Modern World Scenario v0.84a ( Supreme ruler cold war MOD )

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Modern World Scenario v0.45

Post by Fistalis »

sniperaddiction wrote:also im playing the Georgia republic and its still got ww2 techs? Plus i cant trade for lets say a modern tank the most modern tank i could get that was Russian made was a t-64 wondering if there is any tech issues you cam by?
You will need to research military production levels. To be honest there are many modern nations that do not have the production capabilities to produce modern units. I may adjust these later but some nations will always need to research these.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
sniperaddiction
Warrant Officer

Re: Modern World Scenario v0.55+hotfix (back online)

Post by sniperaddiction »

things are looking really good on here. also if u havnt planed on doing maybe u could put the Islamic emirate in Chechnya?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

sniperaddiction wrote:things are looking really good on here. also if u havnt planed on doing maybe u could put the Islamic emirate in Chechnya?
Future regions on my to do list include chechnian rebels and south sudan. As usual thanks for the feedback. Not sure about including the checnian rebels in the emirate.. would have to do more research but i imagine if they are tied to Waziristan its only loosely.
Edit: its seems in august of 2009 the Chechen rebel leaders called for an end to armed resistance.. will have to research a bit more.(I'm admittedly not very knowledgeable about the situation there)
sniperaddiction
Warrant Officer

well they are connected to AL queda. plus you have Somalia and Yemen.. I believe they still do suicide attacks in Russia in the dagestan.
sniperaddiction
Warrant Officer

hey how do i take screenshots so i can post them one here?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

sniperaddiction wrote:hey how do i take screenshots so i can post them one here?
Easy way is hit print screen. Then open paint. and hit CTRL +V to paste it into paint. (off topic much :lol: )
sniperaddiction
Warrant Officer

yeah hah.. oh and something that makes me really mad is that Russia always declares war on Lithuania or somebody in eastern Europe even when i have low volatility. Also when i was playing i saw that us came to rescue Libya and took them out which was pretty cool.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

sniperaddiction wrote:yeah hah.. oh and something that makes me really mad is that Russia always declares war on Lithuania or somebody in eastern Europe even when i have low volatility. Also when i was playing i saw that us came to rescue Libya and took them out which was pretty cool.
Ya.. and U.S. usually declares war on cuba. I need to do alot of relationship modifcations but have been putting it off while i do other stuff. (more regions I add more relations modifications i need so i've been putting it off while i'm still adding more regions)
Last edited by Fistalis on Aug 01 2011, edited 3 times in total.
sniperaddiction
Warrant Officer

ok im looking forward to it :)
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

sniperaddiction wrote:ok im looking forward to it :)
I originally balanced relations to be similar to the real worlds relations on NO volatility. But i still need to do some fixes. Try NO volatility and let me know how that plays out (should be quite a bit more peaceful over all but I still need to do some tweaks considering i did that balance pass before i added alot of the new nations + some of the orignal relations got skewed by the events I used to create new nations)
sniperaddiction
Warrant Officer

yeah i just try no volatility and everyone declared war at the start lol....
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

sniperaddiction wrote:yeah i just try no volatility and everyone declared war at the start lol....
Noted thanks. Looks like i'll be doing a full relationship pass eventually |O
Comrade88
Private

Post by Comrade88 »

You do amazing work,I just tried to start a game with your mod and can't find a nuclear power plants in build menu(i played usa,ukraine and israel). Nuclear Reactor Designs technology ready.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Comrade88 wrote:You do amazing work,I just tried to start a game with your mod and can't find a nuclear power plants in build menu(i played usa,ukraine and israel). Nuclear Reactor Designs technology ready.
Thanks i'll look into it. (They probably need some techs i haven't given them yet)
EDIT: Lacking the commercial nuclear power tech.. should be fixed in the next update.(time between updates is increasing due to my reduced free time but i should have one in the next few days)
Gracuul
Captain

Re: Modern World Scenario v0.59

Post by Gracuul »

Great mod! Just trying it out now but was basically the no colonies game I was wanting with SRCW. Albeit with a further tech tree.

2 Quick things from first observation, Saudis capitol is Wrong, prolly from the base game translation. And Liechtenstein is MIA.

Very minor things from a mod with such a large scope of change. Would be cool is BG would feature the mod in an update once you hit V1.0 :-)
Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
-George Santayana

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”