The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

TITO
Corporal

Re: The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Post by TITO »

i would like to join... when r u all playing?? sunday?? dec 5th??
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by comrade.seawolf »

TITO wrote:i would like to join... when r u all playing?? sunday?? dec 5th??
That's good with me, let me consult with the rest of the players to make sure though ;)
and yeah, ether the 5th, or next Tuesday i think is most likely.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

TITO wrote:i would like to join... when r u all playing?? sunday?? dec 5th??
It's fine if you want to play. Just consult the first post one the rules. We want a realistic environment. And be sure to choose a country from the list. I recommend something from outside of Asia, maybe South America (Brazil) or Europe (France)
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Sergey Golovko wrote: It's fine if you want to play. Just consult the first post one the rules. We want a realistic environment. And be sure to choose a country from the list. I recommend something from outside of Asia, maybe South America (Brazil) or Europe (France)
Ah, trying to cultivate a US ally in South America eh? :) Just kidding, Brazil is the best choice in South America. By the way, I think we're currently looking at playing next Friday as of now.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Brazil is getting invaded by Argentine.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Kigge
Warrant Officer

Post by Kigge »

You guys still upp for new players joining in?
If so im awaible monday to friday from 4 GMT to 23 GMT Fridays can be later no real end time really.
weekend is complicated sautrdays are fine anytime until 2GTM on sunday. sundays work from 10GTM to 23GTM
If these times work and if you guys still taking players in is Iran upp for grab?
sorry for any bad spelling.

Also anythime this friday works for me, have the day off.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Kigge wrote:You guys still upp for new players joining in?
If so im awaible monday to friday from 4 GMT to 23 GMT Fridays can be later no real end time really.
weekend is complicated sautrdays are fine anytime until 2GTM on sunday. sundays work from 10GTM to 23GTM
If these times work and if you guys still taking players in is Iran upp for grab?
sorry for any bad spelling.

Also anythime this friday works for me, have the day off.
Another player's good with me, I'll see if the other players are up for it. I'm not sure what the limit is on a Hamachi network...
Anyways, Iran would be up for grabs, if India hadn't steamrolled it XD Most of middle east is still intact though, and almost all of Europe is free for the taking.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Your all welcome to play. I'm thinking sometime this week, maybe thursday or friday, for the next game. You can drop a line to Seawolf for the login info.

Consult the list for potential countries.
India, US, Russia, China, Japan, UK, and Iran are unavailable.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

Just stopping in to say heya guys and let you know you have a new reader following your game. :) Good stuff and I like to see you guys are trying to hold yourselves to the realm of believability. :) Makes it more interesting. Cheers and good luck!
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

way2co0l wrote:Just stopping in to say heya guys and let you know you have a new reader following your game. :) Good stuff and I like to see you guys are trying to hold yourselves to the realm of believability. :) Makes it more interesting. Cheers and good luck!
Thanks, We try our best :) Things will be interesting with new players as well. Like GIJoe said, with so many sufficient nations, things are turning out quite differently than I'm used to in SP. Also, it's nice to have military generals that are better than the AI ;)
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

I can imagine. With nuclear warfare actually being something to think about, if only a little and naval warfare now being something you have to actually take seriously. I'm sure it must be a lot of fun. :) I'm still new and learning about how the game works and trying to learn to deal with some of the complicated aspects to the game such as military management but if you guys are still looking for someone in a couple of weeks I might be interested in joining in. England would definitely be a preference. :) I wouldn't want to join now though as I'd likely just slow things down atm but maybe in a few weeks. :) It'll be fun to see what else you guys do in the meantime. :) Beware those Chinese buggers. I don't think I entirely trust them. :P hehe
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

***blatant potential player grabbing***

way2cool - You should consider jumping in our tuesday game to practice your skills. There really are no house rules so anything goes. As the host pax25 writes, play anyway you want to. Then in a couple of weeks you can still join these guys if you like. A thought for you. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

GIJoe597 wrote:***blatant potential player grabbing***

way2cool - You should consider jumping in our tuesday game to practice your skills. There really are no house rules so anything goes. As the host pax25 writes, play anyway you want to. Then in a couple of weeks you can still join these guys if you like. A thought for you. :)
This is a good idea.
I'd join that game as well in order to practice my skills, as it is typically later in the day than ours here, but that's when I have meetings :P
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

GIJoe597 wrote:***blatant potential player grabbing***

Lol. :P I think I had taken a look at your game also and noticed that yours began sometime around 6 months ago so I had assumed it was done and didn't finish reading the other 10 pages. lol. I'll take another look at your game to see what the schedule is and such because it would be pretty interesting to see how it works and how you guys handle it. As long as I wouldn't be slowing anyone down or causing problems for anyone then it could be cool. :)
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

way2co0l wrote: then it could be cool. :)
not just cool... Way2cool 8)
sorry, coudn't resist. Anyways, this Friday probably won't work, as Golovko can't make it, and I might not be able to as well. So I think this weekend (?), but most likely next Tuesday.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”