Playing: Sandbox. France - 1914. The initial set-up looks like this:
* * Land Production: 3 slots
* * Air Production: 2 slots
* * Naval Production: 5 slots
* Reserves: Army: 477; Air: 16; Navy: 219 units
* Military Facilities begun: 1 x Military Goods; 3 x Barracks; 2 x Supply Depot; 1 x Fortification (Nice);
2 x Land Production (2nd at Lyon; 2nd at Mantes-la-Jolie).
* Initial Unit Production: Army: 3 x mle 1913 105mm guns; Air: 2 x Caudron G.3 patrol;
Naval: 1 x Adventurier (Esc); 1 x Bison (Esc); 1 x MTB; 1 x Le Garone AO; 1 x AE Civilian Cargo
* Research Projects (3): Supply Truck; Grenade Fusing; Manufacturing Improvements.
Foreign Relations: Germany, Italy, Japan and Serbia are all high hostility (one or two red boxes).
Best prospects for trade are: Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, U.S., Canada (and several other Commonwealth countries), China, Brazil, Mexico.
Deployments: Several Infantry units are being sent to French African and Indo-China colonies, as well as despatch of some Pre-Century Destroyers (more properly classed as Torpedo Boat Destroyers) to Djibouti, Madasgascar (not Malagasy as on map), and some of the Iron Gunboats will be sent to Indo-China, Madasgascar, and French Pacific (New Caledonia, etc.).
[Updates will follow periodically.]