Supreme Ruler Ultimate Version 9.0.75 Released

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

George Geczy
General

Supreme Ruler Ultimate Version 9.0.75 Released

Post by George Geczy »

The Version 9.0.75 Update has been released from beta and will now be automatically updated by Steam for all players.

This update resolves some crash situations caused by bad event data, and also updates the Casus Belli / Volatility relationships.

Version 9.0.75
  • Resolved a crash caused by bad ShatteredWorld data with invalid parent region
  • Check and correct invalid parent region on loading games
  • Fixed a crash for invalid 'other' region in scripted events with certain event flags
  • Better error checking in scripted event processor for invalid regions
  • Resolved a potential issue with unification vote calculations when a region didn't rank
  • Increased number of mesh numbers supported to 4096; defined ranges for modders
  • Increased number of ugbits pages to 16 plus 1 for base (0) page for modders
  • Increased picnums max from 1024 to 4096
  • World volatility negative effects on relations and belli reduced and more gradual
  • Added volatility value to provocation calculation (up to double at max)
  • Updated Localtext for TechTree (missing Airplane and Trump tech text)
  • Added new unit models provided by forum user Nerei
  • Modern Scenarios (2017/2020 Trump) now included in core game
Happy New Year!
samuel_1991
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Version 9.0.75 Released

Post by samuel_1991 »

George, why is Singapore being the country in 9.0.75 provides Sea Transit Treaty to ALL countries in the world?
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

Thanks a lot for update

Are Cold War bugs fixed ? especially pathing of merchant marines through USSR ?

regards,

Burak
Breznev
Lieutenant

Post by Breznev »

thx for this update :-)
i hope see in this update tank T90 ms for russia
and fix some event (like leader of ussr changed etc...)
is there a link of download this update for free ?? [_]O
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

burock82 wrote:Thanks a lot for update

regards,

Burak
I haven't checked for myself, but they did make changes to some waterways. It might be better as a result so worth checking out.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Patch rly good. I praised 9.0.73 and you guys maintained this quality. I know im not always positive, but keep up this great work.

I see improvements in war declarations, like nations only declare war 2-3 times at most, if they can handle it. Sometimes China and Russia still go crazy with 10+ war declerations and hope this get fine tuned a bit.

Also need improvements on protecting the free world. If me or AI get really strong more and more nations should work together to bring down the threat (if not allied).

I would also like to see an increase in CB and reducement of relations if you fight a region in a proxy war. Would add an addictive aspect to the game imho. The game did this in the beginning so i know it is possible. It would answer the thing that players feel bored when 'nothing' is going on. Ideal would be a very small increase of relations if you fight on the same side.

I also see improvements in pathing, 1 time my units couldnt find barrack for repair, you have to select units and click on the barrack where you want to repair for it to work. But i think it improved a bit.
I also dont see alot of merchant marines around doing stupid stuff, like Russia moving their troops from Black see over the Meditarean and north sea, next to all the western powers to hopefully arive in St Petersburg. So that is great.
Gameplay 1st
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

way2co0l wrote:
burock82 wrote:Thanks a lot for update

regards,

Burak
I haven't checked for myself, but they did make changes to some waterways. It might be better as a result so worth checking out.
I checked it. AI is still sending merchant marines through USSR and Also 2017 scenario has similar problem. Just Greece sends units via Turkey's border.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Eh ... Small detail:

Why is Hillary Clinton still the president in the 2020 sandbox etc ... ?
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

nick-bang wrote:Eh ... Small detail:

Why is Hillary Clinton still the president in the 2020 sandbox etc ... ?
They stated that would be changed in the next update I believe. So it's coming. :)

Burak wrote: I checked it. AI is still sending merchant marines through USSR and Also 2017 scenario has similar problem. Just Greece sends units via Turkey's border.
Just started a new Cold war game myself and see that it does indeed continue to happen. They try to get through, but even if there are no enemy units to attack them, they all still turn back before they make it all the way through. It seems to me like the problem could be resolved by changing the terrain that Nizhniy Novgorod is located on into normal land instead of being on a wide river. That would effectively cut off the chain down the river and I'd assume the AI would no longer see it as a potential path to their destination. I mean, does the USSR really need to be able to move ships all the way through their own territory to be able to get from one sea to the other? I'm not familiar with the real life aspects as to whether this type of thing actually occurred or not, but I personally just don't think it's necessary in game, especially considering the merchant marine pathfinding issues that it causes. Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like cutting that off would likely resolve this long standing issue and I'd personally be in favor of this option if it would fix it.
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Or just make the Arctic sea east of Vorkuta as impassable.
Please teach AI everything!
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

it says on steam that modding features have been added to the game, im just wondering what these are exactly
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Danieldarnell95 wrote:it says on steam that modding features have been added to the game, im just wondering what these are exactly
Part of it at least is the ability to support additional meshes and as mentioned a range that BG will not touch (mesh 3072 to 4096) as well as not having to use existing UGBITS image files which as a whole is great for compatibility with BG updates.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”