SR1936 In the media

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

SR1936 In the media

Post by Balthagor »

Since we post our interviews in the "news" section where users cannot post, I figured I'd start a thread for users to discuss what gets published.

Our first one from Le Clan des Officiers has been posted; http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 55#p152955
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: SR1936 In the media

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Woot! "Right from the start it was always our plan to end the series with a World War II version." raises the question what post 1936, a solution like your computer store or new series of games?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I've already voted for us to revisit Pong.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Balthagor wrote:I've already voted for us to revisit Pong.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

As all of our long-time players already know, our involvement with a game does not end with its release ... there are updates and new content and additional scenarios and so on ... so it may be a while before we get around to that version of pong. :)
Cutlass
Major

Post by Cutlass »

David Thompson wrote:We don’t have a specific release date yet, but we are hoping for February or March 2014.
Darn, here I was hoping for a new game for Christmas. Though on the other hand if it came out February 14 I could take that as an indication that BattleGoat loves their customers. :wink:
Proud member of the Spherical World Association. An organization dedicated to encouraging game designers to create state of the art strategy games in which the actual shape of the world is used.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Cutlass wrote:
David Thompson wrote:We don’t have a specific release date yet, but we are hoping for February or March 2014.
Darn, here I was hoping for a new game for Christmas. Though on the other hand if it came out February 14 I could take that as an indication that BattleGoat loves their customers. :wink:
My guess is they budgeted to release in Q4 of this year.. but at this point they want to continue to develop it another quarter which is great. Now about that budget issue.. :lol:

I don't mind the delay and/or the likely crowd funding to see it through seeing as this is likely to be swan song of the Supreme ruler series. There will be no more "maybe in the next version".. so anything they or we wanted to see in this engine has to go in now or never.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

an indication that BattleGoat loves their customers
We love our customers no matter what :)

It would have been nice to release before the end of the year, but there's still more work to do. This time around we fully control our timeline, plus with the release being primarily digital distribution we don't have to deal with production deadlines and lead-time issues.

Now back to work, my task list won't get shorter with me surfing the 'net...
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

You hold on to it until it is ready. Makes no matter if it is this year, 2014 or 2020. Not sure about others, but I would rather wait than have to deal with a truly inferior product. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”