The myth

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: The myth

Post by Rosalis »

Jul 24 2025
Illinois surrendered

Time to secure border cities.
5 airborn elite and 2 special forces are airdropped in EAST MOLINE

Some research centers will be scrapped. Apparently they didnt help, but its just easier to ctrl+shirft+z (scrap hex)
Especially need to scrap nuclear reactors, since i dont produce uranium and there is a shortage. Very usefull by the ai, producing nukes and not using them.

Ontario seems juicy to setup as Uranium production for the UN. After states are gone and didnt build, i dont think there is room to claim ai build.

The B2 of Illinois teleported to airbase DES PLAINES, i damaged it with BG2 above SPRINGFIELD and dissapeared, but now i found it.
Also some growlers in reserve. They are better then their stats might suggest, but i dont want to keep them arround. Another F16C is welcomed however. Repaired and add to BG4, while the B2 service under BG5.

Aug 3
New York gives up.
We get a cpl of units, but they werent producing anything special.
2* F15C
12*F-14D bombers
and a bunch of F-14D interceptors.

Some are added to BG's but most are reserved in a safe place.

We loose the cluster cities at Niagra falls to Ontario, but i dont want to fight them in the cities, atleast not there.

Aug 4 2025
Wisconsin surrender
Special forces are send to secure the cities on the river on the border with Minnesota.

Aug 5 2025
Connecticut surrender

Aug 20 2025
Rhode Island surrender

Aug 21 2025
Massachusetts surrender

Aug26 2025
New Hampshire surrender

Aug 28 2025
Michigin surrender

Aug 31 2025
Maine surrender

Sep 1 2025
Vermont surrender

But hey apparantly ai build land fabs. Stop getting fooled and stop fooling yourself.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Well i said i wont take over the states 1 by 1, but seem i kinda am. With the captured air forcce over the years i have no problem stopping the states. They also dont form alliances, while at this point there is no reason not to.

While special forces captured LONDON, Special forces land in HAMILTON, Ontario.

Alot of forces seem to be killed from Ontario. As said didnt want to defend the cluster of cities at Niagra Falls.

Special forces land in BRANTFORD. BG5 bomb ST CATHARINE MC to soften the garrisons.
Special forces land in ANCASTER.

BG5 continue to soften up the garrisons in the cities toward the capital. Another benefit, the more people are killed the more we get in agriculture and timber after they are colonised as uranium production for the UN. SRU economy for you.

Sep 12 2025
Ontario surrender
Well i already explained the plans for Ontario. Some other states will suffer the same. Just showing another issue, we are getting clooser at printing money, thats all im gonna say for now.
Another hint, Wyoming.

BattleGoat Studios? Whatever. Ai can decide if it wants to repair. Industry is scrapped, will build everything myself.

Finishing of the east coast seems the simple solution to reduce the front border. Quebec and Maratimes are next

Maritimes is often played descent and they proved an annoyance. What the rest of the East coast did with their naval production, well check for yourself in my save games, im pretty sure none of them builded ships. Too busy pushing their social expences to 200%.

Most infantry vehicles, tanks and AA are send to the western border. Our special forces and airforce can clean this up. Besides our navy is heading towards HALIFAX.

Quebec captures OTTOWA, but 6 green berrets soon retake the city.

Sep 16 2025
Maritimes surrender

We gonna loose a bunch of units out of suply against Quebec in the middle of nowhere, im not interested in saving light infantry anymore.

Special forces are dropped on and next to the capital instead.

Sep 17 2025 Quebec surrender

I declared on Nunavut, but they dont produce anything so we will see if they want to peace out before i liberate the rest.

I think i found the first building the ai build an CG facility in KITCHENER, Ontario. At 0% progress. Wanted to scrap CG but apparently 1 was building. Prolly broken economy sonehow. Old save might give an answer.
But yeah consumer goods thats not what the world needed, and definetely not what Ontario needed. Since it was as 0% i dont call it ai building. Case cloosed.

The other 21 regions at war for months now, still didnt build anything. Still didnt made alliances and still didnt declare any wars.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iWzxYe ... sp=sharing
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Canadian states just produce bad/mediocore land and air, so thats getting scrapped. Some say numbers count, i rather control what i can use next year without getting insta shot. Saves on micromanagement.

KS12 and S-60 AA is pretty poor, but atleast something you can use against 99% of the world. I think the KS-12 is bought. Against California they will be pretty trash, so gonna try to send them to my main hub to be reserved. Really look at UN designs, that says something, why Canada doesnt have access to more designs of UK or something i dont know. Apparently they dont care about military, if thats the case then good job by BG. I think very high volatility you expect a bit more competition. Like Germany spending 100 billion dollars on their military. Nop America apparently did their job in the past and dont care about the world anymore, since its safe. Just gonna get the special forces out and ignore the area for a while.
Found some G6 tow artillery. I will send those to the front.

Got some Heavy supply trucks, so thats also something.
Infantry wins battles, but logistics win wars. Usually just use my transport planes tho. Trucks are handy on airfield/base. Especially once you have a stack of B2.

Sep 20 2025
Iowa surrender

Sep 24 2025
Missouri surrender

Sep 26 2025
Nebraska surrender

Oct 1 2025
Kansas surrender

We lost a couple of units, but thats more due to going to fast and deep. Suply from 3 states back is still coming up.
I guess i can secure some of the borders. I will see what Colorado will do with their 2 land production. Its pretty much all open terrain, so yeah my planes are gonna own.

Altho we lost like 2 green berrets 1 tank and 1 infantry vehicle, we also gained 15 tanks and infantry vehicles. Plus a bunch of planes, nothing special tho.

Nunavut send a peace offer requesting 113m. I agree cause im nice person. And like i said they dont have anything.

Several other states try to do the same, offering peace while requesting money. No way jose. You can have your peace but first we scrap all your production buildings.

Allright time to think about Ontario while supply creeps up. As said Canadian designs suck so research production is of no use.
They have however a ton of uranium potential arround SUDBURY. So i build airbase + supply depot at SUDBURY replacing the airfield and a bunch of uranium mines.
There is also descent oil arround LONDON, so building gas fields as well and the airfield get replaced by an airbase + supply depot.
And thats that, we dont care about destroyed cities or anything, all they exist for is uranium and some oil production for the UN.
Will they go in debt? Yes. Will they continue production? Yes. if it doesnt need another production chain, it will keep producing 100% of the goods even after trillions of debt. Seem we can fix inflation after all.
This doesnt work for agriculture or timber however. If colony goes in debt and they have timber or agriculture facilities they will loose 100% production. So always make sure you scrap all agriculture and timber facilities if you know they gonna be in debt.
So thats how you can print money. Wyoming already got ton of coal mines and you can build loads of oil and other stuff. Who cares if they go 10 trillion in debt if they keep giving you all the resources. In the end only a few hundred thousand will live there, but that doesnt seem to mather for production.

And dont worry devs, we wont use uranium from Ontario to nuke the world. Why would we, soon we get the B2 design. Stealth changes in the latest patches made this plane invinsible. Now imagine 140 B2. Cause after all, all expences improve gdp/c, so does the B2.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Oct 3 2025
South Dakota surrender
3x A-10A bombers ofcourse welcomed.

Oct 6 2025
North Dakota surrender
Gained a couple of tanks and infantry vehicles.
Also 1 F15C and 1 F16C are welcomed to the UN airforce.
The planes all need repairs tho.

Checking out Manitoba they got a Leopard 2A6 and 5 more units on the capital.
Sending BG5 to greet them. 1 unit is impressed and goes for repair. Well guess we have to do it some more.
By the time the bombers arrive all units are repaired again. Dang it they using my strategies and i dont have the range to respond properly. Well just sending special forces at the capital.

6 green berrets, ruby experience, take the capital and damage all units attacking them.

Oct 13 2025
Manitoba surrender

Colorado is watching Netflix or something. Didnt see any action from their side while Wyoming and Montana are fine by sending their starting units to the front line to get destroyed by my bombers.

Flying air into Colorado they send long range AA from the cities to the open land. BG6 destroy them. While Colorado airforce manage to shoot down 1 F-15C from BG1. Luckily we liberated like 5 of them since Independence Day.
We see a F22A interceptor, oh boy that explained why the F15 got shot down. We manage to damage it with BG2, but soon it dissapears from radar.
BG8 is send towards Denver, want to see whats going on there. 1 F35CV soon responds. 2 planes of mine are almost shot down. We see more Nike AA and about 40 units. Ok time to take it slow. I know the air i got now will be pretty useless once regions start mass producing 5th generation planes.

Im just taking the capital of Wyoming, CHEYENNE. If i land special forces there i will only get a border once i take the city with an airbase behind it. I think Colorado airforce is neutralised, since they dont build air production.
BG4 is send to take out the AA, BG2 is ready to respond if needed.
Confirmed we didnt get further response from their airforce. Air back in control with hopefully an F22A interceptor soon.

Oct 17 2025
Wyoming surrender

Oct 21 2025
Montana surrender

We lost a special force unit turning diamond, but oh well no pain no gain. Would be nice if the 4 bordering regions chill, with only 1 airfield arround.

Oct24 2025
Colorado surrender

About 25 combat engineers join UN military. Apparently thats best infantry unit in 2025 for US.

We start loosing money fast.
Production is only half way in Ontario, well i can always sell of a portion of my IG. Still got 114 billion treasury left, but loosing 3.5 billion a day.
Too much inflated population while GDP/C didnt had time to catch up. Domestic approval rating is 63& taking over regions so fast, but tax income also lacking behind. Maybe we just need to wait for the year to pass, so some calculations start taking effect.
I could also send some special forces to capture China again or something, but dont really see the need for now. Just want to take California down and get their designs and tech. Patience is key. Not the first time i say that.

Saskatchewan got 128 billion debt, so i guess they are also a failed state. We land 6 special forces, but they dont have any garrisons.
Lets just try to fix them and give them another chance. They suffered enough in all these years against players. Lets just scrap the uranium mines with 7% supply later. 7% thats not very good is it. We gonna scrap all their industry and give them money if needed.
Why they are a failed state? Ask BG. Uranium issues in modern days since the day SRU came out. Sale price of uranium? 245 right now, while there is a shortage for years. Seems to me something prevents the hike we got in SR2020 to 900 when world production couldnt keep up, which only happened if you as player start mass producing missile sites and nukes.

Anyway.

Oct25 2025
Saskatchewan surrender, its ok we will take care of you.

I dont have problems with manpower so thats good. Its setup so you can loose hundreds of units a month, cause thats what i will get for turning ai control on.
We just produce high quality green berrets, that the UK can get in 1949 start, dont remember if they start or research it in the first year. Thats what we use to own the world in 2025. Cause all captured Tanks and infantry vehicles are basicly to late to the party.

Apparently acoording to Chris, special forces play a minor role in modern combat warfare. Or atleast dropping them from the skies. "It doesnt happen that much" was his answer a week ago. Well war doesnt happen that much, but that doesnt mean it cant descide battles especially if you give all cities 100% defence bonus including trenches you can build in 2-4 days. George admitted more infantry was needed. All i saw from the states was infantry and tanks. They need to defend the cities tho. With the spare AA they produce. Instead they push any AA to the front line where my F16 can easily destroy them in open terrain. Mountains, forest, you can just ignore that.

Afghanistan didnt airdrop, Iraq didnt airdrop, Vietnam didnt airdrop, Libya didnt airdrop, Syria didnt airdrop, but that didnt mean the other side or allies didnt airdrop, cause they had the capacity. I bet alot of these operations remain secret. Its not for nothing US trained Ukraine for air drops.

Now who is the liar here? Where does the ai build in these save games? Maybe more importantly how is the ai putting their head above the water when ai build? Like said the ai builded before research centers, altho mainly agriculture, but the shape economy is in it will only hurt most regions. I didnt say im for AI building, but to claim something as developper thats not true, thats a very dangerous path. Alliances would atleast be something, trading units to regions in need who can maintain the increase of MG, now that would be something, but since his doesnt happen, SR2020 ai building is way superior then anything we have after that. And thats ok, things happen and not always work out as planned. But dont accuse me of lying, while you are the one trying to fool the whole community.

Maybe look into history, like the century of shame, from China. Not that you will see it prolly, but thats the way the west move in if we keep thinking we are better then the rest. Your game is a perfect example of that. Its just perfect, except it isnt.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Oct 28 2025
Utah surrender

We are getting there, almost at the west coast. Lost a ranger, but doesnt mather. Its for the greater good.

Nov 3 2025
Alberta surrender

Nov 5 2025
Idaho surrender

Another F16C and 1 B-1B Lancer are liberated.

Repairing my navy, some are damaged 1-2 health bars, but unlike other units navy dont repair over time. I think they will be usefull for AA and spotting purposes against California. So after repairs they are send to the west coast, were hopefully by the time they arrive we captured Washington and British Columbia.

As you might know Oregon and Washington actually doesnt have naval suply from the west coast, so we will have to fix that somehow. Last thing i want is my navy out of supply with hundreds of missiles coming their way.

Nov 8 2025
NW Territories surrender
No garrisons

For whats going on in Wyoming they are far better off with airbase and barracks in Casper. Also building supply depot. Scrapping the 2 MC. For the rest we cant actually build alot more, then i thought, but im fine with what they provide. If power crash we can build coal plants. Im still able to buy everything i need.
Securing coal and uranium we basicly secure our power for the future.

On to Washington. We send in interceptors and face 1 lonely F22A.
They send 7x Nike AA visible, some get destroyed some manage to escape for repairs and 1 is stuck at SPOKANE, not the best spot for me. Cant easily destroy it. Half our strat bombers need repairs. Just when i said AI produce few AA units.

Well their troops in the north east overunning a city with 12% suply and 5 units, im fine loosing those. I manage to slip thru 2 transports with 13 special forces in the south.

I also said ai doesnt nuke, well check this one out:
nuke.jpg
Is that a nuke or what? Just a graphic glitch, popping up and dissapearing. More looks like something from that space game tho.

Nov 11 2025
Washington surrender.
Well atleast someone did some of their research.
4* M2A4 Bradley
30* LAV Timberwolf
4* M1A2 Abrams
12* HIMARS II MLRS
1* M270A1
5* MIM-14B/C Nike
Some other random units

Air is dissapointing bunch of crappy patrol planes, but we find the F22a in reserve. Apparantly starting inventory.

Navy:
4* SSn-773 Cheyenne
1* SSn-774 Virginia
9* SSBN-726 Ohia
2* CVN-68 Nimitz
2* LDH-1 Wasp
4* D-218 Kimon
2* DDG-71 ArleighBurke
6* DDG-71 ArleighBurke
3* CG-52 Bunker Hill
Bunch of other random ships.
Spread arround from west coast of India to west coast of US and all around the pacific. US ships got insane range, but maybe they would be better defence as cloose to the capital as possible.

The FFG-7 wasnt able to spot our transport planes in time. The rest was way to far to defend.
The expences i get from military is as high as production now. I managed to control further dropping of treasury by locking domestic market again and putting 200% domestic prices. AI was lowering more and more while our treasury dissapeared. Was loosing 6 billion a day at one point, but things seems balanced now with 300m loss a day.
Curious whats gonna happen if 2026 comes up.
washington.jpg
3 more regions and then we can sort out our plans and units to finish of the rest.

Nov 14 2025
British Columbia surrender

Nov 17 2025
Yukon territory surrender
Alaska surrender

Just like that we are at peace again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

After scrapping most of US ill do the nice thing and repair east and west theatre. They deserve a nice vacation.
Research centers damaged however are scrapped.

I tried to unload "Merchant marine" but couldnt find the unload button. Its a joke. They are 'real' ships.
merchantmarine.jpg
Lets build sea port on the west coast.

Nov 30 2025
West Virginia colonised
stole 4 techs and FIM-92 AA. Want to check why my F16 had so much trouble.
36 Air defence where KS-19 and Nike got 10 and 16. Doesnt mather just interesting.

Dec 1
West Virginia liberated
Delaware liberated
Maryland colonised
3 techs, 2 engineer designs and M270 artillery design

Dec 3
Maryland liberated
New Jersey colonised
The good Combat Engineer design, i already captured so much tho.
4 techs
A couple of missiles, just to have them.
Vermont liberated
New Hampshire liberated

Dec 5
Saskatchewan liberated
Rhode Island liberated
Maine liberated
New Jersey stole 1 more tech

Dec 6
New Jersey liberated

Dec 9 2025
Ontario colonised

1 tech, cpl designs, cpl of missiles. More importantly i dont have to worry about uranium supply for power.

2026 hit but the thing i hoped for didnt hit. Maybe i need to own the regions 1 year i dont know. I was hoping to jump to 70k gdp/c, but im just stuck at arround 22k while at war and now it drops. I got the inflation from the states but thats about it for now.

Jan 2 2026
Wyoming colonised
Coal for days.

After watching whole of januari trying to figure out why everything keeps going down, i honestly cant figure it out. We are doing fine because of the colonies, but they are giving us less and less. Production and demand is so broken. Atleast i managed to adress it a little in my own mod.

I think i need a break again for a month from this project. This save is so weird. Prolly liberating them too fast or something. I scrapped so much stuff, but it all doesnt mather for world market. Still there seems way too much facilities in the world, but demand is just getting less and less instead of facilities producing more and more. If you believe immigration and emigration plays any role in this game. Im importing 6.3M people and exporting 94k. Really dont know what that suppose to mean. I dont see people having any effect on SRU logic.

Jan 26 2026 breaks my spirit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19njskf ... sp=sharing

If you want to play further there are about 300 land troops reserved in both Washington and main hub plus i think hundreds of special forces deployed and descent airforce reserved to overwhelm California, also good navy that should be able to overwhelm their navy once you drained their anti ship missiles. Washington got experienced and most modern troops where main hub just got usefull troops without experience. I didnt feel like declaring war on all and then still taking them out 1 by 1. Easier to just rush for the capital of California. Texas got the good US land designs. Already liberated so much of them tho.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Lets just continue to mock and ignore the economy of SRU. Reloading the save actually fixed the budget alot, so whatever.

Jan 26 2026
Maritimes liberated

New York colonised
stole 'Improved helicopter rotors' another useless tech route. Research was almost done, but oh well. Just want to keep my game clean as much as possible. Sadly i have to ignore 'clean coal technology' since i dont have interest in lowering my coal production with non implemented pollution in the game, confirmed by dev. 1 thing i always hate while playing MP. People offering me useless techs over and over, or even worse techs that will hurt your economy. I guess quantity mathers.
stole A-10a bomber design. Finally after years our build air production on Sicily start producing of an unified air force.
stole LPD-4 Austin transport 7k cargo capacity plus disembark without port, not bad. Not very usefull tho, since you can stack dozens of special forces inside a port with option to retreat as fully healed merchant marine.
stole some descent missiles, again just to have them.

According to dev gdp/c cant massively grow. Well instantly the colony get 500 gdp/c more then UN without passing the day. The gdp/c of UN Protectorate Wyoming infact is now 52k, which as you can know is just production of raw resources for the UN. 2.6 billion debt, but doesnt mather. UN Protectorate of Ontario is sitting at 48k gdp/c with 6.4m debt now.

Not that European colonies were much better off, maybe read what Japan did to their colonies before and during WW2. Sadly we have Puerto Rico as example to defend.
Apparently immigration figues are too high according to dev, well depends how you look on it. Emmigration figures of countries with cities being destroyed is way too low. The less countries there are the weirder these figures get. Untill you notice its just something made up or atleast a bunch of issues. Like i said people doesnt mather much in SRU logic, social expences mather. After all USA is famous for their social programms. Just have to ignore the colapsing bridges all over the country. Propaganda very powerfull.

287k people are choosing UN Protectorate of Ontario as a good place to live, while 8417 people are choosing to leave the opression. But yeah request has shown that cloosing the borders is a must have feature in SRU. Maybe so, but maybe fix issues first.

Quebec colonised
again no interesting techs, but i wanted 2 designs just to have them;
DDH-282
GC-45 155mm
also stole a cpl of old anti ship missiles, the rest just shooting blanks, so not interested in those.

Pennsylvania colonised
Tilt Engine Pods tech, another useless one with no possible designs in this whole tech route for the UN, but atleast i never have to look at this tech again.
desgins:
M109A2 155mm since i already liberated 6 pieces might as well get the design.
M110A2 203mm
Also stole some missiles. Now only if i could steal nuclear missiles from strategic pool of the states..

Connecticut colonised
again no interesting techs
designs;
M1 Abrams (atleast its better then the TL-3 Regal design i stole. Not gonna produce it tho.)
M-47 Dragon at, again since i have 12 pieces, might as well.
BGM-109 Gyphon GLCM, just to have land launched missile design
P-3C Orion III ASW
CG-47 Ticonderoga
Supply (30k cargo ship)
also stole a bunch of land launched missiles i will prolly never use, just like the ai in SRU (besides Libya).

Massachusetts colonised
design;
MIM-104 Patriot PAC-2
MIM-104 Patriot PAC-3
MIM-23-Hawk
also stole some missiles, but ofcourse the AA designs is what mathers.

Jan 27 2026
New York liberated
Quebec liberated
Massachusetts liberated
Connecticut liberated

Jan28 2026
Pennsylvania liberated

Which ment the east coast is fully liberated.

NW Territories liberated
Alberta liberated
Manitoba liberated

23/22 research centers in use, time to move on with the project. Notice how none of the states were able to offer me anything more then what they start with so far. All research capacity wasted by the ai. Why i didnt bother with research centers in the beginning of this game. Infact most of mine are researching non tradebles just to clean up the research list, like nuclear super carriers. I rather get the WW2 USA designs, but i guess we will find those in other states. Who need carriers in this game if you got USA air tho. Infact we already liberated a bunch of them.

Somehow we have 97% casus belli against Oregon, not sure what they did wrong. As said history doesnt mather anymore.

We have exactly 7 F15C interceptors reserved at Washington, so i guess thats handy. Forming BG1. BG2 consist of 7 F16C bombers. BG3 consist of 10 various strategic bombers.

DOW Oregon
7 entrenched LAV-IV dominate 3 Arleigh burk and help intercept a bunch of missiles at the city of Vancouver.
Once that was delt with, 7 green berrets gets air dropped on the capital.

Jan 30 2026
Oregon surrender
1 Galaxy transport liberated bringing the grand total to 6 deadly Galaxy air transport.
A few random starting units like 1 M1A2 Abrams, basicly starting inventory.
Most get scrapped, dont need anymore M113A3 and M60A3 units. Already got hundreds of those reserved never to be used again.

Still no sea supply on the west coast, but we are getting there with 9 days more left. Could speed it up with engineers, but it will get there when we can use it for California.
The sea pier at PORTLAND actually doesnt connect to the ocean just like the sea ports and piers in Washington doesnt. Useless stuff but yeah people seem to get used to it. What it is, its prolly to much so people just choose to ignore it. Players can fix it after all.

Now we could invade California, but it would be bad supply. Who cares about supply tho. All i see is open land where player can exploit against the ai and bleed them dry.
So Nevada has the luxury to keep their facilities for a little while. Its ok we liberate them from industry jobs soon.

BTW anyone know what the Monroe Doctrine means? I guess 3D models are more important.

The F22A interceptors are still unused and reserved. Curious if the stack of F15C can dominate the air space. More then 5 years they had the time to build B2 and F22, but my bet they also favour some 4.2 billion patrol plane and most of their B2 are prolly sitting useless in the strategic pool.

Meanwhile BelgiumLUX declare war on Southern Germany. After Southern Germany annexed Paris, Czech republic, and Eastern Germany and Western Germany cut their territory in 2 bordering Switzerland, BelgiumLUX after already winning a war against Netherlands is taking ex-Paris Territory. Sadly i know they dont have enough future designs, so yeah, still think im winning bet on Western Germany taking over europe. They should take the eastern part of Southern Germany tho. Milan won wars against Marseille and Barcelona, with descent future designs they can also make a chance. Still things seem very predictable in europe.
The ships at Messina have now killed over a hundred merchant marines ilegally trespassing naval borders. 1 DDG-956 got ruby experience because of it with 63 kills. Merchant marine issue is fixed btw according to devs.

In Asia nothing changed, so the intervention of UN was enough to passify the region. With South and North Korea still alive i think thats pretty rare.

Meanwhile South Africa almost annexed Tanzania, despite having trouble for 5 years of taking Namibia capital. Maybe i should just gift them some air transport. Got dozens of good US transports in reserve.
4* C17A transport planes are gifted to South Africa. I doubt they will use them tho. Prolly range to far for the ai to consider using them. I rather have them finish as much wars as possible before i take them over. Its not like African industry provide much defence to the claims of ai building.

With 20% supply arround the bordering cities its time.

Feb 8 2026 DOW California
1 F22A quickly takes damage from my forces and need repairs. Their stealth means they can get away as soon repair order is given, but thats perfectly fine by me.
1 more quickly follows with F/A 18C quickly getting the same destination, repair.
2 F16C trying to bomb the right flank quickly follow
1 F15C and 1 F22A also got the same faith, now central.
3-4 F22A interceptors bombing my Bradleys while slowly getting damaged by my ground aa. Where BG1 defend the right flank.
My aa got low supply, sending heavy supply trucks to the front line. BG1 cant dominate against this many they just get almost 1 shot and barely doing any damage because of stealth.
2 F22a and 4 PAK FA-T-50 form BG4. BG1 is send to PORTLAND airbase without losses, as long 3 or more F22a are in the air they are useless. 3 F15C need repairs
Being in a stacked formation BG4 bleed some of the F22a from California. Sending in 1 by 1 wasnt the smartest idea.
A dogfight occure with more F22a joining the battle i think a total of 5 when i quickly need to send them back at the airfield. Most need repairs.
With a bunch of AA of California approaching the border its time to take those out. No problem for the Bradleys. We also destroy some Himars II MLRS in the process.
An B2 bomb the right flank. Luckily it got missiles loaded, so only bomb 1 time and then keep circling above my forces. The interceptors try take care of it. BUT.... the stealth of the B2 is so high, despite spotting it, my interceptors cant target it. Well as long its circling endlessly above my forces thats fine i guess. Maybe now you understand why i want the B2 design so badly tho. World would be wiped within a year if i got a stack of these.
I thought i send supply trucks, but i got too many green berrets entrenched at the barracks for them to get deployed. 2nd mistake. Rly need those supply trucks. The F22a keeps circling and now my AA barely do any damage.
FCS-W infantry (very strong and very expensive) join the front line for California. All that they send till now was starter infantry units, now it gets more serious. With the sea port finally build. Im sending my navy to the front line to deal with the F22a.
1 F15C get shot down circling the airfield because their interceptors got too cloose. Sending all back to PORTLAND.

Feb 12 2026
Few days after i send South Africa the C17A air transport, Namibia surrender. I guess the ai did use them.

Very slowly the B2 gets damaged. For now its just tanking my AA.
The thing i was affraid off from the beginning again proved to be true. All interceptors i have in reserve only got 30 stealth against 130 stealth of F22a they will be useless and insta shot. Just need supply trucks and navy to arrive.
My land forces dominate the ground battle, so i know it will be fine. Reason why i didnt want California to take Mexico, altho they didnt. Every extra land fabrication would double the difficulty, altho sending AA unprotected to the front line is prolly not the smartest move. If they just sit in REDDING or behind the river instead untill tanks and infantry can actually stay alive in battle for longer then a second. Well i could just let them attack the cities, no supply for them with 100% defence bonus, very powerfull. Again trenches another option. Dont need that tho. I got too much US troops by now.
Another B2 spot our weakness and bomb in the middle, this time no missiles loaded so bomb twice and return to base like its suppose to.
The last thing i want is a stack of B2 with no missiles showing up. I need to keep control on the ground. Every time my troops get low on supply i retreat 1 hex, invite them in then advance again with high supply.
The cloosest barrack is 480km away from the front line, twice that of California with 224km. Also pretty bad. Well i think i soon depleted their ground forces, so it will be ok. They can repair being entrenched in the cities. Just shows how much of an advantage you can really get with AI no building. Supply depots, AA defence sites all would made this much easier. Airbases and just send in all interceptors might also prove usefull. Im out of patience tho.
A B2 shows up again, not sure if its the same, but it got missiles loaded.... bomb once and then keep circling. Luckily soon my navy arrive. They will bleed their whole airforce in no time.
BG1 is reformed with whole of BG4 repairing besides 1 F22a. Also some Mig-25sp might prove to be usefull. It will only get out of space range if it shoots, so that should be good. Stop the B2 from tanking my AA hopefully. 1 SU-30 also join completing the 7 stack.
I build my first trench at the crossing 4 hexes away from the airfield. This should make it easier to control BG1. Some supply trucks are send to the stacks of AA to keep them operative.
When we reach the mountains no land forces insight. Time to get the navy in position and get air superiority. It will be over very soon.
1 SR-71 Blackbird scout out my navy. 3.7 billion upkeep, 7.4 billion build cost/315 days, 130 stealth. Its nice to have one i guess, pretty amazing how long it can circle my US navy ships. I bet they have more then 1 tho. Pretty sure i saw whole of California airforce by now.
Some ships come in with anti ship missiles, but they are no match for stacked US ships.
BG1 is send in to help damage the patrol plane, but after firing their whole load they return to base with the patrol plane still circling above my navy. Soon after it need repairs tho.
Another Sr-71 takes his place.... well patience is key :P And another one joins in. I guess it worked out in the end. The last thing i want is 7 F22a joining in now. Some skyhawk II bombers try but BG1 was in position to damage them all with suport of the navy.
BG2 is send in to destroy incoming ships.
5 F-117-A Nighthawk bombers join the battle. Oh boy 150 stealth and bunch of anti ship missiles coming towards my navy. All F117 are damaged more then half so they are send for repairs.
1 more F117 is send in but BG1 and BG2 intercept most missiles the F117 get shot down. The 2 patrol planes still circling above my ships, high air target, that will explain. I guess the Mig25 proved to be usefull.
3 of my ships need repairs, not bad outcome, since i now pretty much control the skies.
Some more F117 get send in, but they need repairs after being send 1 by 1. The land launched missiles do zero damage to my forces wide open in the fields. I think that also says something. Why i ignore missiles if even US missiles cant damage infantry or tanks, why use them. Dont know why, in SR2020 they proved to be a big threat. Prolly complaints.
For the rest not sure what get send in. It gets insta destroyed by my navy, now and then a F117 pop up but soon gets destroyed or gonna need repairs for weeks to come. Sea supply is still very far away, but my transport ships manage to keep up.
BG1 is succesfully send towards BEALE AFB. No planes spotted. I doubt all F22a are repairing tho. On the way back they spot some land units outside the barracks. I will have to deal with that first. Prolly 100 something units repairing inside tho. so 1 stack of special forces wont be enough. I have more then 1 stack tho...
BG3 is send in to greet them. If you damage the barrack the units inside also gets damaged...BG2 is send to the border to tank some shots of their deployed AA there.
BG2 get distracted by 6 ships with anti ship missiles coming in. BG3 makes a very succesfull bombing run. 10 strategic bombers, altho some are Chinese, not bad for dealing damage. Warry about their F22a tho. I make sure BG1 is covering next bombing run. Meanwhie our subs finish off the incoming ships.
They advance some land troops. But for now we got air superiority so no problem. Everything advancing is destroyed by BG2 and BG3.
More and more ships come in, but since i just sit there with stacked US ships, none do damage and all get destroyed before getting the chance to repair. With a little bit more micromanagement i could have doubled my navy after this, but oh well. Its not like anything can prove a threat after this. I think Japan is the biggest naval threat for me now. UK usually build bad capital ships which take ages. If they actually maintained enough range they could hurt my subs, but they are acting like lemmings. Pretty sure the 2 patrol planes still circling got something to do with it.
With a succesfull bombing run on the barracks. im sure all units are damaged till 1 health bar. Time to encircle it with special forces. Ill keep an eye on my kill count 8102. I could just destroy the barrack with the strategic bombers, but whats the fun in that. pretty sure 2 stacks next to the barrack will be enough to kill hundreds of damaged troops. They will prolly get the repair order and remain stuck on the hex or move to the river next to it, which is also very deadly.
8143 kills so about 41 land units killed after taking the barracks, maybe i already killed a bunch with BG3 bombing run.

Well time to finish them off. First take YUBA CITY next to the airbase. This will secure supply towards the capital and give the much needed airbase to make it easier airdropping the capital. Also airdropping CHICO so i can send infantry vehicles and tanks forward.

Both airdrops are succesfull. From what i can see after capturing YUBA CITY, they had 11 F-22A, 4 F16C 4 F-117A, 2 F15C, and 4 Skyhawk II reparing. They will need to find a new place and sadly for them, the capital doesnt got airfield/base. A B2 try to bomb the forces at CHICO, but 1 isnt enough and i think it actually hurt the garrisons instead.
BG1 is send in to make sure no air response comes our way after taking the air base. Area seems clear, 2 special forces take the airbase. Quickly returning to the safety of the city with cpl of B2 bombing our new assets. Just being deployed, BG1 manage to damage all the F22A responding.

Sending all deployed ground forces (except special forces) to the captured airbase. Confident of maintaining air superiority and thus able supplying my forces where needed.
Navy is send to the same line as the capital so it can continue to help.

With land forces quickly arriving we can secure the airbase and send BG1 and 2 transport planes with special forces forward.
Airdrops are succesfull on the capital and southern city, 2 infantry attack from DAVIS, BG3 send in to discourage them.

Feb 26 2026
California surrender
What they were building? 4 research centers. Who knows how they got the money with hundreds of billions of expences in planes alone.
We gained a few subs and 1 or 2 escort and carriers spread arround the world also cpl good naval transport. For some reason they seem to favour building FFG-7 escort. Not sure, prolly has to do with expences and navy getting lowest priority. Worst pick, thats for sure.

For the rest:
Land: (after we got all troops out of these useless islands)
2* AAVP7A1 Alligator
5* M113A3 APC (scrapped, useless for me by now)
4* M1126 ICV
1* EFV Alligator
2* FCS-W
2* M3A4 Bradley
2x M60A3 (scrapped, useless for me by now)
3* M1A2 Abrams
1x Heavy supply truck

Air:
2* F15C
9* Skyhawk 2 (scrapped, useless for me)
3* F117-A
4* F16C
cpl of F/A 18C/E (scrapped, useless for me)
14* F22A Well there goes the rest of my interceptors to reserve never to be seen again.
1* F35B (869km range, useless)
5* B2A, i bet if you load previous save and load as California you will find about 10 more in the strategic pool.
7* SR-71 Blackbird (scrapped 6, with the B2 and F22 nothing can hurt me, no need to spot)
23 more patrol and transport planes. Since none of them are Galaxy transport and already got extenders in reserve never to be used, all are scrapped.

Building 6* oil synthetic, need to get those expences up.

Mar 1 2026
Alaska liberated
Yukon Territory liberated

Building 6* nuclear power (nuclear power always help me fixing inflation)

Mar 2 2026
Michigan liberated
Wisconsin liberated
Ohio liberated
North Dakota liberated
Indiana liberated
Utah liberated

If you want a save just ask. Its getting harder and harder to keep the saves apart.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

You dont need war in liberal utopia of SRU.
toxic.jpg
toxic1.jpg
This is player proof tho. I yet have to see it fall in my favor. Usually i end up like BelgiumLUX do all the work and after surrender others get most of the territory thats left. This save game is pretty lame tho. It feels so empty. Maybe i should just gift ai troops. Like BegliumLUX taking over Europe. Give regions which actually honor the game benefits. Ill leave it with the 4 C17 gifted to South Africa. After all ai should be able to handle their own problems. So sad to see tho,
Air force of Milan gonna provide me problems sooner or later, so building a bunch of air defence sites on SIcily. They keep sending planes to the border for years, didnt get the message you also need to declare war. Guess they are not happy with me killing their merchant marines.

Just wanna clean up the states for now and see what happens in europe without involvement, atleast try to. I guess killing over a 100 merchant marines isnt exactly no involvement. I have the right to defend my own territory tho.

Greece took out Romania, dont think Milan was much help but ofcourse also got a bunch of territory. Doesnt seem to help Milan tho. This gonna go on for a while i bet.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Scrapped all missile production in California. They can be our military production untill we can get their techs, but dont need them to put more troops in their strategic pool never to be used or accessed. People complaining ai doesnt build missile production really dont understand the mechanics in SRU.

Mar 5 2026
DOW Nevada

Mar 7 2026
Nevada surrender

Mar 10 2026
DOW Arizona

Mar 15 2026
Arizona surrender
Bunch of LAV IV and M2A4
16 AH-64D
I guess we can form an ai army after clean up that can liberate the rest of Africa from industry jobs.

Mar 18 2026
DOW New Mexico

Mar 22 2026
New Mexico surrender

Mar 23 2026
DOW Oklahoma

Mar 29 2026
Oklahoma surrender

Apr 11 2026
Colonised Washington
tech:
recon satellites
missile design improvements
design:
AGM-84A
RGM-84A
UGM-84A
LGM-118 Peacekeeper

Apr 12 2026
Oregon liberated
Idaho liberated
Montana liberated
South Dakota liberated
Minnesota liberated
Nevada liberated

Colorado colonised
tech:
Anti Matter Theories

Nebraska colonised
bunch of anti ship missiles

Iowa liberated
Washington liberated

Apr 13 2026
Nebraska liberated
Coloorado liberated

Apr 22 2026
DOW Arkansas

Apr 25 2026
Arkansas surrender
Arizona liberated

Illinois colonised
tech:
advanced anti ship missiles
advanced naval designs
design:
M39 ATACMS 1
stole bunch of missiles

Kansas colonised
design:
B-52H
stole bunch of missiles

Apr 26 2026
DOW Louisiana

Apr 30 2026
Louisiana surrender
36 engineers on the island couldnt prevent the capital being airdropped.
LouisDef.jpg
After 6 years Texas comes up with the starting 4/2/0/4 guess nothing happened. Whoever this Monroe dude was, its history and history doesnt mather. Texas isnt the only one tho, all states did nothing but build research centers, with actually nothing to show for. Besides here and there a region researching LAV-IV and combat engineer. No alliances, no wars on their side, no production buildings. Just putting all money in research and social expences untill eternity. 20% inflation FTW.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Apr 30 2026
UN Protectorate of Illinois
tech:
modern naval weapons
They must have good naval designs? NOP and even worse it isnt even AI researching the naval techs, its BG giving them these naval techs in the start.

Building airbase + supply depot + air defence in LAFAYETTE and ALEXANDRIA. Also loads of trenches on the border.
They had the time to take lots of territory north and west with all my troops east of Texas. Guess they noticed my 460 hyper modern US land units. 2 stacks of F22a and 1 stack of B2a. Time for a fair fight is over. Trump just seem to bend over.

In europe we have some new events. West Germany took over Poland and Milan took over Austria connecting their land.

Manchuria finally decides to take the rest of Northern China and declare war. Northern China didnt build anything with 32% unemployment.

May 3 2026
California colonised
tech:
Chipless RFID
design:
DDG-51 Arleigh Burke
UGM-109C Tomahawk TLAM
UGM-96 Trident I SLBM
R/UGM-109A Tomahawk TLAM-N
BGM-109G Tomahawk GLCM
stole cpl of missiles

To return their military facilities, right click->battlezone->release land. This will give all production to the colony.

May 4 2026
Kansas liberated
Illinois liberated
Missouri liberated

May 17 2026
New Mexico liberated
Oklahoma liberated

Jun 7 2026
Aekansas liberated

Jun 8 2026
DOW Texas

We got the following battlegroups:
BG1: 7x F22a
BG2: 7x F16C
BG3: 7x F22a
BG4: 7x B2a
BG5: 7X F16c

Hundreds of missiles get fired at a hex where i got 8 M2A4 and 2 M1A2 entrenched in a trench. Some make it thru and damage some soft units i retreat 1 hex.
I lied, Libya isnt the only one proving to be a challenge in SRU with ground missiles. Texas too, since it puts no units into the strategic pool, it doesnt produce 95% nukes like most big powers in SRU. The units designed for that are not assigned to Texas. Plus it has the actuall capacity to launch ground missiles it produces. Very rare combination for the AI in SRU.
Since the bradleys and tanks get fully healed every 2 hrs or so they dont take damage. Some soft units need to be relocated however to prevent loosing them.

Battlefield as of 8 Jun 2026.

+++File to large, doh+++++

I just have the newly aquired US troops here. Most experienced units are reserved. Im ok with grinding some experience for these units in the woods. Not sure how 4 land fabs of Texas will do tho.
They have a very powerfull airforce with AH-1Z heli's, F15 interceptors, F16 and F111G bombers and F35CV multi. With interceptors bombing land units however, we can bleed them slowly. Best you can do is keep the interceptors behind your front line. The 124km range of my F22A mean i wont have to directly engage for now.
Since i cant build new B2 im very cautious about sending them forward.
Infact i notice Texas can proove me a difficult challenge. Building more trenches.
Trying to figure out a way to bleed their airforce i send BG1+3 towards the oil derricks. I think the only weakness really show in their buildup. They dont have a navy. Subs are send towards GALVESTON sea pier, to maintain visual arround HOUSTON. I deploy 7 more subs protecting my navy from potential starting units. Also deploying 10 more DDG-956. Their range against planes isnt the best, but they will help if they send planes towards my navy. The ai of Texas seems way better, but its just they have a balanced army that can anticipate much better.

Jun 12 the day the airbase in ALEXANDRIA is finished. This will greatly increase the reaction time of my bombers.
The forward trenches are build, and taking some territory trigger some response. When artillery or AA approaches the front line i damage them and directly return to the safety of the trenches. Their air each time try to route a unit, but my interceptors and aa are bleeding them. Meanwhile all AA leave HOUSTON area.. I keep my air on the ground to invite them as far as possible.
A big battle occure, but with the safety of the trenches, we can maintain our line and advance hex by hex towards MARSHALL. Soon we have a trench next to the city build by texas, indeed ai build, just have to let them recapture the hex.
We attack the city from 2 hexes and soon air forces seem depleted with ground forces quickly following being damaged by BG4.
battlefield texas2.jpg
Jun 21 2026 we take our first city, or whats left of it.
Forgot to max maintenance and training. Oh well will only get easier from here. Maxed it now tho. Those trenches protected me untill now.

With our naval reinforcements arriving we move our navy forward. Some other 7 billion patrol planes with insane strength keep circling my navy, but they dont have the airforce left to respond properly. I cant damage them tho. Guess the 3 MIG25sp in reserve are still usefull. Dont see the need tho. They can watch my navy cloosing in on GALVESTON.
7 green berrets get air dropped in BEAUMONT. Sending infantry vehicles and tanks from the south to help. This trigger units that are repaired at HOUSTON.
7 green berrets get air dropped in GALVESTON with navy helping.
BEAUMONT is captured quickly and BG4 is send towards PORT ARTHUR (without a port). BG2 get their first mission in destroying units attacking BEAUMONT.
7 green berrets get air dropped in LEAGUE CITY
7 green berrets get air dropped in PEARLAND
7 green berrets get air dropped in BAYTOWN

Jun 30 2026 we control most of the cities arround HOUSTON. BG2 destroyed some units retreating towards SAN ANTONIO.
battlefield texas3.jpg
Jul 1 we secured the area. Battlezone is maxed with garrisons. Then green berrets will be repaired at HOUSTON and redeployed at PASADENA airbase together with BG 1+3. Tanks secure the outside and infantry vehicles entrench the cities.

7 green berrets get air dropped in AUSTIN
7 green berrets get air dropped 1 hex south of AUSTIN

Jul 4 2026
Trump surrender.
Losses 1 heavy supply truck and 1 green berrets RIP.

Well that was the states on mainland. You have been warned.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Texas was building 1 research center, thats it. Starting navy was 1 sub and 1 carrier thousands of km away.
I scrap all industry, but in future Texas will be Military production and oil delivery for the UN. I will have to rebuild the gas fields later but whatever. Rather get a clean view first.
HOUSTON we got a problem, no longer respond. Mission control and missile production will be scrapped.

Before the war with Texas i send a bunch of forces in once known Benin, next to Nigeria. They form BG6.
45 various planes including very good US heli's. The only part the AI is stronger then me. Controlling heli's as player is just a pain unless you play as South Africa where you can just dominate by forming good stacks.
18 Tanks
97 Infantry
11 Heavy Supply truck

They are giving high initiative in ROE. All units are being reserved by the ai, besides 4 heavy supply trucks. Keep this one in mind. Atleast if you also think like devs high initiative in unit ROE is the same as full ai initiative.

Still spotting some weaknesses, namely aa but a cpl of air transport also doesnt hurt, besides cities, jungles are also something to respect in SRU. Maybe a small navy.
Sending those reinforcements.

I need to chill for a moment. scrapping Texas is very expensive. Still paying 25% of maintenance while you scrap buildings. Time to get inflation under control a bit.
28% inflation. Now we finished of the states, we are done with inflated population. Still need to colonise Texas, but we can let inflation go down and see if we can stabalise the economy. Im tempted to scrap half my advanced consumer goods and replace them with regular ones. The demand seems way off and it will prolly fix my energy and rubber consumption. Infact domestic price is kranked up from 110% to 150%.

UN Protectorate of California produced 2 HIMARS II and 1 recon so far. They are being reinforced by giving a bunch of my troops, namely M113A3 APC and M60A3 tanks with a random air force, most of them being ex-Texas. Mexico is next on the list. We will worry about border gore later. If i dont like it, i fix it.
Its just time to clean up and bring peace to the world. SRY Mexico i would have more respect if you taken over some territories. History could have defended you.

30 MIM-14B-C AA got no experience, that tells me they were pretty useless in conquering the states. They are reserved at the main hub "Dom Rep".

We have 55 LAV-IV. The thing i dont like about them is cloose combat. 20 isnt the best there can be and cities is the best defence together with trenches.
Anyway their maintenance isnt the most. 35 are send to the Mexican border and the rest to be reserved in Sicily. Lots of M1A1 Abrams already there.
3/4 S-400 got silver experience, atleast somewhat usefull, they get send to the Mexican border.
2 MIM 210 THAAD AA joins them.
1 out of 4 KS19 got silver experience. That tells me they were more usefull then the 30 MIM-14B-C. They have the honor of being deployed on the Mexican border.
For what we gonna face in the air we dont need 22 Heavy supply trucks, they are reserved in the main hub.
15 HIMARS II MLRS. No experience. Altho i would like artillery to be usefull, i just advance to quickly and they are more of a burden to be really worth it if you got 100% defence wherever you want. Reserved at main hub.
9 Combat engineers can stay deployed at SAN ANTONIO. Atleast somewhat usefull.
7x M109A6 Palladin may be deployed on the mexican border. Atleast they can fire 3 time more then the HIMARS II plus are considered hard unit.
2 out of 4 S-500 got silver experience, they may also stay.
Already got M1A1 Abrams reserved at Sicily, 20 more follow.
8 G6 155MM descent tow, but again when i needed them i needed to retreat them from missiles, reserved main hub. I rly want tow artillery to be usefull. They are just the first to get hit. Why idk. You would say if hard units are in the same hex, they will protect them, but nah.
2 M270A1 bascily same story, want them to be usefull but with 2 shots they are out of supply and eat MG. Also dont feel like micromanaging useless missiles.
6x M113A3 APC. Infantry is usefull i guess they can be reserved, atlho i already scrapped dozens of them.
1x SA-10B Grumble managed to slip thru all my micromanagement deployment without experience. Yup reserved.
Texas bought 2 ZTZ-59 Tanks... OMG i hope i dont find more in reserve. Obviously scrapped ASAP.
41 Green Berrets, mostly ruby experience can be entrenched in SAN ANTONIO AirBase, for sure they were usefull. But rly only sped up time and prevented the rest of my units getting more experience.
4 various at units can join hundreds of other at units in reserve. If i was Netherlands and fighting Germany they would be usefull. For me however they are destined to be reserved.
4 other artillery also get reserved. None of the artillery gained experience over the years.
1 SA 11 Gadfly. Guess we dont 'need' it anymore. O kills i guess i controlled it all this time to be useless. Reserved.
2 2S6M Tungusa. 1 total kill all these years. same story. reserved.
5 FCS-W infantry. 2 already reserved in Sicily, so they can join. Too expensive 543M for an infantry unit. Should prolly use them since they have 29 cloose combat, but oh well.
6 M60A3 Patton, well already scrapped hundreds, so scrapped.
10 M1A3 Abrams. Since they are the best tanks, i guess they can stay deployed at the Mexican border
3 M3A4 Bradley recon. 1 of them silver experience. Dont know how, i rarely use them with about hundred of them reserved. They are strong tho. Just dont like the micromanagement of recon, not rly needed. Reserved.
8 M1 Abrams can join BG6 in Africa.
3 M1126 Stryker ICV can join the rest. BG6 in Africa.
58 M2A4 Bradleys. Half of them got experience some of them ruby. 501m maintenance tho. Locked GDP/C of US states has no problem paying for those, but we seem to have problems for paying units like these. Still convinced they can help me stabalising GDP/C. And i dont rly have to worry about loosing one. 28 are deployed to the Mexican border. 30 are send to be reserved at main hub.
51 M1A2 Abrams, 8 got experience. Again.. i want tanks to be usefull, but sadly i dont need them like infantry. Hard infantry can often easily replace tanks. Not even speaking about 36 scenarios. 8 get redeployed to the Mexican border, 43 can be reserved in main hub.
1 MIM23 Hawk. Silver experience. We got a bunch more produced in reserve. I guess it can go to the border. Not that we gonna need much AA. Combat time makes the difference.
1 SA-2 i carried along for a long time. 0 kills isnt much. Reserved.
Some random units like Light Amphibious tank and light infantry get scrapped.
Scrapped everything i build for the war against Texas.

Build supply depot at SAN ANTONIO which gonna give loads of supply in Texas with help of the airbase.

Some special forces made the trip from Washinton west coast to main hub as merchant marine.
8 experienced airborn elite are reserved.
27 marines, some diamond experience are reserved.
4 experienced green berrets are send towards the rest at SAN ANTONIO.
5 experienced rangers get reserved.
Just make it easier and if i need, got cloose to 100 green berrets in reserve.

Inflation is dropping further and further, but no need to wait on cooling down the economy. From now on pretty much everyone got arround 5% inflation, so we should only do better by conquering more regions. I know the states which are liberated having a ball. Who need dirty factories if you can just import straight from the black hole. Even UN Protectorate of Ontario made it out of debt. What a paradise we created. We need to liberate Hawaii at one point tho. Besides UN Protectorate of Wyoming with 43.7 billion debt, Hawaii got 32.9 billion debt. Eastern Siberia, Kaliningrad and Iceland also dont look the hottest. Most states are sitting arround 5-8% unemployment. Couldnt be better. Nothing is going on here.

Richest country in the world is no longer Nigeria. They have fallen from 200 billion to 8 billion. I guess taking over these regions wasnt in their best interest. Mexico is sitting at number one with 190 billion. Venezuela 176 billion and Iran 131 billion. Congo is also not doing bad with 60 billion. All famous for their open economies.

Jul 25 2026
DOW Mexico

Check this one out. Mexico bribed the mayor of BRAWLEY and teleported an infantry unit. They tried to do the same in EL CAJON, but 2 garrisons are fighting back.
Bribes.jpg
The infantry unit in El Cajon drive into POWAY where there are no garrisons. Always deploy garrisons or the ai will walk straight into it. Wether it has to cross enemy cities or not.

Sep 24 2026
Mexico surrender. Not the cleanest of wars. Lost 1 LAV-IV and 1 green berrets. Gained xp tho. They had lots of (trash) units. California for sure would have fallen if i didnt gave them units. Not that they used them alot. Mostly camped in the north.

Since i read on steam you need to recache Shattered world in order to get units from the research tree. I guess its a good thing we have California and Texas as colony. The ai also seem to have poblems. LAV-IV can be researched but alot of modern planes cant. Yup everytime you play a vanilla game they manage.. But i bet 10 new trump scenarios are ready to be pasted from the 2020 maps for SR2025. Guess player can fix it huh, so its not broken. Im done with this project tho. NO ai building but i guess player also have to fix that somehow. NO ai building isnt because of no good cache tho. I also have no ai building in my 2020 mods where economy is stronger. They just build more research centers.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Rosalis wrote: Mar 30 2022 ... you need to recache Shattered world in order to get units from the research tree...
That's only if you want the WW1 units, 1900-1930s equipment.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Indeed ai doesnt have problems with designs. Good those ww1 designs are blocked. I did a big investigation and my expectation of Milan having a 5th generation interceptor by now with 49 reseach centers was wrong. Prolly in 2028 they will have 1 researched.

I have problems tho, but thats just because i got the W assigned. Out of 20 military techs i get 1 or 2 designs which are basicly useless even if i didnt had the designs i stole. All got red bar except this one:
ewf1.jpg
Upgrade combat vehicles, after searching for about an hr thru the techs i finally find it. Just need about 50 more military techs. No kidding. That design would be op now tho. What would be nice, if it gets add to possible designs to research if you have 1 tech researched.

Well game is open again then. I need ai atleast do something with the research centers.

About ai building:
ai building.jpg
ai building2.jpg
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

ai building3.jpg
ai building4.jpg
Al Gore would be proud.

Highest military casulties
KIA.jpg
You can exactly see which regions are liberated by the UN. Yes my KIA are pretty high, but no manpower problems at all. Ofcourse using airdrops you gonna have lots of casulties.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Time to show another issue. This time AI initiative.

This will basicly show how to use ai initiative on a continent like Africa where you should have stronger units, while you dont have to worry about loosing the military you dont want to loose.

(All entrenched units should be fine, but some ministers are so aggressive they will control those to, just a warning. I dont rly mind that tho.)

For this i need to deploy about 1600 units from reserve in "Dom Rep", Sri Lanka, Sicily and some other random places (which help me clean up micro management).
Goto ROE of the units and click:
# Lock minister control
# Accept changes

Also in general ROE lock both and click "Apply to New"
In Ex-Mexico i also locked the deployed forces there.

The first one should prevent the minister from using these units.
The second one will make it easier to turn off or on ai control from BG6 whenever i want to do that.

I also build 2 barracks and airbases named "Trade Sicily" and "Trade Dom Rep"

All units which are usefull, but im 90% sure i wont ever need them will be reserved here. If game gets boring i can suport someone.
The rest will be reserved at the main production sites.

Lets try to keep an eye how many get scrapped in this reorganisation. So many more units are popping up in random places. Each reorganisation and each liberation i notice more and more troops i dont really need. Who scrap M1A2 Abrams and M2A4 Bradleys in 2026 as UN tho.

Several times i cleared the msg board by accident but i should have scrapped about 350-400 units. All units left are basicly good in europe or against Japan.

Oct 22 2026 I loose my bet, luckily no one betted against me.
West Germany surrender against Milan.
I dont have alot of faith in Milan going super agressive and conquer Europe in a few years. So lets just hope the rest will blob up and get taken over slowly. Milan should be a descent target when they have hundreds of military production. They got money problems tho.

Oct 22 2026
Kentucky liberated
Tennessee liberated

Oct 23 2026
Mississippi liberated

Oct 24 2026
DOW Guatemala

Oct 27 2026
Guatemala surrender

72 Oil gas fields are being constructed in Texas.

Belize doesnt got production.

Oct 28 2026
DOW El Salvador
DOW Honduras

Oct 31 2026
El Salvador surrender

Nov 1
Honduras surrender

???
DOW Nicaragua

Nov 9 2026
Nicaragua surrender

Nov 12 2026
DOW Costa Rica

Nov 13
Costa Rica surrender

Nov 14
DOW Panama

Nov 16
Panama Canal Zone surrender

Nov 17
Panama surrender

South America looks like a mess. Basicly nothing changed for 4 years. Hundreds of units are out of supply in the amazone.

BG6 got 229 units in the BG. Basicly all branched are represented except artillery, missiles and patrol stuff.
HQ is ex Benin with 2 barracks and 2 airbases.
Whole BG6 got high initiative.

Nov 17 2026
DOW Nigeria
kills 9647
losses 148 so far
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K0jBcs ... sp=sharing

2 stacks of infantry and tanks attack the cities and almost kill 2-3 garrisons of Nigeria. 2-3 planes help them.
Well and that was it. Nigeria advance and there is very little response from BG6. They bleed all units in PORTO-NOVO slowly deploying and air of BG6 doesnt feel like helping much. A city with 7 entrenched special forces gets pretty quickly taken over with lots of tow artillery softening the forces. Once the city is taken a few units get deplpoyed to take back the city and succeed, but quickly looses it again. This goes back and forth for a while. Nigeria also got rid of entrenched forces in PORTO-NOVO, so they have most time actually fighting with the 100% defence bonus of cities.
Since Nigeria doesnt attack from city COTONOU but rather attack from a hex with open plains. My entrenched forces seem to be able to hold. 59 units lost.
SAVEGAME TEST 3
BeninFrontUNIT.jpg
Now lets reload the save at Nov 17 2026 and put INITIATIVE to the whole military under DEFENCE-PRODUCTION to high. (mind you there is also full whatever the difference is).

The big difference is the tow artillery of Nigeria soon get destroyed. A few air units are a bit more involved like Heli's and more land units get send out for missions. Still i would do 100X better, infact i could defend this as Nigeria, but there is a big difference in the outcome which we will soon see. There is also alot more losses, so perhaps we should have run the first test even longer. Just to see if they would get wiped out. But everytime you reload the save outcome would be a bit different. You can clearly see the difference tho. This time the entrenched forces outside of BG6 can easily hold the cities. Dec 9 we capture first Nigerian city SANGO OTTA.
Dec 16 most land units in BG6 are repairing. The weird thing to notice here is land units just got a non stop order to the destination. Nomather by how many units it get attacked, they keep moving to an impossible location untill they get killed. Dec 21 only healthy infantry left are send to the Canaries from the start of the war. Vodnik light infantry i would rather get ruby or diamond experience then sit in the Canaries.
SAVEGAME TEST 4
BeninFrontMILITARY.jpg
Now whats same. High initiative or full initiative.
Lets try another test, this time set full initiative in DEFENCE-PRODUCTION.
Whole airforce deploy to the front line. There is a real front line going on. Like you would expect from computer ai. Since there is a real front line, units get time to actually repair, atleast try. Still dont think its as good as computer ai would do with these superior troops. I think setting BG6 to low losses will also make a big difference, but that would be a pain. Editing ROE of BG6 at this point. Since loads are reserved. To keep it on trakc Nov24 we already captured SANGO OTTA and IKORODOU. Im not talking bull****. I could do it over and over and there would be huge differences in initiative like this. Wether it is for the good or bad. Soon we capture cities in the north. If i actually let myself entrench some units, Nigeria would die very fast, but oh well. Just testing over here, somebody got to do it. Rly regret not putting the random strategic bombers in BG6. All i need for myself is the 7 B2A. Treasury is strugling arround 70 billion. Under the other settings we would be making profit, but who cares about money in the long run. Loads of units are getting diamond experience. Another adjustment to make, low "Loss Tollerance". We already capture territory fast now. For the long run we want to keep the units alive tho. On the other hand load of units gaining experience. BG6 totally dominate what Nigeria can deploy. Whatever all the other initiatives are, they are useless unless you know exactly what they do and how they would behave, Also need to have an IQ of i guess +160 since thats my IQ. Not the best in the world but descent. You basicly need to remember which units get what initiative, if you want to get max out of time investment. Like you would want some recon maybe to capture some borders while your F16C dominate all opposing forces. Like that would be the ultimate nerd gameplay. Maybe you could do better at 2026 by figuring out hundreds of battlegroups with each their own initiative, no one really knowing what it exactly does.
Dec 23 2026 I mean the picture says it all doesnt it? Since the game is being made simplistic, rly more then half the options are obsolete. Lots of units been killed, but nowhere as much as with the other initiatives. In the end teasury also balanced out with 74 billion. Altho some is ofcourse because of dar. Dar from conquered cities is for a short time tho.
BeninFrontFULL.jpg
SAVEGAME TEST 5

Since i need to wait for magic supply of Panama and the magic road from Panama to Colombia do their work. Lets reload to Nov 17 2026. Put FULL initiative and send in BG4 (the 7 B2A) to SAO TOME. Just help here and there. Why not send some strategic bombers from reserve to join BG6. This topic which adresses hundreds of issues which are denied by devs is toxic according to them. Toxic for who? those few people still reading the forum now they experienced for themselves BG publishes games full of issues? Toxic for devs feelings? IDK
I know devs wont listen to me. Still in full confidence the majority wont notice issues like these. Im just trying to educate people incase they put an ip ban on me. Try to think for yourself, test and report. Thats the only way it will get adressed to be fixed. I wont be able to do that, but sucking up to them is also essential. Like in every sentence there need to be atleast something great about them. Good luck!

If you want a save game from me, besides the starting date of Nov 17, You better respond real quick before i overwrite or delete them, because i like clean overview. After all, you can do the tests for yourself. You are able to surrender BG. Save your face before its too late. Its not that hard to say you were lying and want to do better. Another myth uncovered. Unit initiative and game initiative are not the same thing, if you care about results. Sadly i couldnt post the pictures. Seems cloose up pictures are too big in JPG format and i dont feel like taking them over again. I read on steam people claiming there is a unit initiative that only repairs units. Didnt play the game for years according to themselves, but yea another false claim hugged by devs. Maybe in SR2020 yes. In SRU they admitted they didnt know what to do with initiative so just left it hanging in there, between all the other useless options. Well the options arent useless, but since they got issues attached to them, they dont work like they are suppose too. Giving a rimpling effect of a game getting older and older. Just like the economy exposed in this topic.

Edit: next morning i found new energy and went ahead and uploaded some pictures. 3 is max in 1 topic tho. You can clearly see the stories matching up with the pictures.

Return to “After Action Reports”