Fistalis Mods

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Fistalis Mods

Post by Fistalis »

Webspace has been decommissioned as of July 1, 2018. This service was grandfathered on November 14, 2014. The decommission will not have any impact on other products, and you'll continue to receive your Spectrum Internet service.

Translation my website where i hosted my mods etc is gone.. will have to find another solution if/when i start releasing new mods.

Any old mods I have copies of I can post links to my drop box if/when it's requested.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Fistalis Mods

Post by Eldin »

Please do. :)
d-bassett
BattleGoat Team

Post by d-bassett »

Fistalis wrote: Sep 13 2018 Translation my website where i hosted my mods etc is gone.. will have to find another solution if/when i start releasing new mods.
If you need somewhere to host your mods, feel free to send us an email to support@battlegoat.com and we can find somewhere to put them.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Well theres old mods removed on the forum, you sure? Or are we giving privileges? Where are the superpower mods from mikeownage and me? Or my more recent W2020-GOLD and SW2020-GOLD?

Sadly i have to dissapoint everyone, i got the modern world mod, but since a pretty long time it crashes. I still use the files to make events tho. I think its because of water still in the mod, but not sure.
Gameplay 1st
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

YoMomma wrote: Nov 17 2018 Well theres old mods removed on the forum, you sure? Or are we giving privileges? Where are the superpower mods from mikeownage and me? Or my more recent W2020-GOLD and SW2020-GOLD?

Sadly i have to dissapoint everyone, i got the modern world mod, but since a pretty long time it crashes. I still use the files to make events tho. I think its because of water still in the mod, but not sure.
This doesn't surprise me considering it's been years since any of them have been updated to match current versions. (water being in the mod shouldn't be an issue considering I did all the work to support it.. its likely due to version changes I never updated for)

Glad that you are still getting some use out of it.. even if it is just helping you create events.. somehow (not sure how it's helping you with that but glad it is)
d-bassett wrote: Nov 16 2018
Fistalis wrote: Sep 13 2018 Translation my website where i hosted my mods etc is gone.. will have to find another solution if/when i start releasing new mods.
If you need somewhere to host your mods, feel free to send us an email to support@battlegoat.com and we can find somewhere to put them.
I appreciate the offer.. if/when I ever get a chance to get them stable in the current versions I'll take someone's offer of hosting up. LIkely just release them publically and allow anyone/everyone who wants to host them in that instance. Issue is 60+ hour 7 days work week in my new position.. i don't even have time to rest properly at this point. For those who don't know my modding started out as something to keep me occupied while unemployed.. as i've become more and more employed it's been harder and harder to find any time to spend on any work of passion.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Fistalis wrote: Nov 19 2018 I appreciate the offer.. if/when I ever get a chance to get them stable in the current versions I'll take someone's offer of hosting up. LIkely just release them publically and allow anyone/everyone who wants to host them in that instance. Issue is 60+ hour 7 days work week in my new position.. i don't even have time to rest properly at this point. For those who don't know my modding started out as something to keep me occupied while unemployed.. as i've become more and more employed it's been harder and harder to find any time to spend on any work of passion.
That being said.. if any experienced modders want to take up the mantle and get them stable for the community I will be happy to share ALL my source files, none of the releases contained all the source files in order to prevent others from recaching and claiming ownership but given the current situation the community would benefit from sharing them with a few select modders given my lack of time to support and update over the last year(s).

Any experienced modders interested can PM me, and I'll give fair warning that it's likely quite a bit of work to get them fully compatible with the current release version but I will advise and support the best I can. I may just release all the files publically and let the community do what they will with it if no one is interested in taking it on considering the benefit to the community outweighs any of my previous concerns at this time.
Sawedoff
Captain

Post by Sawedoff »

I feel fortunate that I asked Fistalis if I could host some of them a few years back then. I only had 3 of them:

https://aeowulf.com/Thread-Supreme-Rule ... ent-Starts
https://aeowulf.com/Thread-Supreme-Rule ... -World-Mod
https://aeowulf.com/Thread-Supreme-Rule ... Crisis-Mod

If anything, its a decent starting place for bringing them up to where they need to be.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”