EU MP games

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Message
Author
Lloydy
Corporal
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 22 2012
Human: Yes

EU MP games

#1 Post by Lloydy » Jan 25 2012

Anyone from the EU want to start a mp game?

Noli1306
Corporal
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 24 2012
Human: Yes

Re: EU MP games

#2 Post by Noli1306 » Jan 26 2012

Have the same Question!

Lloydy
Corporal
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 22 2012
Human: Yes

Re: EU MP games

#3 Post by Lloydy » Jan 28 2012

well ifr you got steam mate add me tomlloyd214

User avatar
number47
General
Posts: 2647
Joined: Sep 15 2011
Human: Yes
Location: X:913 Y:185

Re: EU MP games

#4 Post by number47 » Mar 02 2012

I'm interested but on gameranger as I don't have steam...
Image
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 609
Joined: Jul 08 2008

Re: EU MP games

#5 Post by mrgenie » Mar 09 2012

I'm available. Eastern Europe.

But I don't use steam. I'm not allowed to support criminal activities by the local authorities, so I'm not
allowed to buy at criminal companies like steam.

But I did buy the game legal, just not at steam. So, if you're willing to play a game without steam..

btw, I'm running a local network included secured VPN so.. if we find a group of people..
I can distribute some openVPN certificates for you all and we just play LAN over a secured connection

User avatar
number47
General
Posts: 2647
Joined: Sep 15 2011
Human: Yes
Location: X:913 Y:185

Re: EU MP games

#6 Post by number47 » Mar 23 2012

Would anyone be interested in MP games on gameranger, with sessions occuring more than once a week? (like the game we are currently playing every Saturday http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 64&t=19882)
Prefered time would be 9pm GMT (21:00h GMT, 3pm CST) any other day than Saturday...
Image
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

SGTscuba
General
Posts: 1819
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: Tipton, UK

Re: EU MP games

#7 Post by SGTscuba » Mar 23 2012

number47 wrote:Would anyone be interested in MP games on gameranger, with sessions occuring more than once a week? (like the game we are currently playing every Saturday http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 64&t=19882)
Prefered time would be 9pm GMT (21:00h GMT, 3pm CST) any other day than Saturday...
I might be, but depends on the day and time.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer
Posts: 48
Joined: Sep 10 2011
Human: Yes

Re: EU MP games

#8 Post by LordCrusader8 » Mar 23 2012

mrgenie wrote:I'm available. Eastern Europe.

But I don't use steam. I'm not allowed to support criminal activities by the local authorities, so I'm not
allowed to buy at criminal companies like steam.

But I did buy the game legal, just not at steam. So, if you're willing to play a game without steam..

btw, I'm running a local network included secured VPN so.. if we find a group of people..
I can distribute some openVPN certificates for you all and we just play LAN over a secured connection
Steam is actually legal it isn't illegal and has license contracts with the games creators
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

eumenides
Private
Posts: 1
Joined: May 27 2012
Human: Yes

Re: EU MP games

#9 Post by eumenides » Jun 01 2012

Well, I would be interested as well ...
But I am not good at the game :D

asierus
Sergeant
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 22 2011
Human: Yes

Re: EU MP games

#10 Post by asierus » Jun 05 2012

im interested too :) i have it on steam asieruso23

Justcause54
Sergeant
Posts: 17
Joined: Jun 06 2012
Human: Yes
Location: Fareham, UK

Re: EU MP games

#11 Post by Justcause54 » Jun 06 2012

I'm interested, and don't mind if on Steam or Gameranger.
Last edited by Justcause54 on Jun 06 2012, edited 1 time in total.

SGTscuba
General
Posts: 1819
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: Tipton, UK

Re: EU MP games

#12 Post by SGTscuba » Jun 06 2012

I think a few of us are gonig to start a game once the next update coems out so we will post on here once something has been decided.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Justcause54
Sergeant
Posts: 17
Joined: Jun 06 2012
Human: Yes
Location: Fareham, UK

Re: EU MP games

#13 Post by Justcause54 » Jun 06 2012

SGTscuba wrote:I think a few of us are gonig to start a game once the next update coems out so we will post on here once something has been decided.
Do you know when the next update is?

SGTscuba
General
Posts: 1819
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: Tipton, UK

Re: EU MP games

#14 Post by SGTscuba » Jun 06 2012

Justcause54 wrote:
SGTscuba wrote:I think a few of us are gonig to start a game once the next update coems out so we will post on here once something has been decided.
Do you know when the next update is?
nope, not even the Goats know that.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer
Posts: 48
Joined: Sep 10 2011
Human: Yes

Re: EU MP games

#15 Post by LordCrusader8 » Jun 18 2012

mrgenie wrote:I'm available. Eastern Europe.

But I don't use steam. I'm not allowed to support criminal activities by the local authorities, so I'm not
allowed to buy at criminal companies like steam.

But I did buy the game legal, just not at steam. So, if you're willing to play a game without steam..

btw, I'm running a local network included secured VPN so.. if we find a group of people..
I can distribute some openVPN certificates for you all and we just play LAN over a secured connection
LOL Steam is not a Criminal Company
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Post Reply

Return to “SRCW Multiplayer Games”