Zuikaku's mod

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Legend, Balthagor, Moderators

arakan94
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Zuikaku's mod

#211 Post by arakan94 » Feb 09 2019

Hi,
I am looking to start a new SRU game.. Do you have an estimate on when new version of your mod will be available (with the changes from christmas patch)? I'd like to wait until then :)

Zuikaku
General

#212 Post by Zuikaku » Feb 11 2019

arakan94 wrote:
Feb 09 2019
Hi,
I am looking to start a new SRU game.. Do you have an estimate on when new version of your mod will be available (with the changes from christmas patch)? I'd like to wait until then :)
Hi,

Feel free to start a new game. A new version of the mod is still a few months away. There is just not enough content yet to release the new version of the mod and the new job is putting some severe restrictions on my free time. So, while the work on the mod is continuing the pace is somewhat slower.
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

arakan94
Sergeant

#213 Post by arakan94 » Feb 12 2019

Zuikaku wrote:
Feb 11 2019
arakan94 wrote:
Feb 09 2019
Hi,
Hi,

Feel free to start a new game. A new version of the mod is still a few months away. There is just not enough content yet to release the new version of the mod and the new job is putting some severe restrictions on my free time. So, while the work on the mod is continuing the pace is somewhat slower.
Alright :)

Also, I looked at diff of some files vs. originals and ended up updating the localization file - the one from your mod is really obsolete compared with vanilla (contains many fixed errors and missing a lot of strings). I updated the vanilla with changes in your version. Do you want me to send it to you? I can send it to mail or upload somewhere and post a link.

Zuikaku
General

#214 Post by Zuikaku » Feb 16 2019

Actually I'm planning to remove some of the files from my mod since many of the issues they correct are now solved in vanilla game. What file exactly do you have in mind?

arakan94
Sergeant

#215 Post by arakan94 » Feb 21 2019

Zuikaku wrote:
Feb 16 2019
Actually I'm planning to remove some of the files from my mod since many of the issues they correct are now solved in vanilla game. What file exactly do you have in mind?
The file with localization - named LocalText-TTR.csv

Zuikaku
General

#216 Post by Zuikaku » Feb 21 2019

arakan94 wrote:
Feb 21 2019
Zuikaku wrote:
Feb 16 2019
The file with localization - named LocalText-TTR.csv
This file is no longer needed for the mod. Vanilla file is enough.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”