Loyalty of superpowers shift

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

C.S.A
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Loyalty of superpowers shift

Post by C.S.A »

Ok so I was playing my game and I just randomly turn on the show loyalties button everything is all good blue USA loyal to blue USA, but around 1950 or so the loyalty changes, even though the U.S. border is blue the Loyalty is yellow so I clicked on the hex options it showed loyalty to the U.S. same for USSR border is red but loyalty is orange and they are loyal to the USSR. I guess I can not liberate the U.S. or USSR :cry:
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Loyalty of superpowers shift

Post by Balthagor »

Anyone seen a problem like this? I've watched for it over the last few weeks and found nothing like this.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

Geez I wish I knew how to take a screenshot, so I could show you and you could tell me what is wrong...
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

1. hit the 'PrtScn' or printscreen button on your keyboard
2. open paint and hit ctrl+v
3. save the pic
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

Sorry it took so long, but I forgot about it, but I got the pic, sorry I couldn't give you the borders too, but your sharing limit is extremely small so I got the capital and the hex details, the borders where blue, so now... How do I fix this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Issues & Support”