Bravo BG!

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ZEvans96
Major
Human: Yes

Bravo BG!

Post by ZEvans96 »

I am not sure how much you really changed the AI, but I must say Bravo! The AI (at least in Hardest Mil Difficulty) has gotten so much better. Before the latest update I would never see naval invasions, now I am seeing China invade mainland Japan (And win) and the UK actually invading northern Germany. Keep up the good work BGs :)
amynase
Lt. Colonel

Re: Bravo BG!

Post by amynase »

Srsly? I saw China invade Japan many times before, and they are still mostly doing it with merchant marine. Also, isn't it more of an alarming fact that China without any major fighting ships can invade Japan which has a huge Fleet? Also, Germany still mass suicides on London. So yeah, tbh. I dont see major improvements, they just brought back some naval stuff that was already in SR Cold War. Only improvement I see so far is that the AI sometimes uses some of its transport ships.
ZEvans96
Major

Post by ZEvans96 »

I don't see Germany send **** loads to London anymore. I could be wrong but these are just my observations.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

In my game, Germany Annexed the UK, China conquered half of Japan's mainland and Italy with Germany took Gibraltar and Malta. I love it. Truly a big bravo on this aspect of the game.
amynase
Lt. Colonel

Post by amynase »

Ok now you made me curious. I'll try the whole thing once more :D

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”