Modern World Scenario v0.84a ( Supreme ruler cold war MOD )

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Modern World Scenario v0.83 ( Supreme ruler cold war MOD

Post by Fistalis »

Mr.B wrote:Hi! I had like to say that your mod is awesome, and I've got a question, in the graphics part, there seems to be two zombie units, are they playable? xD
Those are BGs, they were part of 7.3.1 and included to provide ruges units for his zombie mod. No idea of the status of that.

To answer your question No there is no unit which uses the zombie models in the modern world mod.
Edit: But its an interesting idea for a far future tech/unit reanimated bodies. :lol:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Mr.B
Corporal

Post by Mr.B »

Too bad you can't use them ='( Thought it it a good idea!! 8O Before I forget, there was another question :roll: How do I do to buy a good unit design? Because as a third world countrie e.g. (Colombia) I can't buy a M1 Abrams design to the USA, even if I have the required tech, any ideas, cause their units kinda sucks xD
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Mr.B wrote:Too bad you can't use them ='( Thought it it a good idea!! 8O Before I forget, there was another question :roll: How do I do to buy a good unit design? Because as a third world countrie e.g. (Colombia) I can't buy a M1 Abrams design to the USA, even if I have the required tech, any ideas, cause their units kinda sucks xD
You're most likely missing a required non tradable tech. (try the military production techs or w.e they are called)
Axle117
Corporal

Re: Modern World Scenario not working

Post by Axle117 »

I so I now have V 7.3.1 running I installed the mod but it is still not working, at first it just did not show up in the game. I went in to the custom file to have a look and it's there. I then moved a text doc and an excel doc to the main fold were the over custom games, are and went back on. now it is showing up but there're no conters to pic am at a los of what to do.
Fistalis
General

Re: Modern World Scenario not working

Post by Fistalis »

Axle117 wrote:I so I now have V 7.3.1 running I installed the mod but it is still not working, at first it just did not show up in the game. I went in to the custom file to have a look and it's there. I then moved a text doc and an excel doc to the main fold were the over custom games, are and went back on. now it is showing up but there're no conters to pic am at a los of what to do.
If you are using the self extracting .exe alls you need to do is direct it to the surpeme ruler cold war installation folder. The file structure is in place with in the archive so the files will all be put where they need to be if you do so. It sounds like you are extracting it all to the custom folder or something.
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

Huh... I rebuilded MW cache and the result as been catastrophic http://www.mediafire.com/download/giyk7 ... 7t/WTF.SAV. Fortunatly I kept the former cache et overwritten the rebuilt one with it, but it prevent me from modding you mod. How to fix this?
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Niko465 wrote:Huh... I rebuilded MW cache and the result as been catastrophic http://www.mediafire.com/download/giyk7 ... 7t/WTF.SAV. Fortunatly I kept the former cache et overwritten the rebuilt one with it, but it prevent me from modding you mod. How to fix this?
Well you could hack into my PC and steal all the data files :lol:
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

Fistalis wrote:
Niko465 wrote:Huh... I rebuilded MW cache and the result as been catastrophic http://www.mediafire.com/download/giyk7 ... 7t/WTF.SAV. Fortunatly I kept the former cache et overwritten the rebuilt one with it, but it prevent me from modding you mod. How to fix this?
Well you could hack into my PC and steal all the data files :lol:
I see :D
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

hello again

is it complient with update 7.3.1 ?

Maybe my crush is related with update 7.3.1

Because suudenly it stops working and returns to windows with saying that SRCW stopped working properly
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

burock82 wrote:hello again

is it complient with update 7.3.1 ?

Maybe my crush is related with update 7.3.1

Because suudenly it stops working and returns to windows with saying that SRCW stopped working properly
Its ONLY compatible with 7.3.1

Its likely that save files etc becomes too much for your system to handle. Number 47 has reported similar issues but I can't reproduce it on my system. The only possible fix would be to reinstall SRCW and the mod to see if a fresh install fixes it as that has helped others. Outside of that there is little that can be done. The mod itself is rock solid but raises the system requirements substantially due to the increased number of nations/units etc.

Your still welcome to send the save and I'll test it myself to make sure. You can send it to fistalissrcwmods@charter.net
Nagrach
Corporal

Post by Nagrach »

Seems your interface isn't working with 7.3.7

:-(
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Nagrach wrote:Seems your interface isn't working with 7.3.7

:-(
He plans to release an update...later this month or in the beginning of October...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Nagrach
Corporal

Post by Nagrach »

Ok thank you.

Only read some post of fitalis where he said that it seems no problem with the mod - the update, so i thought it was only a problem with my installation or so^^.
Seems his post was out of date.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

actually reinstalling the mod after the update may work.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Balthagor wrote:actually reinstalling the mod after the update may work.
IT would but you would potentially lose some UI updates BG did in 7.3.7 until I update my UI. There is no method to call custom UI so anytime BG changes their UI in an update it will remove mine until you reinstall the mod.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”