[RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: [RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Post by Ruges »

Feb, 23, 2029
Iran has engaged India. Satilite images show a large contengent of Iranian tanks and artillary moving towards the Indian border. While we are not formarly at war with Iran. Nore can we afford the diplomatic hit of declaring war on them. I felt that moving CBG-1 off the coast of Iran a prudent decision. My military and diplomatic leaders have vetted an option past me. Take Port GW Adar from Russia, this will surley provoke Iran into attacking us.

IS LHD Pakesan and IS LHD Denpasar will both send its CH-53X King Stallions with Green Berets onboard to take the city. Along with Eve Chou and its fighter group to keep the skies clear should Russia send in air assets. 8 F-112's and 7 B2a Spirits are positioned at Bhuj and Jobphur should Iran declare war me me.
Iran.jpg
Feb, 24, 2029
With the port GW Adar taken easily, Russia sends heavier then exspected air assets, The F-112's at Bhuj airbase are sent to aid Eve Chou's fighter wing.

Feb, 25, 2029
WAR
As exspected Iran has declared war on us. Bomber groups at Jodphur airbase will now be sent to destroy Iranian armor in the region once Russian airpower has been destroyed, and can be retasked with taking out Irans airpower.

Mar, 12, 2029
The war with Iran turned into a larger conflict then anticipated. Both Russia and Kazahstan sent units Into India. What was anticipated to be no more then a 100 Iranian units quickly turned into several hundred units. India lost Srinagar supply depots when over 200 axis units zerged it. A second bomber group and third intercepter group where called in to help. Around 500 axis units have been destroyed over the last two weeks. With only 2 Indonesian units lost, however many have sustained damage and have been sent to the rear for repair.

It appears the majority of the axis forces in the region have been destroyed. Although it is estimated that over 100 units remain. Also the defense minister has reported that our air to ground missile stockpile has been depleted. But with the help of Taiwan landing an amphibious assualt of around 30 units the remaining enemy forces should be contained without the need for Indonesia to put boots on the ground.

Mar, 13, 2029
Good news reguarding the missile situation. 6 new missile fabs have come online.

Apr, 18, 2029
Tech level 104 achieved. ranking us in at 22nd. South Africa 139, China 134, Japan 119, US 118, Canada/Brazil 117, France/India 116.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

May, 19, 2029
IS LHD Pakesan was sunk 200 km off the coast of GW Adar today. CVN Eve Chou was also badly damaged in the attack by the Irainian airforce.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jun, 19, 2029
With resource production starting to meet demands again we can continue operations in China. Phase 1 of this Operation will be to secure from the Yangtze river to the Yellow River in the west. This first part should be easy as during the standstill our allies continued to march forward and secure deeper into China so this first portion will just be clearing out cities of garrisons. No chinease resistance is espected during op West Yellow until we get to the Yellow River at which point in time Xaian military base may prove difficutl to capture. H will secure area J and procede to B where A will be heavy fighting. Operation Yellow east [C pushing into E] will not begin until later this year.
Op Yellow.jpg
Jul, 31, 2029
Tech Level 105 Achieved. Ranking us in at 20th. South Africa 139, China 135, Japan 119, US 118, Brazil/India/Canada117
In other news my population has increased to the secound largest in the world surpasing China and only behind India
World Population 2029.jpg
Sept, 29, 2029
Operation Yellow complete, Both East and West sides of china south of the Yellow River have been captured by the Asia Pacific Alliance [APA]. Even Brazil got in on the action [D]. Operation North Yellow can now commence. This operation is divided into 3 area's A, B, and C. Originaly it was planned to capture A then C and finaly B before pressing into Bejing. However Japan has informed us that they wish to go after Bejing now. So I will begin work to clear area C and support the attack on Bejing. Becouse of the high value structures in this dense area bomber groups will be grounded unless higher then espected combat arises.
Yellow South.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Oct, 6, 2029
World News
Ally Romania falls to Russia/Ukraine. This is a major blow to the Allies. I knew Romania was in trouble. I had just not realized they where in that much trouble. Me and Belgium kept Russia from attacking them on the south side. I also had two seperate avenues of attack blocked on the north side with Green Berets. I had been debating about geting 3 battle groups of Green Berets into key locations to help, who are which now behind enemy lines with no hope of evac or retreat. but I did not have enough to send. I have been focusing production on AA to break Russian airsup in the region. Already 3 AA BG's have been sent to the region with a 4th one preping to leave indonesia now. I will be following this transport up with a MLRS system and supply trucks to keep the AA firing quicker.

But now that we have lost Romania this puts a crimp in the stratagy to the area. I will have to see how the Allies react, I hope they can pick up the slack, If not I will be forced to send in IS SSBN Kupang to start taking out military facilities. Also Russia gained several subs and aircraft and units during Romania's defection as they still had plenty of units and territory unoccupied at the time. Russia also gained control of the Sea of Marmara, thus the strait of Bhosphorus. I am a bit surpized this territory was not given to the allies.
Romania Falls.jpg
Oct, 7, 2029
Atleast there is some sucess to report of the Allies this month. Bejing falls to Japan and South Korea. In an interesting move China moves its capital to Dhaka. During the fighting we scored our 10,000th kill.
10,000 kill.jpg
Oct, 17, 2029
Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Indonesia are now all connected via roads.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Sept, 28, 2029
Victory
China falls to India/South Korea/Indonesia/Thailand/Japan/Brazil.

This is a good win for the allies. However it will be interesting to see what Russia throws at the APA now that is deep reserve units are frontline units. Will there be a massive Russian zerg or will they stay back?

Hours after the fall of China Russian forces in china are notified. Most particulary the Russian airforce, which had over 50 combat wings stationed in China. Upon notification these units quickly scrambled and began destroying the now defected, unorganized and out of supply chinease units.
China Falls.jpg
Nov, 9, 2029
With China down only 70 nations remain in the world
70 Nations remain2.jpg
As feared Russia launches major assualts in the east. several infantry are destroyed by the Russian Airforce as they rush to secure key locations before Russian forces can capture them. Supply planes where sent to speed up the advance of this infantry but where shot down by Russian planes. An entire bomber group of 14 GB-16 Squalls was shot down while defending Sayn-Shada airbase. There sacrifice was not in vein as there actions made it possible for ground forces to arrive and secure it.

Nov, 12, 2029
Tech level 106 achieved, Ranking us in at 19th. South Africa 140, Japan 120, US 119, India 118, Brazil/Canada/France 117

Jan, 3, 2030
When Romania fell it left a vacuem in europe. The Axis quickly took advantage of this and rushed into the new border. however the Allies response was impressive. Belgium who had been holding a large portion of its force back then sent it out. The 4 AA battle groups I have in the area have been successful in pushing back some of the Russian air force. While it has only been able to take down 11 wings, it has damaged many more forcing russia to send them in for repairs. To the point where there are times when only a couple Russian planes are airborne. Which is a change since the last couple years Russia has had dozens of air wings fighting on its front lines constantly.

But the Allies assualt have secured the strait of Bhosphorus and have been knocking on Ukraines capital of Kyyiv.
Belgium gets into the war.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 26, 2030
Tech level 107 Achieved, Ranking us in at 16th place. South Africa 140, Japan 120, US 119, India 118, Brazil/Canada/France 117

Croatia has captured the Ukrainian capital. We have made two attempts at paradroping Green berets into the city to help control Russian forces heading into Europe. Both attempts where aborted when the transport planes came under heavy fire.

Apr, 11, 2030
Tech level 108 Achieved.

Allied troops have regained control of southern Poland and are now assualting Belarus and Ukraine. Several green berets who where close to recieving there Medal of Valor [100 kills] where destroyed in the US base of Gebze when Russian troops assualted it from the south along with heavy air assets. several facilities where also destroyed in the action and the US lost its toe hold to the middle east.

May, 30, 2030
Tech level 109 Achieved. Ranking us in at 15th place. South Africa 141, Japan 121, US 120, India/Brazil 118, France/Canada 117.
US is launching an amphibious landing into the black sea. Unlike there last failed attempt I have forces in the region to assist. Horta Carrier Battle Group has been sent to Greece. Already BGM missile system is inplace, and two F-112 interceptor battlegroups will also be sent to the region. The US is expected to land about 180,000 tons of units.

France and Belgium have taken Belarus capital. Belarus moves capital to Stockholm.

An infantry division with the aid of supply from a galaxy and the air support of a F-112 interceptor group has moved north into Russia to the city of Tiksi. They ordered a road be built to this place and have begun to construct an outpost in the city. LHD Denpasar and LHD Mataram have been sent to the sea of Ohthosk where several destroyers and subs will join them in preperation to begin clearing the eastern Russian Cities. CVN John Lung will also stage itself in the region. This is also a CVN-78 class carrier. However it has no fighters aboard, this is an intel carrier and has aboard several flights of recon planes. Should this Operation need any air supurority, interceptors based in Japan will assist. The plan will be to assualt the cities with Green berets secure the city and then bring in civil enginiers to begin building up supply depots and the road network in the region.

Jun, 12, 2030

While moving threw the bhosphorus strait Horta CBG suffered two major losses when a hidden Russian Akula II SSN sank IS CVN-78 Chen Jainzhu, and IS CVN-78 Bo Chintiao. IS LHD Jakarta has also been hit by the sub. This area was cleared before these two carriers entered the strait by two destroyer and a sub group. This severly hampers the Atlantic Horta fleet. While two new carriers have recently come out of dry dock, they had originaly been tasked with recon planes. It maybe needed for these two carriers to change rolls once the US had made its amphibious landing.
CVN Horta Lost.jpg
Jul, 7, 2030
After almost a month and a half at sea the US has made an amphibious landing in Russian held Turkey. However the majority of its landing party consist of M9 Tracers which are a tech 111 recon unit.
US Amphib.jpg
While this landing can be considered a success on the US's part. It came at a great cost to Indonesia. 2 F-112's where shot down, 2 CVN carriers sunk. 7 Virginia SSN's sunk, 11 Zumwalt destroyers sunk. Only LHD Jakarta and 1 SSN, 1 SSBN, and 3 destroyers remain in Horta fleet. Horta fleet is now combat ineffective. It will take years to get this fleet back up to its proper strength, it has been suggested that new drydocks be built so we can recoup our losses quicker.

Jul, 12, 2030
Tech level 110 achieved ranking us in at 15th.

Jul, 17, 2030
With the APA pushing the Axis in the east. the US pushing in Turkey, NATO has begun a hard push threw europe.
Allies Winning.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jul, 28, 2030
We are hitting a tech spurt, Techlevel 111 achieved Ranking us in at 14th. South Africa 142, Japan 121, US 120, India/Brazil 118, France/Canada 117.

Aug, 20, 2030
Tech level 112 achieved leaving us at rank 14th.

NATO begins its assualt on Moscow.
Moscow.jpg
WuOne
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by WuOne »

Nice AAR :) I have one [_]OT question, how you upload pictures directly in to bgforums server?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

If push the quote button you can see how someone wrote their post. Just copy it to wordpad and go back to avoid actually posting. Attachments must be < 2MB IIRC or the server will reject them.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Oct, 28, 2030
Indo forces capture the port city of Rybachiy. This was Russia's last stronghold in the far east. It was also the last Axis port on the Pacific ocean. The op was conducted by several units. The research carrrier John Lung was supported by 5 destroyer battlegroups. Along with an SSBN and a wolf pack of Virginia subs. These units began softening the coastline and keeping the water clear of enemy forces. A complete airwing of advanced interceptors provided the airpower as this enemy stronghold was primairly an airbase. Once air and sea power was established. LHD Dempasar loaded with a mobile infantry battlegroup along with 2 chunooks loaded with green beretts began the assualt. The infantry performed an amphibious assualt to clear the sam site and radar station that was located there. Once these where captured the Green beretts assualted the airfield and local city. LHD Mataram was also stationed off the coast should further support be needed, however the op went smoothly and they where not needed.
Rybachiy.jpg
1 destroyer was lost when russian subs that had been at an unknown location responded, also 4 interceptors where lost when Russia scammbled its large airforce it had stationed there.

Aug, 31, 2030
Victory
Belarus falls to the allies as the UK took over the occupied capital of Oslo. This victory is a huge moral boost for the allies as Belarus was the nation that really kicked off WW3.

Sept, 10, 2030
Tech level 113 achieved.

Sept, 26, 2030
6 new research facilities have come online at the Bandung military complex. Bringing our total research capacity up to 17.
bandung research.jpg
Oct, 16, 2030
Victory
Ukraine falls to the Allies. While UK and Germany claimed most of the territory, it was a joint effort from many allied nations.

US forces have also made several attempts at the Russian Capital over the last 2 months. Now that Ukraine is down the US should expect more allied support in taking of the city.

Dec, 4, 2030
Tech level 115 achieved. Ranking us in at 11. South Africa 142, Japan 121, US 120, India 119, Brazil/Canada 118

Dec, 26, 2030
Tech level 116 achieved.

Jan, 1, 2031
Anouther year goes by and it was an interesting one at that. two major enemy countries fell, several cities where captured and the Indonesian military grew past half a million troops. Over the last 3 months over 30,000 missiles have been shot in and around the Russian capital. Several interceptors where shot down over Iran. Our scientist have been working hard to bring our nation into the modern age. And now they strive to bring us into the future. Our GDP now excedes $20 Trillion. We have the secound largest population behind India. And while all of this surly puts us into superpower class of countries. The US still grows nearing $40 trillion GDP with a military of almost 10 million soilders, Puting them into a Megapower class of country.
2031 new year.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 28, 2031
Allied forces have engaged in combat near the Russian Capital. After a month of Allied Airsup in the region. Russia responds with anouther of its massive air assualts and drives back the allies.
Moscow2.jpg
Feb, 11, 2031
South Africa has declared war on France. While I was hoping to avoid conflict with South Africa, there Declaration of War on France pretty much garuntees we will be in battle at some point in time. As long as the UK stays out of this war, it will be a few months if not years before I have to become involved. And while they are highly advanced, South Africa has no real navy, a small airforce, and almost no missile cap.

Feb, 12, 2031
With the euro allies pushing into western Russia, and the pacific allies pushing into eastern Russia, The order has been given to soften up Iran. Two SSBN's with tomohawk missiles will be in position to begin clearing Iranian military bases.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Feb, 18, 2031
The Allies capture the Russian capital of Moskva, Russia moves its capital to the Arabian desert city of AR Riyad.

Missile stricks into Iran from two Indonesian SSBN's has gone well. All Iranian military unit production facilities have been destroyed. Airfields are now being destroyed.

Feb, 28, 2031
Its seems the allies dont like Russia's new capital. Or the fact that Russia has several trillions of dollars in its treasury. But almost every allied nation has ordered Units to zerg to the capital. The next few months should prove iteresting. exspecialy with the US loading up another wave of units for an amphibious assualt. I am a bit suprized they did not send it to Cuba, instead it appears they will be landing in Turkey again.
AR Riyad.jpg
Apr, 3, 2031
While surveying the landing zones of the US amphibious assualts [A] a massive Syrian airforce was spoted. This force was engaged in heavy combat pushing the allied zerg back. If these planes are loaded with anti ship missiles, it will quickly decimate the US landing. All fighters up in Western Russia have been retasked to this new AO to help combat Syria. However we are not at war with Syria. So a plan was devised. We would use the same tactic we did on Iran. Take a Russian border city to provoke Syria into attacking us. The Russian occupied turkish city of Mardin was selected. Not only is it a good border city, but it will also be a good base of operations for the region.
Mardin.jpg
Failure was not an option, but with heavy Russian air in the region, the chance of success was very slim. This land needed to be taken very quickly. and the nearest forces availible where in India. 5 Green Berets, and 4 galaxy transports. While one transport would have been suffeciant, loosing all the units would have been a disaster. So 1 GB was loaded on 3 transports, and 2 on 1. While they where preparing, a sub destroyed several airfields along the path. The mision was then given a go. and as expected it was met with heavy air resistance. 1 plane was shot down emediatly, but they chuged on. A secound plane went down. a 3rd sustained heavy damage. but two of them made the drop. It was then a battle for the city. It was only a couple small garrisons defending the city, but two Russian infantry units moved in to assist along with dozens of Russian planes firing anti ground missiles. My fighters swarmed in and cleared the skies.

When it was all said and done only 1 GB remaines, but it appears he will be able to hold it. We even managed to capture the nearby city of Kazil tapi. It has been 1 days since we captured the city and have a border with Syria, but they have not taken the bait. It will be anouther 2 days to a week before the US makes it landing. My airforce and a small sub force stand ready should Syria attack the US landing. and if need be we will declare war.

Apr, 5, 2031
Tech level 118 achieved. Ranking us in at 6th. South Africa 143, Japan 121, US 120, Brazil/India 119

Apr, 22, 2031
Tech level 120 achieved. Ranking us in at 4th.

Apr, 30, 2031
The US amphibious landing was a bust. One ship was sunk right off the bat by a lurking Russian attack sub. 3 more sat idle on the coast of Syria for 2 days without offloading before a Syrian air battalion sunk them. 2 more sit idle without offloading.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Damnit, Just been playing the last few hours, and was geting ready to post the next info on the AAR, I am siting here thinking of what else I should add when I look down and see a bit of Copenhagen on my keyboard. so I figure I will turn it over and shake it out. And I think, man that is allot of Copenhagen. I then look up and my post reply box is empty. The last couple hours all ******* erased. There was some good stuff in there too.
I dont remember all of it but the gist of it all is

UK and France are at war with South Africa, South Africa has some fairly advanced units. My tech level is now 121 ranking me 3rd. Syria is at war with me. and I have engaged in a major push into Kazakhistan. Guerillias are harrasing me, I have lost 7 cities in the last month or so.

Here are some pics.
This one shows the ground units preparing to move into Kazakhistan.
Operation CRK.jpg
South Africa declares war on UK
SA DOW UK.jpg
Syria cries to the UN and thus declares war on me. I take huge standings hits.
Syria DOW.jpg
The date is now
Jul, 5, 2031
notus
Lieutenant

Post by notus »

Will this continue? I love reading this.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Yea this will continue. But like I said in the OP there may be a few month break inbetween games. i acualy wanted to play again this last week but I fogot the drive that has the save on it on my other comp. So I gota wait till I get home in a few weeks to get it again.

Return to “After Action Reports”