MP Campaign: Shattered World I - Sign Up & AAR

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Pax25
Colonel
Human: Yes

MP Campaign: Shattered World I - Sign Up & AAR

Post by Pax25 »

Hello all. I'm interested in continuing our weekly multiplayer game of Supreme Ruler 2020 - Global Crisis version 6.6.2 on GameRanger. My SN is Pax25. The first two were very successful.

The sessions will be played on Wednesdays at 6:00 CST (Central Standard Time). We will play the Shattered World 2020 Scenerio. You can choose any country and there will be no "house rules". (It's been my experience with other Multi-Player games that house rules just create more problems) The only rule is that if you miss a session, your country goes AI. This encourages attendance. Victory conditions will be complete. If you are eliminated from the game you may rejoin as another country during the next session, however, you're eliminated from claiming victory at the end. Victory is determined by the player with the highest score, or the last man standing. Periodic votes may be taken by the remaining players to determine when to end the game and who is either the sole victor (based on score), or who is included in the allied victory or draw. The vote must be unanimous. Alliances are welcome (and allied victory may be proposed), but they are not binding (very similiar to the game "Diplomacy"), so watch your back.

Please post if you are interested, your SN on GameRanger, and what country you would like to play.

Start Date: Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time) - 3 Hour Sessions
Next Session: Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time)

*LINK TO LAST SAVE GAME FILE WHICH IS NEEDED TO JOIN
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3584646/MPSAVE- ... 799-GC.SAV

Country - Player

Sicily - Pax25
Illinois - Lord Jitter
Iran - rhjyyz

NEW RELIABLE PLAYERS ALWAYS WELCOME TO JOIN
Last edited by Pax25 on Apr 28 2010, edited 11 times in total.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Amonferrari
Warrant Officer

Re: MP Campaign: Shattered World I - Sign Up & AAR

Post by Amonferrari »

I can be Taiwan... Always enjoyed a good challenge!
"x" - Amonferrari - (Most common saying in SR2020 chatrooms...)

"SR2020 Location: X:582 Y:528 , just in case you want a Nuclear revenge..."
Amonferrari
Warrant Officer

Post by Amonferrari »

Well.. no one showed up... too bad... I was really in the mood, maybe next week then!
"x" - Amonferrari - (Most common saying in SR2020 chatrooms...)

"SR2020 Location: X:582 Y:528 , just in case you want a Nuclear revenge..."
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Amonferrari wrote:Well.. no one showed up... too bad... I was really in the mood, maybe next week then!
Yes, I figured with it being St. Patrick's day here in the states we could start next week. Plus, it gives more time to get organized. I'll put you down as Taiwan. Good to see I'm not the only one up for a challenge.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Lord Jitter
Warrant Officer

Post by Lord Jitter »

I would love to play not sure if I will make it this week though alot of class work. If I can make. It I will take Illinois
"Let fly the white flag of war"
"That's the problem with Neutrals - you never know where you stand. Damn them and their neutrality."
From the great Captain Zapp Brannigan
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Lord Jitter wrote:I would love to play not sure if I will make it this week though alot of class work. If I can make. It I will take Illinois
Nice my home state. I will put you down and if you can't make it you can always join next week.
GameRanger # 406426
rhjyyz
Major

Post by rhjyyz »

i'll take Florida
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Looking forward to tonight's game. Spots still available, if you are on the fence, feel free to join us.
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

AAR - Session #1 - Complete

Post by Pax25 »

Last night Lord Jitter, rhjyyz, and myself kicked off this campaign with a bang. Illinois (Lord Jitter) invaded Iowa and soon found himself at war with majority of the anti-manifest destiny coalition, while Iran (rhjyyz) was attacked by Oman and Israel. Sicily (Pax25) sent its diplomats around the globe while slowly building at home.

TOTAL SCORE (after session #1):

Sicily (Pax25) - 2,082
Illinois (Lord Jitter) - 1,513
Iran (rhjyyz) - 1,187
Last edited by Pax25 on Mar 29 2010, edited 1 time in total.
GameRanger # 406426
Lord Jitter
Warrant Officer

Post by Lord Jitter »

It was a pretty passive start to a shattered world very little action. However Lord Jitter got the states into what may turn in to an all out brawl after his preemptive strike against Iowa after reports of a nuclear arsenal. Nukes not found must have given them away before the fell...perhaps they are in Indiana. Anyway the Anti Manifest Destiny states quickly rose against Illinois while its numerous allies backed him. Lord Jitter would like to especially reconize Texas who after a werdec on Illinios by Mexico quickly declared on them. Keep up the good fight.

With the ball now rolling and Illinois will have to really show its resolve and strike deep into the hearts of the enemy.

Cheers Lord Jitter

P.S. We need more ppl the world is a big place join us next time
"That's the problem with Neutrals - you never know where you stand. Damn them and their neutrality."
Pax25
Colonel

Looking for More Players

Post by Pax25 »

If you have any interest in playing some multiplayer tonight, feel free to download the save and join us for tonight's session. Lots of good countries still available. 6 pm CST.
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

AAR - Session #2 - Complete

Post by Pax25 »

TOTAL SCORE (as of 2/27/2021)

Sicily (Pax25) - 3,337
Illinois (Lord Jitter) - 2,729
Iran (rhjyyz) - 2,187
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Tonight

Post by Pax25 »

Hey guys, I will be leaving work at around 5:15 p.m. CST tonight, so I should be right on time and able to host. However, I may be a few minutes late if the train is delayed, etc.
GameRanger # 406426
rhjyyz
Major

Post by rhjyyz »

ok, come on guys we need more players, come join us at 7pm est!
Lord Jitter
Warrant Officer

Post by Lord Jitter »

Ill be here join us tonight :)

Return to “Multiplayer Games”