*New* MP Campaign: World 2020 IV - Sign Up & AAR

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Pax25
Colonel
Human: Yes

Can't Host Tonight (again)

Post by Pax25 »

Won't be able to host again tonight due to work obligations, so hoss feel free to host. Just make sure everyone gets the current save. GIJoe was thinking of rejoining tonight, so feel free to let him take whatever country he wants.

Also, make sure someone keeps an eye on Italy for me. Right now my guys seem to be holding the line against Hungary.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
KenG
Sergeant

August 9th Session: On?

Post by KenG »

It's 10 minutes to game time. Hoss, can you host?
Pax25
Colonel

Re: *New* MP Campaign: World 2020 IV - Sign Up & AAR

Post by Pax25 »

Hoss, thanks for hosting tonight. I just got home. I jumped on and noticed Garth was back playing. Glad to see his return.

P.S. - Make sure to send me a copy of the save when you are finished.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
kailniris
Corporal

Post by kailniris »

hello guys would like to apply, i am from the EU
Nic5071
Warrant Officer

Heighten Tension in the Middle East- The Rise of Iran

Post by Nic5071 »

Following the successful revolution of December 5, 2020 which brought an end to the 40+ year rule of the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei a new Shah(Nic507) has risen to power. The shah has set about to lead his nation out of poverty and ignorance into a new age of modernization and strength. His plans to carry out this idea was summarized in the annual state meet held on January 3, 2021 the outlines of the shah's goals were this...

*increase economic income, trade, and GDP
-proposed dramatically increasing oil production along with industrial goods
-Discouraged obtaining self-sustainability(reason stated is world economy has collapsed for most markets so its cheaper to export oil and import most other goods)

*modernize military, increase military production, expand intelligence agencies
*increase international relations with the west
*increase domestic approval, increase personal freedoms of Iran's population

so the shah of Iran spent 2021 focusing on the modernizing his nation and to fixing Iran's appalling relationships on the international stage. To much surprise as December of 2021 pass much of the shah's plains had come to fruition(a strong military, very well liked and allied with most of Europe and America, and an very elusive oil trade). With the passing of 2021 into 2022 the Old World Order collapses as the peace in Europe falls apart and war is declared as so far the following nations are at war with each other...

-UK, Poland, Russia and Italy vs. Ukraine(all thou Italy hasn't join in the war it is highly suspected that in the following months a declaration of war between Italy and the Ukraine will exist)
-USA vs. Belgium
-Italy vs. Romania and Hungary
-Poland vs. Slovakia, Slovenia, Netherlands, Hungary, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, Albania, Spain, Switzerland and Sweden
-Italy vs. Egypt
(note: among the nations annexed in Europe was Poland which we have learned has set up a government in exile in Sweden Iran lost a strong ally in Poland and will try to help said exile government stabilize itself in its new home)

Iran's position on the wars in Europe has been one of neutrality except two. the first conflict is the war of Ukrainian aggression which Iran as supported the allied side(aka UK, Poland, Russia and Italy) if only verbally at this point in time. Iran also to help the allied war effort will now start supplying the allies with reasonably priced but cheap oil. The second conflict is the Italian-Egyptian war. Iran views Egypt as the regional rival and so when Italy offer a chance to destroy the warmongering Egyptian forces Iran pledged to provided military forces against the Egyptian army thou when was not specified. Setbacks happened such as the Italian beach head forces were annihilated and thew new Intel was discovered suggesting the Egyptian army was much stronger than once thought. Total war breaking out did not help to facilitate the operation against Egypt leading to more setbacks. The time has finally come to were Iran is to launch its offensive against Egypt and the shah hopes that by the Fall of 2022 Iranian tanks will be in the streets of Egypt and that by 2023-34 the wars in Europe will come to a satisfactory result for all parties involved in war.

-sincerely
The Shah of Iran aka Nic507
Last edited by Nic5071 on Aug 11 2011, edited 1 time in total.
"you don't have to outfight your enemy you just have to outlast him" -George Washington
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Great AAR Nic. Hope I can resume hosting next week.
GameRanger # 406426
Artyom150
Sergeant

Post by Artyom150 »

Grand, just ******* grand. Apparantly my harddrive is Corrupted. AKA: I need a new one. So, I can either get a new damn computer, or replace it. Either way, most likely, I will miss next weeks session to. Hell, I might just drop out untill the next Campaign. Sorry guys!
Nic5071
Warrant Officer

Post by Nic5071 »

Pax25 wrote:Great AAR Nic. Hope I can resume hosting next week.
thanks Pax and i hope u get back to hosting
"you don't have to outfight your enemy you just have to outlast him" -George Washington
kingchroniic
Corporal

Post by kingchroniic »

Gameranger: kingchroniic
sorry i quit last time i didnt want to ditch my friend ngs64 i know him irl.
razor1977
Warrant Officer

Post by razor1977 »

15 minutes till liftoff
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Sorry guys, got kept late again. Glad to see hoss is hosting.
GameRanger # 406426
Nic5071
Warrant Officer

Post by Nic5071 »

well its official i will control the world's oil supply seeing how Saudi Arabia attacked me and i smacked there armys :lol:
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Please send me the most recent save hoss.
GameRanger # 406426
KenG
Sergeant

Session Tonight?

Post by KenG »

It's 15 minutes till and no one is in GameRanger. Are we on tonight?
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Hope you guys played last night. Sorry I haven't been able to host due to work obligations. Look forward to getting back on a more consistent basis. For now, hoss is doing a good job of hosting.
GameRanger # 406426

Return to “Multiplayer Games”