i'm happy to finally be able to show you what i've been working on over the last few Weeks: The Ultimate Trainer for Supreme Ruler Ultimate!
- Modify stats of all countries (treasury, approval ratings, goods, defcon, etc.)
- Force or cancel treaties between countries like declaration of war, formal alliances, etc.
- Change diplomatic relations between countries
- Spawn Units (Customizable amount, owner, location, deployement type etc.)
- Spawn Facilities (Cities, Bases, Factories etc.)
- Edit Map (Change Borders, Loyalty, Annex/Colonize/Liberate etc.)
- Edit Facilities (Status & Health)
- Paint your own Islands, Land connections and/or Resources (Petroleum etc.)
- Lock/Unlock Technologies and Unit Designs for each country
- Per country unit modifiers (Invincibility, Lightspeed movement, Max Supply/Morale/Fuel/etc.)
- Modify every Minister of a Country
- Modify all Rules of Engagement of a Country
- Change AI Stance of a Country
- Change City Population/Name/etc.
- Change Spheres of influence
- Mouse Hover unit modifiers (Changing owner country, health, etc.)
- Adjustable global minimum hex supply, so units don't get stuck in the middle of nowhere
- Build Roads/Rails/Bridges everywhere! (no limits)
- Default AI can create colonies insted of just annexing everything
- Change Country colors, names and flags
- Much more!
Download from the Steam Workshop or Github (feel free to also check out the source code)
Extract the zip file
Run SRU_Internal_Loader.exe and open the Game in windowed mode or borderless fullscreen
You can use the Menu as soon as you're inside of a game.
People who already used other trainers before probably know already, but since this directly manipulates the Game's memory, it's possible that your antivirus detects this as a virus (it's not lol).
If that happens, you need to create an exception for the Executable or the Folder which contains the Executable. Here is an tutorial on how to do that for Windows Defender.
For Bugs, Questions or Feature Requests feel free to write a comment here or on the Steam Workshop