Paying a modder?

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

Paying a modder?

Post by Cdiplayer »

Hey all, if this isn't an appropriate question then feel free to delete, but I am curious if anyone would be interested in making a few bucks by helping me restart my Triumph of the Kaiser mod from scratch. I can do all the map stuff, the graphics, and all the .cvp stuff. What I need is someone who has a good understanding of the events system, and can actually write events that work. In my years of playing and modding this game this is the one thing I've never gotten down. I'd be willing to pay a few hundred bucks a month for someone who is willing to write/test events that go from 1918 when the mod begins, all the way up through the year 2019. Obviously, the vast majority of the events will be in the first 20 years or so, mostly centering around the Russian Civil War, but I am planning events all the way up through to the present day. If someone is interested in doing 3d models for new units and implementing them, I'd also be willing to pay someone to do that, as I've had new units planned for a while now, but I don't think they're really that important. First and foremost I want to get TOTK back on its feet, with the initial release of the mod running from 1918 to 1950. PM me if interested.
Nerei
General

Re: Paying a modder?

Post by Nerei »

You should probably also ask on the different discords if you have not done so already. From what I can tell a good deal of modding have moved over there over the past few years.

Also if I have released any 3D models that are not part of the core game that you are interested in using feel free to do so.
You can also trow me a few requests if you want. I tend to make content mostly relevant for the 21st century but I can do a few specific older designs.
vahadar
Colonel

Post by vahadar »

I can give a little help with events, i have a good understanding of the system, tweaking it to its extreme, and using it for my own WIP project (which is quite stalled atm since 2 years).
Helping with events on another project will certainly give me more motivation to finish mine :)

You can pm me with ideas of events chain you want to do, would even be great if you have all your ideas written down already, and i can do the scripting part.
We can start by small chains of events and do them one by one as you figure what you want to do, my modding time is limited ;)
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

vahadar wrote: Oct 18 2019 I can give a little help with events, i have a good understanding of the system, tweaking it to its extreme, and using it for my own WIP project (which is quite stalled atm since 2 years).
Helping with events on another project will certainly give me more motivation to finish mine :)

You can pm me with ideas of events chain you want to do, would even be great if you have all your ideas written down already, and i can do the scripting part.
We can start by small chains of events and do them one by one as you figure what you want to do, my modding time is limited ;)
Vahadar I sent you a PM thanks
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

where's the offers like this now that i'm unemployed again? lol
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”