World 2033: Netherlands: 8000 units, Belgium: 100 units

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

World 2033: Netherlands: 8000 units, Belgium: 100 units

Post by Kristijonas »

For some reason Netherlands has 8000 units in their reserves. I found this as I was looking for countries to scrap units so the game would run faster. Both countries were never at war and never expanded or lost units and have small manufactoring capabilities (Netherlands only has 1 land faciltiy)
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: World 2033: Netherlands: 8000 units, Belgium: 100 units

Post by YoMomma »

Now only to take back what was ours.. BELGIUM!

I know why, Netherlands is set to be trade crazy and stuff. Which is realistic. No issue here. Well maybe that Belgium only got 100 units, but well we make jokes about their intelligence, so i think it is funny :D
Gameplay 1st
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

100 units for Belgium is not too little. 8000 for Netherlands is unthinkable. They don't even have one tenth of reserve personnel to even use all those units. It is clearly a bug. I think maybe UN or other countries are selling their units to them and they always accept or something like that. Other countries seem to be okay. France has ~500, UK ~400 etc.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Why complain? You want to fasten up your game, only have to check 1 region..

Netherlands are super weak in this game with 17% unemployment, not being able to build on the rivers, unrealistic domestic market and outdated tech, atleast give us our rep. of tradesman.
Gameplay 1st
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

YoMomma wrote:Why complain? You want to fasten up your game, only have to check 1 region..

Netherlands are super weak in this game with 17% unemployment, not being able to build on the rivers, unrealistic domestic market and outdated tech, atleast give us our rep. of tradesman.
Really?

Let me tell you I'm dutch. But the Netherlands are highly overrated.

17% unemployment. What's wrong with that. Officially according to CBS: out of 16.500.000 People 8.000.000 work.
Granted, in NL children up to 18 don't count as working force.
students don't count as work force.
65+ don't count.

But that's just how you look at it. My grandfather worked up to 79, so why would 65+ not count as unemployed?
In many countries children work at the age of 12-16.
Making the unemployement in NL a completely different figure if you compare it on a global scale.

It's very common by the politicians in the Netherlands, and Europe as a whole, to lie to the people and make statistics more beautiful
then they really are.

17% could be very realistic for the next 10-15 years if we hit another global recession. You might find Supreme Ruler a good prediction of
the future of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Btw, unemployment in NL was close to 4% a few years back. Now it's between 8 and 10%.
Regions with many Muslems have unemployment rates of 15% and more (Rotterdam a good example)

With 3-4 Million Muslems conquering Europe every year, expect those unemployment rates going up even further.

And I understand those Muslems completely, honestly! If you're used to live from 300USD a month for 16 hours a day work in your homecountry.

And suddenly in NL, you get 1000 USD a month, a house, food, furniture, all paid by the tax payer. I can understand many of them say:"fine by me!"

We now have around 15k a month. If some country would offer me 50.000EUR per month for not working, that's the context in which a Muslem
considers social security in NL, I'd take it as well and settle somewhere else and live a happy life without working LOL

And it's exactly this crazy European USSR in the Netherlands and Europe as a whole, why those people come and unemployment will rise even further.
You can't give so much money to everyone on the world and invite them to come over. Of course they will come and live from your tax money.
That's not bad. that's human nature.

Like I said, from my perspective it would be like some country offering me 50k a month for not working!
And telling me: your culture will be the new law and the people living in your new country must adept and bow to you! Not you must adept to your new country,
no, those people living there for centuries must adept to your rules, your laws, and pay you everything.

Like USSR, this system will fail. And even NL will fail with this system.

Unemployment 17% in 2030? Lets have a look in 14 years. You might find it will be even much worse!
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

True but thats a total different story, im comparing NL not to rl but in this game to other regions. That the country is rich enough that people dont have to work is another story.

I dont believe unemployment will rise alot. When everyone is done in the middle east and focus on their own stuff again we still need all the workforce we can get. Believe me i worked for an aployment agency as office worker. All computers brought us is more work.

Right now there are 574k ppl unemployed, thats 6,4% of working population.
Out of those people 470k people have WW, which means between now and 2 years ago they were working.

Altho your prolly right that people with temporarly permit are not counted for, so guess thats another 100k or so, but thats fault of NL goverment. In Germany they get send straight to work (as in this game).
Gameplay 1st
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Actually in Germany many people aren't even allowed to work.

If you're not EU, you need a special allowance.
Even if a Japanese gets a working permit, his/her fiancee isn't allowed to work.

All the "refugees" are not allowed to work

and even if they are, most of the jobs for uneducated people these days are not :"Sozialbeitragspflichtig"
meaning, they do that job. But their payment is so low, they don't pay anything and actually
get money on top of their income from social services.

Around the corner here in our village, they put 50-100 people last year who aren't allowed to work.
Simply sitting there all day. It's actually poor for those people. Dreaming of big porsche, villas, swimming pool, and all the other lies
they are told how life here would be.. and now.. top medical service is the only real benefit for those people.
because yes they get a house, yes they get a small car, yes their gasoline is paid to them, yes they get free heating, clothes, etc.
yes it cost tens of thousands EUR per year per person.

And they still don't have the life they dreamed of and are unhappy, feel betrayed..

and the amount of people this goes for, goes into the millions! millions more comming each year.

And then look at the native people. Half of them unhappy already as well, because they only see the bills, bills, bills and more bills.

as a result, islamic terror in europe on one side will only grow.
on the other side, nationalists and fascists will also start attacking on those people in return.
generally the devil of nationalism will rise further in europe.

Russia and UK nationalism is only the start. It will grow in Italy, Netherlands, Germany, France.

The little blonde Hitler from the Netherlands will gain more support.

Then you get Frexit, Fexit, Nexit, etc..

Economy in Europe will collapse by 5% a year.
Borders up again.
small civil wars:"islam versus christians" will start
economy will suffer more
investors will pull out their money
bigger states with nationalist governments like Russia will cease the day and start conquering more countries.
more wars, civil unrests, nationalism, etc will grow.

what we see today, is a repeat of the 20th century. It's the start of very bad times to come again in Europe.

That's why we're trying to get to the USA! Leaving Europe. The moment we have the green light:"bye bye Europe"

If successful people like us are not wanted in europe but in fact must pay 85% tax and social security, only to feed
people with lies and untrue stories making them unhappy, but we still paying everything and our goverments simply
f**** up everything..

No, no future for us and the kids here in this crazy continent.

You talk about 6,4%. According to CBS it's over 8%. but it doesn't matter. If our governments continue
like this, we're facing right into civil wars, terror attacks from muslims versus nationalist and in the end full scale
wars between european countries once again.

with today weaponry, we're talking about importing the problems from the middle east right into our hearts with
modern nato weapons and destruction. Meaning:"this time Europe won't recover. This time it'll be game over and leaving
a continent wiped back to 2000 BC.

That's what we're heading right into right now.

And little blonde Hitlers are speeding us up right down this road.
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

I was being kinda synical about this, but this issue might be bigger then i thought. If Netherlands cant deploy those units, that are huge calculations.

You see... i play this multiplayer game trying to roleplay, but that is becoming impossible after 7 years because of settings (no volatility). Well i noticed Netherlands among the great nation of cameroon having the most units by far of the rest. So now is the time to get rid of alot of old units, since ai doesnt do this, but dump them into certain regions. +90% units Netherlands and Cameroon bought are worse then they can make. Nehterlands has like 500 mounted infantry.

Now because of the size of Netherlands the ai seems to stop moving units from the barrack and all units are waiting to be deployed. Just thought i comment on that. Dont think it helps in fps/game speed as i noticed game runs faster now whole armies of China and North Korea dont go to Northen Siberia anymore sitting out of supply. Give me a few more game years.
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Is this for a mod? What's 2033?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

I guess the OP was playing W2020 and now reached 2033. I myself is playing global crisis of my mod, but that doesnt mather. This issue is about the game you guys created.

This issue is about ai not scrapping units, but selling them to certain regions (maybe with trade influence), like Netherlands and i noticed Cameroon.

The whole selling of units has to be looked at to be honest, cause in my mod i put some allies for Russia, and all of them are buying the Armata T14+T15 while Russia barely has some. Half the world is running arround in armata's and dumping their old units to Netherlands :lol:
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

And is there a savegame floating around of the Netherlands with APC's in every driveway?

I'd like a copy of it if there is. Ticket 21347.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgso3ehcun0jc ... 5.SAV?dl=0

I looked for other save games, but Netherlands usually gets killed if i put volatility higher then none.

+2300 units oct 2026 which +-2k are traded (all the **** ones).

One other way is run w2020 or GC for some years and you get same thing. I have other save game from another game april 2020 and NL have tons of **** units then. Lots of D-30 arty and **** like that. So you cant tell me AI scrap old units. SW this doesnt seem to be an issue since AI doesnt trade units, just lag the game. Maybe if stuff like this is fixed, modern scenarios get popular again wont you think?

Also check Congo, they have +1100 units in this save game. So im guessing neutral + western nations dump them to Netherlands and eastern to Congo. Also every small african nation got a few of traded crap, but thats ok i guess.
Gameplay 1st
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

YoMomma wrote:
Also check Congo, they have +1100 units in this save game. So im guessing neutral + western nations dump them to Netherlands and eastern to Congo. Also every small african nation got a few of traded crap, but thats ok i guess.
speaking of that I have noted USSR dumping hundreds of units (old and latest ones) to the Lebanon after making alliance with them. This is 1949 game.
It trades units with other allies in moderate way. So it seems AI selects one of it's allies as dump pit for excessive number of units.
So unit production needs some limits being set. :evil:
Please teach AI everything!
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Hello Devs? Anyone out there???

Care to give some feedback??
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Now that SRGW is released, I'll retest this savegame in the latest engine version and pass it along to our coder for more analysis.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”