FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Todor Jivkov
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 1936 Triumph of the Kaiser mod

Post by Todor Jivkov »

If you have space for more countries, you may add the Emirate of Bukhara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Bukhara) and have an event in Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan maybe unification and than war with Russia?
Also i have another idea for an event - Kurdish rebellion.
Also what are your plans for Russia :P
Macedonia is Bulgarian!
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Todor Jivkov wrote:If you have space for more countries, you may add the Emirate of Bukhara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Bukhara) and have an event in Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan maybe unification and than war with Russia?
Also i have another idea for an event - Kurdish rebellion.
Also what are your plans for Russia :P
All those central Asian countries will already be part of the Soviet Union by the time this mod starts, although there will be independence events built in later. A Kurdish rebellion is possible. My plans for Russia are for the Soviet Union to include all the Caucasus and Central Asian Republics and for the Soviet Union to have a big rivalry with the German Empire in Europe. Germany will control the Ukrainian People's Republic, Belarussian People's Republic, Kingdom of Poland, Finland, and have colonies in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. As a result, the Soviets will build extensive fortifications along their western border to keep the Germans out. Instead of expanding into Europe the Soviet Union will instead look to Asia. The Soviet Union will try to influence Iran, and will try to annex Afghanistan and Uyghurstan. The Soviets will also try to challenge the Japanese in the east by attempting to annex Mongolia. I also need to figure out which countries should get nuclear weapons first. My current plan is that Germany will set off the first nuke, then second will be Austria-Hungary, third will be Italy, fourth will be Japan, fifth will be the United States, sixth will be the Soviet Union and seventh will be the United Kingdom. Beyond that I have no idea who should be the next to develop the bomb.
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Cdiplayer wrote:My current plan is that Germany will set off the first nuke, then second will be Austria-Hungary, third will be Italy, fourth will be Japan, fifth will be the United States, sixth will be the Soviet Union and seventh will be the United Kingdom. Beyond that I have no idea who should be the next to develop the bomb.
I can't see the soviets getting a nuke earlier than the british, without foreign scientists and leaks from the original countries.

also, no comment on the flags?
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

suaske666 wrote:I made another one for the Danube communists

the 10 stars represent the 10 main nationalities of Austria-Hungary

the blue on top represents the sky, the blue on the bottom, the sea. the gray wave represents clouds, and the green represents the land.

however you can also give it a more communist interpretation saying the communism in the middle of the flag, acts as a glue, unifying the top class with the bottom class into a single entity.

god i hate communism... hahahaha, but that's the flag anyway. let me know what you think
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I must have forgotten to check the last page. Anyway, this is beautiful. I think this flag is going into the mod, for a Communist flag it is surprisingly pleasant to look at. The only thing that needs to be changed is it needs 2 more stars.
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Cdiplayer wrote: Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I must have forgotten to check the last page. Anyway, this is beautiful. I think this flag is going into the mod, for a Communist flag it is surprisingly pleasant to look at. The only thing that needs to be changed is it needs 2 more stars.
here you go, mate.

if you have any other flag needs, let me know. i enjoy drawing these.
Todor Jivkov
Corporal

Post by Todor Jivkov »

Nukes? Hmm maybe France, maybe the Jewish country in Australia that you planned out. Spain are an option too. Other than that - maybe the rest of the European countries under the influence of Germany or UK.
Maybe and UK cede Cyprus to Greece at some point but Akrotiri and Dhekelia remain British, ofc. Or I am pushing it?
Also maybe some Sami nationalism up in Scandinavia or Formation of Super Federation from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Denmark with center Coppenhagen (or whatever is the right transcription of the city in English). :D
Macedonia is Bulgarian!
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Todor Jivkov wrote: Also maybe some Sami nationalism up in Scandinavia or Formation of Super Federation from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Denmark with center Coppenhagen (or whatever is the right transcription of the city in English). :D
Sami people are very few, and sparsely populate the north. they aren't organized or powerful enough to cause trouble, not to mention that even in the north they aren't the majority.

a for the formation of scandinavia, i could see it happening. in fact it's a mystery why it hasn't happened yet.
I'm not sure how realistic it is that finland would b a part of that union, though.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

suaske666 wrote:
Cdiplayer wrote: Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I must have forgotten to check the last page. Anyway, this is beautiful. I think this flag is going into the mod, for a Communist flag it is surprisingly pleasant to look at. The only thing that needs to be changed is it needs 2 more stars.
here you go, mate.

if you have any other flag needs, let me know. i enjoy drawing these.
Well gentlemen, I have another project for you! This time it is an alternate flag for a Monarchist rebellion in Great Britain. Now, I will admit that this rebellion is going to be a little less realistic and a little more on the fantastical side of things. You see, my family is English and so one of the guerrilla leaders will be yours truly :D This rebellion will occur if Britain begins to fall into the Monarchist sphere of influence. In real life I've traced my family back to when they were rulers over the remnants of the Kingdom of Northumbria and so the rebellion will start in Newcastle. I need someone to draw up a flag that fuses the old Northumbrian flag https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... umbria.png with my family's coat of arms http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae60 ... jtcfll.jpg if WW2 never happened it is very possible that my family would have never left England to come to the United States so the idea of them leading a rebellion isn't totally outlandish lol.
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Cdiplayer wrote: Well gentlemen, I have another project for you! This time it is an alternate flag for a Monarchist rebellion in Great Britain. Now, I will admit that this rebellion is going to be a little less realistic and a little more on the fantastical side of things. You see, my family is English and so one of the guerrilla leaders will be yours truly :D This rebellion will occur if Britain begins to fall into the Monarchist sphere of influence. In real life I've traced my family back to when they were rulers over the remnants of the Kingdom of Northumbria and so the rebellion will start in Newcastle. I need someone to draw up a flag that fuses the old Northumbrian flag https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... umbria.png with my family's coat of arms http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae60 ... jtcfll.jpg if WW2 never happened it is very possible that my family would have never left England to come to the United States so the idea of them leading a rebellion isn't totally outlandish lol.
you wouldn't happen to have a PNG version of your coat of arms, would you?
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

suaske666 wrote:ok, here is what i came up with:
may not look very imaginative, i'll grant you that, but the way I see it is:

Monarchies haven't really got a history of changing their flags based on the ruling dynasty, at least not in a more modern timeline.
The Union jack is a British flag, the flag of the monarchy and has a long standing tradition. it is also a well liked flag by the citizens of Britain, and on top of that one of the most unanimously agreed upon beautiful flags.

so having taken all of that into account i tried to change it as little as possible while adding in what you asked.
I can make the circle bigger if you wish, or try and come up with something entirely different, but personally i felt this was the best way to handle your request.
I would make the circle a little bit bigger and make the coat of arms bigger as well. I would also find a place to add the family motto "Amicos Semper Amat". The main reason I want to change the flag is to differentiate between government UK forces and rebel Monarchist forces when the guerrillas spawn.
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

ok, here is what i came up with:
may not look very imaginative, i'll grant you that, but the way I see it is:

Monarchies haven't really got a history of changing their flags based on the ruling dynasty, at least not in a more modern timeline.
The Union jack is a British flag, the flag of the monarchy and has a long standing tradition. it is also a well liked flag by the citizens of Britain, and on top of that one of the most unanimously agreed upon beautiful flags.

so having taken all of that into account i tried to change it as little as possible while adding in what you asked.
I can make the circle bigger if you wish, or try and come up with something entirely different, but personally i felt this was the best way to handle your request.
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

If you want to make it truly distinguishable i changed the colour scheme and came up with this:
please note i dislike the way the text came out, but i couldn't do a better job with it due to my skills. i also believe the text would look bad anyway.

i've included a version without text:

IMO the first picture i uploaded looks the best, but i understand that a small scale version of it may look bad. out of these two i like this version better than the one with text.
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

here is yet another version of the above:
Todor Jivkov
Corporal

Post by Todor Jivkov »

Here is 3 suggestions from me. I didn't included the motto, but i can send the working files if somebody wants to add one
This is a little bit messy:
This reminds me a lot for Aragon and Catalonia, because of the similar colors and the same pattern:
This is my personal favourite:

Hope that i helped! :)

P.S. If you chose any of those, just let me now so i center the coat of arms, because they are off, a "little" bit. :)
Macedonia is Bulgarian!
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

I personally like the last one as well I think it will be interesting to see this rebellion play out in the game, and modding yourself into the game as a national leader is somewhat of a great idea too lol

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”