New MP game - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time zone

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

zero007
Warrant Officer

New MP game - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time zone

Post by zero007 »

Im starting a new MP game useing latest 6.8.1 version and Modern Day Campaign modification. Because of the mod im planning to use hamachi to play online. It is easier way to play when useing a mod. More information concerning where to download latest version of the mod and how to install this mod will be provided via pm to all interested parties.

This game is going to use Europa based time zones but players from other time zones are welcome. Game time are constant Tuesday and Thursday 16.00 GMT. Game sessions will be about 2 hours and they will start even if not all the players are not present. If you arrive late to game we can pick you in if all the players want to do so. Otherwise those players who are late will miss that game session.

This is NOT going to be a realistic role playing current world game and you are free to do what ever you want in the game. But if you want to play realistic you can if you have the power to do so.
There are no rules or limitations in the game and you can play how ever you want to.

Winner in this game will be that who has the highest overall score. (This is for those who wants to win. I personally just want to play this great game. :-) )

Game setting will be following :

Military difficulty very hard, Economic difficulty normal, diplomatic difficulty very hard, Debt ON, Allied Victories ON, Hot relations Medium, Allow nuclear weapons OFF, Resources Standart, Initial Funds Default, Approval Effects High, Third party relation effects ON, Critical UN relations ON, Allow Government Change ON, Random Events NONE.

Im planning to be the host in this game unless someone else has better internet connection and hardware. My computer is Q9550 @ 3,4, 8 GB RAM, 470 GTX and Internet connection 100/10.
Sometimes Supreme Ruler savegames goes out of sync and if that happens im going to provide DL link to latest save.

First game has now ended to situation where Russia capital area was surrounded and his military totally destroyed. New game has been started and players have chosen new countries.

Rules in short

MDC MOD (Information where to DL and how to install will be provided via PM )
Hamachi (Network information will be provided via PM)
Tuesday and Thursday 16.00 GMT NOTE some times saturdays.
No Nukes
No Rules in the game
Be on time

First game players.

Player - Country
zero007 USA
Hullu hevonen France
Kigge Russia

Second game players.

Player - Country
zero007 Russia
Hullu hevonen Nigeria
Kigge South Africa

Third game players.

Player - Country
zero007 China
Hullu Hevonen USA
Kigge South Korea

Start date 5.5.2011 16.00 GMT
Next game 21.07.2011 16.00 GMT
Last edited by zero007 on Jul 19 2011, edited 25 times in total.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: New MP game - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Great! a time that I can be able to play in! I'm defenatly in and i'm picking France :-) , don't wan't one of dose "Superpowers" to huge for me :wink: .
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

I will add you as France. Nice to have you onboard.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Was wondering, what you think of about setting dept on and starting money to default?
Happy Linux user!
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Sure i can turn debt ON and starting money to DEFAULT. My national economy improvement plans and militay sure can use the extra money.

Im planning to liberate some oil fields in Middle East and thats going to cost a lot of money... :D
Kigge
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by Kigge »

Id like to join this one. could i place myself as the United kingdom?
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Sure I will add you as United Kingdom. It would be nice if we get someone to play as China or Russia. :wink: But if new players want to play with something else they are free to do so.
Kigge
Warrant Officer

Post by Kigge »

In case no one else takes russia/china etc i could take one of them. but would prefere a western style country seeing i have basicly no idea of how the eastern military work.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Only wondering, will player to player treaties be allowed? what I mean is will eg. USA and France be able to plot joint operations, arms treaties, peace treaties etc that is not officially allowed by the SR2020 diplo engine.
Happy Linux user!
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Yes. Players can make those diplomatic decisions if they want to because there is no rules in the game to limit them.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I don't know about you guys, but I liked Playing With Very Hard Diplomatic and Military levels. There was no Ally spam, and there was not either millions of wars going on at the same time. :-)
Happy Linux user!
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

I have to say that things got interesting in europe. Russia is forming a new Soviet union and got himself kicked out UN.

I lost a lot of fighters in europe and i currently have around 20 squadrons left totally. Six of those are F-22 and they are my only fighters left in Europe. Army has lost nearly 40 battalions of infantry units in Germany and Czech Republic.
Luckily i have still my bombers and subs in Poland border so I can deliver a lot of cruise missiles to supress Russia forces.

South Korea crushing his enemy

Situation in Europe

Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

more players are welcome :-)
Happy Linux user!
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Hullu and Kigge would you be interested playing this saturday ( 21.05.2011 ) 11.00 GMT? Im so hooked to this game. :wink:
Samilou
Captain

Post by Samilou »

The Japanese economy tends to become impossible to run with debt on, hope you take that into account.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”