Supreme Ruller Cold War 2014 mod [Not a completed]

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

batuhanksp
Private
Human: Yes

Supreme Ruller Cold War 2014 mod [Not a completed]

Post by batuhanksp »

Hi,everbody ı'm start modding on SRCW.2014 Mod ınformation and pics:

+Added Crimiea

+Added San Marino,Monaco,Liechtenstein

+Added USA military bases

LebaneseLion
Major

Re: Supreme Ruller Cold War 2014 mod [Not a completed]

Post by LebaneseLion »

I recall in Modern world scenario that there was a Free Syrian Army in Syria. If you could could you open up for Free Syrian army in the eastern part of Syria because in Modern world they where all concentrated in the North and a little bit in the south. Also slicing an area off of lebanon and creating a hezbollah country would be amazing. Give them full transit and mutual defense with lebanon and have them allied to Syria and Iran. that would make middle east gameplay so much more interesting.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Looks good can't wait to try it :) and when released please give credit where due ;)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Hi, did you know about Fistalis's Moderl World mod? He has been working on it for over a year if not for a few years now. It is an unfinished mod to say the least, but perhaps you would like to work together:

http://fistalis.proboards.com/board/4/g ... discussion

I think Fistalis is a little biased though, for example, his South Korea can solo China+NorthKorea in 2014, which, I think, is unrealistic. Well but I guess with a project of this size, it's not possible to have everything accurate - I mean, it's copying the world into a game!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Kristijonas wrote:Hi, did you know about Fistalis's Moderl World mod? He has been working on it for over a year if not for a few years now. It is an unfinished mod to say the least, but perhaps you would like to work together:

http://fistalis.proboards.com/board/4/g ... discussion

I think Fistalis is a little biased though, for example, his South Korea can solo China+NorthKorea in 2014, which, I think, is unrealistic. Well but I guess with a project of this size, it's not possible to have everything accurate - I mean, it's copying the world into a game!
Thats due to incompetent AI.. not any bias on my part. :wink: (china tends to suicide half its army or more via merchant marines)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Have you tried spawning Chinese naval ships in near area of the merchant marine killing zones?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Modding SRCW”