Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

andylu23
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post by andylu23 »

so I tried to find the path in notepad and I cant open anything for the trainer. I am new at this. help?
Scoose
Major

Post by Scoose »

Where ever you have your trainer, the first time you run it the XML file will be produced in the same folder. Then you open that file with notepad and look for the pointer in there and change it to what ever that number is. Not very good at explaining sorry but basically you wont have the XML file till you run the trainer at least once.
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Several things as of December 7, 2014

it works also with 9.0.14 patch
it works also in Multiplayer, if you want to screw your buddies :P
it needs administrator or at least leveled privileges
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Thor1967
Sergeant

Post by Thor1967 »

Updated pointer address:14280168 for game version 9.0.19.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

Thor1967 wrote:Updated pointer address:14280168 for game version 9.0.19.
Doesn't seem to work for me. I even did my own hex lookup and found the same address.
MrRipper

Post by MrRipper »

Maybe thats why all these economic complains come in on steam and here suddenly.. [_]B :D
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

MrRipper wrote:Maybe thats why all these economic complains come in on steam and here suddenly.. [_]B :D
That assumes that most of us don't actually know how to run an economy.

It's no harder or easier than it was in prior versions of SR. I'm sure new players would have issues with economic features, but by now I would think that most of the users (at least those posting here) know what we're doing.

None of that has anything to do with finding the pointer, of course. Apparently either a couple of us didn't find the right pointer or it moved.
MrRipper

Post by MrRipper »

mfisher12 wrote:
MrRipper wrote:Maybe thats why all these economic complains come in on steam and here suddenly.. [_]B :D
That assumes that most of us don't actually know how to run an economy.

It's no harder or easier than it was in prior versions of SR. I'm sure new players would have issues with economic features, but by now I would think that most of the users (at least those posting here) know what we're doing.

None of that has anything to do with finding the pointer, of course. Apparently either a couple of us didn't find the right pointer or it moved.
If you say economy is same as sr2020, i dont think you did ever watch economy in SR:U. Maybe you dont remember it anymore if you played the other titles, i dont know.

Im just saying apparently not many care about economy if they have trainer, else i cant explain the huge growth in complains about economy. I also want strong ai so i care about economy and am complaining since im on this forum.

And no i know how to play, i have several economic diploma's. But its not about that, but a realistic feeling and possible strong ai. That maked SR2020 epic !!!
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

MrRipper wrote:If you say economy is same as sr2020, i dont think you did ever watch economy in SR:U. Maybe you dont remember it anymore if you played the other titles, i dont know.
I didn't say it was the same, did I? :) No, I did not. And I've played every version of SR since the original.
And no i know how to play, i have several economic diploma's.

Which would be great if it translated to economy in SR. Sadly, it's only a simplified emulation of a real world economy.

I'm still waiting on someone to explain why the pointer search no longer works.
Scoose
Major

Post by Scoose »

mfisher12 wrote:
Doesn't seem to work for me. I even did my own hex lookup and found the same address.
Just checked this myself, the pointer is correct and works fine for me.

Did you open the xml with notepad to change the pointer then save? Dont mean to sound petandic just trying to help figure out what might be wrong mate.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

Scoose wrote:
mfisher12 wrote:
Just checked this myself, the pointer is correct and works fine for me.

Did you open the xml with notepad to change the pointer then save? Dont mean to sound petandic just trying to help figure out what might be wrong mate.
Yep. Just like I've always done. That's why I'm puzzled. Will give it another go here and see if I have better luck.

EDIT: I think there must be something to quitting/restarting a game and the trainer to refresh the pointer? I went through exactly the same process I have before and which failed 3 times, but this time it worked?

Color me confused but calmer :)
Scoose
Major

Post by Scoose »

Good glad it worked for you :) nothing worse than something working for others but not for yourself makes you think the world hates you lol.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

Scoose wrote:Good glad it worked for you :) nothing worse than something working for others but not for yourself makes you think the world hates you lol.
I already was thinking that anyway :)
hoddized
Colonel

Post by hoddized »

14308616 is for the newest beta version as it is today
number47
General

Post by number47 »

hoddized wrote:14308616 is for the newest beta version as it is today