[UI-MOD] Extra buttons added in minimap

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

[UI-MOD] Extra buttons added in minimap

Post by Arahatree »

This mod adds extra buttons in the mimimap that are very useful for easy access (see screenshots). With this mod you don't have to go to options to show the city names on the map, and also gives easy fast access to "Show grid outside of LOS" and "Alternate HUD Block Style"

INSTALLATION:
Unpack the file in HAPS folder and overwrite (make a backup first).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fistalis
General

Re: [UI-MOD] Extra buttons added in minimap

Post by Fistalis »

Good Job. UI mods can put a definite test on your sanity due to the trial and error and lack of support but when they come together they are easily the most rewarding since they can be ported to work with ANY content mod.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

Fistalis wrote: Feb 06 2021 Good Job. UI mods can put a definite test on your sanity due to the trial and error and lack of support but when they come together they are easily the most rewarding since they can be ported to work with ANY content mod.
Thank you Fistalis. Yes, at the beginning it was harder, but after some mods you get the hang of it. However, i got good support from Evildari and mrgenie. I think i wouldn't have tried any UI mod without them.

By the way, your name "Fistalis" sounds familiar. I think from total war games (lately i've being busy scripting for the mods Tsardoms and Bellum Crucis (Medieval II total war game)), have you done some mods for total war? Or maybe it sounds familiar only from reading in SRU forums...
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Arahatree wrote: Apr 29 2021
Fistalis wrote: Feb 06 2021 Good Job. UI mods can put a definite test on your sanity due to the trial and error and lack of support but when they come together they are easily the most rewarding since they can be ported to work with ANY content mod.
Thank you Fistalis. Yes, at the beginning it was harder, but after some mods you get the hang of it. However, i got good support from Evildari and mrgenie. I think i wouldn't have tried any UI mod without them.

By the way, your name "Fistalis" sounds familiar. I think from total war games (lately i've being busy scripting for the mods Tsardoms and Bellum Crucis (Medieval II total war game)), have you done some mods for total war? Or maybe it sounds familiar only from reading in SRU forums...
No I have total war(s) but have never modded for them. That being said Fistalis is my goto user name and has been since even my earliest online games. It could well be from any online game or forum for a game I have ever played. I think the first Major online game I used it one was Ultima Online to give you an idea of how far back we would have to trace every game we both ever played to figure it out.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”