Announcement: SR2020 "Mod Pack" Now Available!

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

George Geczy
General

Announcement: SR2020 "Mod Pack" Now Available!

Post by George Geczy »

As a THANK YOU to all the fans of Supreme Ruler, we are pleased to provide a free download of a bonus MOD PACK that includes a number of BattleGoat and third-party developed Mods and scenarios.

The MOD PACK includes 20 New Custom Scenarios, for Supreme Ruler 2020: Global Crisis and Supreme Ruler 2020: Gold Edition. (Update 6 or Update 7 required).

Check out the README file for Scenario Details and more information.

Download Link: www.battlegoat.com/downloads/SR2020-ModPack-1.1.exe

Included Maps:

Ruges Global Crisis V3.52 – by Ruges
British Invasion – by Chris Latour
Global Crisis P1 - by Chris Latour
Russian Tide – by George Geczy
Blocks – by Hullu Hevonen
Confederate States – by Hullu Hevonen and Chris Latour
Confederate StatesNOTECH – by Hullu Hevonen
OWN – by Hullu Hevonen
Divided America – by Hullu Hevonen
Canada in Trouble – by Hullu Hevonen
Mexico Expands – by Hullu Hevonen
A British Civil Unrest – by Hullu Hevonen
Global Crisis ACW – by Hullu Hevonen
World 2020 ACW – by Hullu Hevonen
Shattered World ACW – by Hullu Hevonen
Accelerated GC – by Pete and Chris Latour
Blitzkrieg – by Harry0708
Divided Planet – by nbcdipper
Yugoslavia Mod – by Nero
More Conflict 2020 – by Roest

Enjoy!
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Announcement: SR2020 "Mod Pack" Now Available!

Post by Ragu »

Downloading it now, wont be able to try them until tomorrow. But thanks to all involved in this, dev's and modders alike!
Nero
Captain

Post by Nero »

I just left my mark on history :o
Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Mission Space »

Pretty damn well done
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

Very GOOD!!
Алекса́ндр Васи́льевич Колча́к
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello thanks for these mods but how do you install them and do they change any of the initial setups of the original game? I just want to know to be on the safe side as i dont want to upset the original game at the moment thank you.
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Roland040 wrote:Hello thanks for these mods but how do you install them and do they change any of the initial setups of the original game? I just want to know to be on the safe side as i dont want to upset the original game at the moment thank you.
The Mod Pack ships with an installer... the scenarios are installed into the "Custom" folder, and are accessed by scrolling down to click on "Custom" when choosing a scenario. So they do not affect the original game.

You should just make sure to have either Update 6 (the most recent 'check for updates' automatic update) or Update 7 (the recently released 'special update') installed.

-- George.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello thank you for your reply and explaining what one has to do as i wasnt sure if they had to go into a scenario folder like one does with a lot of games. I have to say i have been rather wary of installing mods for any game in case they cause some sort of disruption to the main game setup. Again thanks for your help and hope there will be more excellent mods for this game which can only make it more interesting. And i admire anyone that has the time to mod such a detailed game, or other ones like these. I wish i had the time and patience to do such things.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Roland040 wrote:Hello thank you for your reply and explaining what one has to do as i wasnt sure if they had to go into a scenario folder like one does with a lot of games. I have to say i have been rather wary of installing mods for any game in case they cause some sort of disruption to the main game setup. Again thanks for your help and hope there will be more excellent mods for this game which can only make it more interesting. And i admire anyone that has the time to mod such a detailed game, or other ones like these. I wish i had the time and patience to do such things.
I started my mod over a year and a half ago. It started when I wanted a high tech carrier capable plane. This was even before GC, And i think the ones they had back then where the ones the US started out with. And even then I liked to project my military might via carriers.

Then it turned into a desire for more missle designs. And kinda took off from there. At which point in time I realized there was more and more stuff I could mod, So I did that too. Stuff like relations and treaties, Even made some changes to the way the AI uses its units in the latest version. Well I hope you all enjoy it and will be excited to see some AAR's come out of it.

On a side note, The version of the mod included in the "Mod Pack" does not include my AIParams. This is becouse my AIParams would have overwriten BG's. When I get the chance I will try and host that file seperately So those of you playing the mod can get the full exsperience.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello i see it automatically installed them into the right places of the game, glad it was straightforward after all, sorry to worry you before i did it i just didnt want to mess up the main game yet. One final thing you mention not to mess around too much with the volatility levels, but is it alright to play any countries in these games and also change the other military or economic options in these mods to vary the games each time? Thanks for a good selection of games keep up the good work!
loganxx
Corporal

Post by loganxx »

This is why I love this game, because of the awesome Devs and community :lol:
Roest
Lieutenant

Post by Roest »

George Geczy wrote:....snip....
More Conflict 2020 – by Roest

Enjoy!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee I'm famous.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”