Modern World Scenario v0.84a ( Supreme ruler cold war MOD )

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Modern World Scenario v0.81b ( Supreme ruler cold war MO

Post by mrgenie »

I've installed this mod and for the first time I notice something very weird that didn't happen before I installed this mod:
The demand for consumer goods is decreasing over time while my GDP is increasing as well as my population is increasing.
So, I have more people with more money who demand less goods from day to day.. going down to 0!!!!

Of course this game thus will run bankrupt without a doubt.. if no one wants to buy anything..

Sorry fistalis, but I have to uninstall your mod since it is impossible to play it :(
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Post by Fistalis »

mrgenie wrote:I've installed this mod and for the first time I notice something very weird that didn't happen before I installed this mod:
The demand for consumer goods is decreasing over time while my GDP is increasing as well as my population is increasing.
So, I have more people with more money who demand less goods from day to day.. going down to 0!!!!

Of course this game thus will run bankrupt without a doubt.. if no one wants to buy anything..

Sorry fistalis, but I have to uninstall your mod since it is impossible to play it :(
Original Response wrote:Its likely due to your Minister jacking up Domestic prices. The only major change in this area is that the minimum demand is lower in my mod. It certainly isn't impossible to play But I'll take a look, I'm still wading through the update 3 economic changes.. there is alot hidden from us now where as the formula used to be cut and dry so there may be some variable which is effecting it.

Edit: Just to clarify the minimum demand is increased from CW default but Decreased from SR2020 default.
Testing results

Edit1: At 0% mark up its rising normally, it may now look more at the actual price rather than the % of mark up, . IE a 10% mark up on a good that sells for 100 isnt much, but a 10% markup on a good that sells for 50000 is quite sizable if its looking at actual price now instead of the % of mark up to determine demand. If thats the case I'll need to reduce the costs of Consumer goods I'll continue testing and Update findings

Edit2: @2% mark up i'm still getting a slow increase in demand.

Edit 3: @ 4% mark up still seeing growth in demand (after the first day adjustment to new mark up of course)

E4: @6% still see growth

E5: 8% still seeing growth..
E6: 10% still seeing growth in demand

E7Final: @20% still seeing growth... everything seems to be in working order.. its likely excessive mark ups or Sales tax would be my guess, not the mod. Could be something your minister is doing as well since this test is with minister locked out of consumer goods control.

You're welcome to provide me Info or the save game to see if I can see it in action Since from my side everything looks to be in working order. Are you sure you're running the newest version of the mod & SRCW?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

is it possible to install modern world and use without affecting Cold War ?

I mean , i want to play modern world but when i want to play cold war i want to play it without deleting modern world mod

thanks in advance
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

burock82 wrote:is it possible to install modern world and use without affecting Cold War ?

I mean , i want to play modern world but when i want to play cold war i want to play it without deleting modern world mod

thanks in advance
only changes that are transferred to the vanilla cold war scenario are the UI features.(Sat menu, UN info, topimporter/exporter menu and balts Battlegroup UI mod) and the starup music/ splash screen. Everything else is exclusive to the Modern World scenario. (Sats aren't even accessible in the default scenario since it doesn't use the tech unlocks for them but the UI is still there.)

So not sure why you would remove the mod to play regular cold war..
Laradona10
Corporal

Post by Laradona10 »

I do not know how to install
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Laradona10 wrote:I do not know how to install
Theres a self extracting .exe.. you point it at the folder SRCW is installed in i'm not sure how i could make it more simple.
Laradona10
Corporal

Post by Laradona10 »

I installed it but I dont know how to play it
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Laradona10 wrote:I installed it but I dont know how to play it
scenarios> custom scenarios it should be listed, should be in sandbox as well.
SaudiSerb
Warrant Officer

Post by SaudiSerb »

Hi Fistalis i have one question in some other updates of this mod
Republic of Srpska is today part of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
But it is some kind of country so can you make it to be under Bosnian control i mean something like colony cuz their relations are not too good answer me pleas i want to know thank you ! :D
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

I have a problem with the new mod (0.82f) in the cold war scenario the USSR is named China and in the modern world scenario the USSR is still red sphere leader and Russia does not have the ability to use silo launched rockets
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

C.S.A wrote:I have a problem with the new mod (0.82f) in the cold war scenario the USSR is named China and in the modern world scenario the USSR is still red sphere leader and Russia does not have the ability to use silo launched rockets
As stated before this is an issue with the way SRCW caches nation info. Make sure you choose the default cold war scenario, then close the game, relaunch the game then choose the proper scenario. IT should clear up this issue.

As for russia.. yes only SPHERE Leaders can launch silo missiles, in the modern world China is the sphere leader not russia.

Also make sure you're running SRCW 7.3.1 (since iirc the name change issue was fixed in that version)
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

I do not believe I am running 7.1.3 (or whatever) but I had it once I uninstalled the game it was to hard to make a profit and keep from going all out bankrupt and downloaded my unpatched version and it has been that way ever since.
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Fistalis
General

Re: Modern World Scenario v0.83 ( Supreme ruler cold war MOD

Post by Fistalis »

0.83 released
SaudiSerb
Warrant Officer

Post by SaudiSerb »

Hi fis. i want to ask did you fix F-15SE and some units wont to move when they are deployed thanks anyway !
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Is Germany still getting Laser Infantry too fast in this version?

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”