FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 1936 Triumph of the Kaiser mod

Post by Cdiplayer »

Image Ladies and gentlemen I present, the Ukrainian People's Republic! Respected satellite of the German Empire :D
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

looks sick mate! wish i knew how you redraw borders like that.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

suaske666 wrote:looks sick mate! wish i knew how you redraw borders like that.
In the case of the Ukrainian People's Republic the borders don't run along battle zones so I had to transfer hexes one at a time...all day lol. Anyway, next up is restoring Bulgaria's southern coastline, giving them a piece of Romania's coastline, and giving them Macedonia.
Ater
Colonel

Post by Ater »

Are you just making changed to Europe? Because I feel like Africa would look a bit different...

Also, You should make Canada a colony of Britain, since it was a Dominion during WW1.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Ater wrote:Are you just making changed to Europe? Because I feel like Africa would look a bit different...

Also, You should make Canada a colony of Britain, since it was a Dominion during WW1.
I am changing Africa to include Germany's colonies before WW1. Canada will not be a colony because it would still have become independent even if WW1 was a tie.
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Ater wrote:Are you just making changed to Europe? Because I feel like Africa would look a bit different...

The dominions were more allies than colonies since they did not have to go to war with the central powers but rather chose to. Canada became independent in the 1860s IIRC.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Because I don't want to go through the agony of trying to reconstruct German Kamerun's pre WW1 borders we are going to say that as part of the peace agreement German Kamerun returned to its pre 1912 borders that are identical to Kamerun's normal in game borders :D
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Image Here is glorious Greater Bulgaria! Next up is getting Germany's Pacific colonies set up.
Ater
Colonel

Post by Ater »

Cdiplayer wrote:Image Here is glorious Greater Bulgaria! Next up is getting Germany's Pacific colonies set up.
Nice, in that picture is Crimea a Colony of the USSR?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Ater wrote:
Cdiplayer wrote:Image Here is glorious Greater Bulgaria! Next up is getting Germany's Pacific colonies set up.
No, Crimea has been annexed by Turkey. The logic I am using for that is if the United States had never entered WW1 they probably would have mediated the peace settlement. Crimea was not part of the Ukrainian People's Republic during the war so after the war ended there probably would have been an internationally administered referendum in Crimea. (similar to the kind of referendums that were held in eastern Germany after WW1) I am assuming that if this referendum had been held in 1919 or 1920 the Crimean people probably would have voted to join their fellow Muslims in Turkey. After I finish setting up the German colonies I plan to make Crimea a Turkish colony instead of having it annexed.
Ater
Colonel

Post by Ater »

Cdiplayer wrote:
Ater wrote:
No, Crimea has been annexed by Turkey. The logic I am using for that is if the United States had never entered WW1 they probably would have mediated the peace settlement. Crimea was not part of the Ukrainian People's Republic during the war so after the war ended there probably would have been an internationally administered referendum in Crimea. (similar to the kind of referendums that were held in eastern Germany after WW1) I am assuming that if this referendum had been held in 1919 or 1920 the Crimean people probably would have voted to join their fellow Muslims in Turkey. After I finish setting up the German colonies I plan to make Crimea a Turkish colony instead of having it annexed.
Ohh, that makes sense. :D Can't wait to see the final product!
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ce.svg.png Can someone give this the nice beveled edge effect that all the other flags have? I'm working on a Fascist France event and this will be the new flag. I think if France hadn't won WW1 it is possible they would have fallen victim to Fascism the same way the Germans did.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Flag# 510 - it will be part of the next update as well.
FLAGBITS3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Balthagor wrote:Flag# 510 - it will be part of the next update as well.
FLAGBITS3.png
Thanks. By the way, does anyone know how to do a "make colony" event? For example, if Mongolia is independent and I want to make them a colony of Japan after a certain date what would I need to change?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

surrender Mongolia to Japan type colony.

Type 8, i0=2
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”