Supreme ruler cold war trainer

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

bostjan
Warrant Officer

Re: Supreme ruler cold war trainer

Post by bostjan »

Why scam rofl? Their trainers work 100%, if people buy them so what, their choice.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

ARVN2011 wrote:I tried to use all the cheats from SR2020, but it doesn't work.
Cheat happened actually is selling the trainer. The problem is that you suppose to buy monthly membership or 2 years.
Will BG offer any cheats code at all for SR:CW?
If i remember right you aren't aloud to put in any capitals what so ever in the cheats

so for the money cheat "georgew"
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by domcoppinger »

If you really want to cheat use Cheat Engine. Works like a charm!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Pete
Lieutenant

Post by Pete »

You can also mod in cheats without rebuilding the cache with custom events (including free resources):

http://www.supremewiki.com/index.php/Custom_Events

Or you can use that list to make some cool mods/scenarios and share them here.
Darkrajin
Warrant Officer

Post by Darkrajin »

and yeah the trainers from Cheathappens are not a con, I been using trainers from there for ages. I know some people might think it is unfair they charge money... But they are spending their time to make these trainers and maintain their website.
Overlord
Lt. Colonel

Post by Overlord »

Darkrajin wrote:and yeah the trainers from Cheathappens are not a con, I been using trainers from there for ages. I know some people might think it is unfair they charge money... But they are spending their time to make these trainers and maintain their website.
But they also charge for stuff OTHERS have posted (cheats, files, even forum posts) and that is despicable.
Overlord
Fubbles
Warrant Officer

Post by Fubbles »

I dont think cheats like georgew work...doesn't matter though, you get a sense of accomplishment if you can get your country to start making lots of cash :p would be nice though
Overlord
Lt. Colonel

Post by Overlord »

Actually most cheats still work.
Overlord
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Would be nice to have a list of those that still work and any that may have been added!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Overlord
Lt. Colonel

Post by Overlord »

domcoppinger wrote:Would be nice to have a list of those that still work and any that may have been added!
http://supremewiki.com/index.php/Cheats
Overlord
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Overlord wrote:
domcoppinger wrote:Would be nice to have a list of those that still work and any that may have been added!
Won't load!
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

domcoppinger wrote:
Overlord wrote:
Won't load!
Try Again - and if that fails the copy it and paste into a new outlook/google session remebering the www.

Regarding the cheats then most work - I have tried. Amongst the most usefull are "onedaybuild" - JUST remember to pause the game first, build whatever you need and then turn it off again using the same code - otherwise you will soon be overwhelmed by hordes of enemies.

I dont know if "shelovesme" or "moreoffers" works.

Otherwise I can recommend Cheathappens - their present trainer is OK.

Nothing like the brilliant one Anewbie made though - but the very sad fact is that I believe he died from cancer, a big loss. RIP.
sugarkane
Lieutenant

Post by sugarkane »

- RIP -

A great contributor to this forum, certainly helped me get over the steep learning curve.
Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair

George Burns
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

If you are looking to cheat download your self a copy of cheat engine then use this cheat engine table created by Overlord (The Genius that he is). It makes it incredibly simple if you do wish to cheat, or correct inconsistency, or right certain wrongs, experiment with a concept or whatever it is you tell yourself to help you sleep at night! :P
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Oops forgot the link! :D

Cheat engine here:
http://www.cheatengine.org/

Overlords Table here:
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 63&t=18631
Much Thanks

Number 46-48

Return to “Modding SRCW”