Best way to maintain logistics

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

AllCanadianReject
Corporal
Human: Yes

Best way to maintain logistics

Post by AllCanadianReject »

So I'm still rather inexperienced in Supreme Ruler 1936. I can do a great campaign of 2020 but the logistics in 36 have me beat. I'm playing the Italian campaign and have taken in quick succession: France, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, and a number of large French colonies in Africa. But now I'm right out of Industrial goods, Military goods, Petrol, and other stuff. So what do I do? I can't really do anything units wise as they can't move or fight.
Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Best way to maintain logistics

Post by Cdiplayer »

AllCanadianReject wrote:So I'm still rather inexperienced in Supreme Ruler 1936. I can do a great campaign of 2020 but the logistics in 36 have me beat. I'm playing the Italian campaign and have taken in quick succession: France, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, and a number of large French colonies in Africa. But now I'm right out of Industrial goods, Military goods, Petrol, and other stuff. So what do I do? I can't really do anything units wise as they can't move or fight.
Here is a tip, slowly build up your production of all those products before you take too much territory. :D

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”