Supreme Ruler Great War - Version Changelog 10.1.140
Posted: Jun 21 2019
The latest update for Supreme Ruler Great War is on the Insider Build. Once testing is complete, it will be set to public;
- Improved Multiplayer Stability in lobby and in game
- File Transfer of Savegames to clients from host
- Lag notification in lobby and in game to identify the "weak links".
- Host Migration when the host disconnects so others can play on
- Host option at lobby level to stop more players from joining (make invisible)
- Host option to kick players
- Host in MP now uses steam name instead of local name for consistency
- Minimap Filters section totally redesigned
- Chat Popup layout updated to support Multiplayer improvements
- Diplomacy popup list of units in reserve can now be sorted by location instead of by unit type
- Right clicking on land loyal to a dead region shows the flag. Click to make selected and interact with the dead region.
- Ability to create a colony from annexed territory if region is eliminated
- Liberate will now deploy units from bases
- Chat message for elimination lists leader name.
- Minor fixes and additions to various data files
- Road events for 1914 maps (as used already in Brinkmanship)
- Minor fixes to localization for all languages