I theoretically really positively and thoroughly dislike Hillary Clinton and find the very sight of her gives me not only connotations of lies, manipulation, dishonesty and unbridled power greed, but also makes me physically ill and nauseated...
I'm laughing so hard right now. This is the truest and most hilarious political thing I've ever read on BGForums.
:D

In having put a smile on your lips, then she at least in that respect, has a relative worth ... :wink:

On a only slightly more serious note, then I managed to switch her for Jeb Bush. Im not exactly sure how realistic that is. But at least its better for my blood pressure ... and digestion :lol:

On an almost serious note, then I of course respect the full democratic right of the American public to vote anyone into the office of president. And it would be fine if that candidate was a woman.
Any woman: democratic, republican or independent and yellow, black, purple or pinstriped: just as long as its not Hillary Clinton ... pretty plz with sugar and a cherry on the top ... ?
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Fistalis wrote::D
" I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never."

Except he did. Many times - including lying about lying...

:lol: :D
Actually ...

Judging from the numerous scandals that Mrs. Hitlery Clinton managed to rack up in her hopefully last time in the White house, then she seemed to have a need to take on numerous jobs.

Including covering for her mans banging everything that had a pulse ... but also managing the white house travels so her buddies could get a slice of that particular cake ... And much more, including making sure her husband pardoned all their criminal friends before he left the Oral office with a goodly supply of cigars...

Im neither American nor republican. Or for that matter conservative. And as I wrote, then I respect in full the Americans right to choose whomever they want.

But even though its scary to have Trump as president, then to me at least its much more scary to have her in full control of America...
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

This became political, not game related, moving to off topic. Feel free to re-ask your question if still relevant.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

I'm removing that Wahhabi son of a /(&()= Tayyip's ugly mug.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Balthagor wrote:This became political, not game related, moving to off topic. Feel free to re-ask your question if still relevant.
Really Monsieur Latour after 4 monts ... and on Christmas eve no less ... ?

At any rate then reality has overtaken the game. AS Hillary is Finished in every way imaginable, then she by definition should not exist in SR 2020 - correct ?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I moved the thread when I found the thread, nothing more. Had I been on the forums earlier, I'd have moderated the thread even further.

I'm told that the dev team will be updating the leaders for that map, but as it's a fictional game anyway, I still rank it lower priority.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Balthagor wrote:I moved the thread when I found the thread, nothing more. Had I been on the forums earlier, I'd have moderated the thread even further.

I'm told that the dev team will be updating the leaders for that map, but as it's a fictional game anyway, I still rank it lower priority.
Fair enough: it wasnt a critique.

Given the Trump DLc as well as the debate regarding the election, it just seems rather silly to keep her there.
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

yees, thank you ... but that is a very cumbersome way to do it ... I could also just wait for election and let the ruler fall in exchange of military rule

I kinda was hoping for a Deux-ex-machina kinda solution ...

Return to “Off Topic Comments”