Independent Colonies Mod is now out!

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

UtilityThrone9
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Independent Colonies Mod is now out!

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

Now you can play as the countries that use to be colonies! download here: http://utilitythrone9.weebly.com/mods.html
Sawedoff
Captain

Re: Independent Colonies Mod is now out!

Post by Sawedoff »

I've been waiting on one of these.

Now we just need a complete Shattered World. 8)
magiclight
Warrant Officer

Post by magiclight »

Hi there!

Not sure what's gone wrong for me but it ain't working :( I copied each mod file over to the relevant dir as per your youtube video.
Only thing I could think of was under localized the files were buried inside scenario folder. So I copied IC-Text.csv and LocalText-RegionsIC.csv straight into Supreme Ruler 1936\Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario, to no anvil.

Hope you can help!

Regards,
Magic
UtilityThrone9
Sergeant

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

I will look at the problem and will let ypu know once I figure out a solution to your problem
magiclight wrote:Hi there!

Not sure what's gone wrong for me but it ain't working :( I copied each mod file over to the relevant dir as per your youtube video.
Only thing I could think of was under localized the files were buried inside scenario folder. So I copied IC-Text.csv and LocalText-RegionsIC.csv straight into Supreme Ruler 1936\Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario, to no anvil.

Hope you can help!

Regards,
Magic
magiclight
Warrant Officer

Post by magiclight »

Thanks! Let me know if I can diagnose anything for you my side.

magic
UtilityThrone9
Sergeant

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

so I have done multiple things to figure out your problem but when I put the files in the places they are suppose to go it works for me! I can only think that you are putting the files in the wrong place, the most common mistake is in the Localize folder and people sometimes don't pick LOCALEN and pick one of the other folders.

-UT9
magiclight wrote:Thanks! Let me know if I can diagnose anything for you my side.

magic
magiclight
Warrant Officer

Post by magiclight »

I copied IC-Text.csv and LocalText-RegionsIC.csv straight into Supreme Ruler 1936\Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario, to no anvil. I assume dir is correct?
Will reinstall 1936 this weekend and recopy files over will post back if I get it working!

magic
UtilityThrone9
Sergeant

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

ok, good luck with that! hope it works!
magiclight wrote:I copied IC-Text.csv and LocalText-RegionsIC.csv straight into Supreme Ruler 1936\Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario, to no anvil. I assume dir is correct?
Will reinstall 1936 this weekend and recopy files over will post back if I get it working!

magic
mgc_17_
Corporal

Post by mgc_17_ »

I have the same issue as magiclight.

If it's any help, when I load up the game I can see 'Independent Colonies' in the custom scenarios but when I click on it there are the same countries available to be played as the main game. Even when I run that scenario the colonies are still present.
magiclight
Warrant Officer

Post by magiclight »

mgc_17_ wrote:I have the same issue as magiclight.

If it's any help, when I load up the game I can see 'Independent Colonies' in the custom scenarios but when I click on it there are the same countries available to be played as the main game. Even when I run that scenario the colonies are still present.
Tantalisingly this happens for me too. Sad pandas :(
UtilityThrone9
Sergeant

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

very odd it works fine for me! do any of you have windows 8/mac/windows XP?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

UtilityThrone9 wrote:very odd it works fine for me! do any of you have windows 8/mac/windows XP?
The scenario file in your download still points to the default campaign files. :wink:

Fix that and it should function properly.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
mgc_17_
Corporal

Post by mgc_17_ »

Fistalis wrote:
UtilityThrone9 wrote:very odd it works fine for me! do any of you have windows 8/mac/windows XP?
The scenario file in your download still points to the default campaign files. :wink:

Fix that and it should function properly.
Any chance you could give a step by step guide on what to change? I've tried changing a few of the files in the scenario file but it still doesn't work.

Really want to get this working so I can start a new game :-)
S.R.L1234
Warrant Officer

Post by S.R.L1234 »

Dude, there's only the standard countries on it in 1936. I'm running on Windows 8. Can you iron our any bugs for this please?
UtilityThrone9
Sergeant

Post by UtilityThrone9 »

everyone! I have noticed a problem about the mod and I am trying to fix it! the mod seems to not make every colony independent and I am working on a patch, this goes for the Ottoman Empire mod too.

-UT9

Return to “Modding 1936”