Czechoslovakia v8.0.32 - so funny, but naval bug

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Czech scaut
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Czechoslovakia v8.0.32 - so funny, but naval bug

Post by Czech scaut »

Hi,
I play since year 1936 for Czechoslovakia. In version v8.0.32, it was so funny, but after some time unplayable, because bugs.

1.) In 1936 i start with big diplomatic project, after it, i had ally (Latvia, Norway, Greece, Denmark) and so many friendly states, around Europe. And i have so good diplomacy rating with Iraq and Turkey, so they are in ally sphere! Of course, i started producing big nuber of artillery.

2.) In 1937 - 1938, China was defeated by Japan. So they are very powerfull now. And i give a gift (old units) to Ethiopia, my new ally. So Ethiopia had one strike by sea to Italic Libya. But Italy was so strong and Ethiopia is dead region, after 1938. And in 1938, Italy totally win war against Albania.

3.) In 1939 - there was big number of provocation (by Adolf Hitler). I Ignore it, but after Germany attacked Polend, i declared war against Germany. After it, it was so hard.

Now, Germany totally destroyed France, (Swiss, Belgium, Norway, Denmard, Jugoslavia, Nederlands... all are still neutral). But there is bug, Britain try to attack Germany, but there is bug, with their ships. They are in "circle", in one port.

So, i am only one enemy of German-Italic pact. It is so bad. So my question, is this naval bug fixed in new patch? :-?

I think, that i am good player, i played SR2020 for 2 years. But i hate playing against AI bugs.

PS: sorry for my english.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Czechoslovakia v8.0.32 - so funny, but naval bug

Post by Balthagor »

The current version is 8.3.12. Please update your version.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Czech scaut
Sergeant

Post by Czech scaut »

Ok, i have Supreme Ruler Ultimate now, so we will see.

I have one offer for you Balthagor. I want to do Czech localizacion for Supreme Ruler Ultimate. Can you help me, how i can do it? I want to make players comunity in Czech republic.

:wink:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I can help. Send me an email and I'll help you get it started.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “After Action Reports”